• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 08:49 PM

My family was in a horrible car acciedent when my oldest son was only 2 years old. The SUV that I was driving finally came to a stop in oncoming traffic upside down and backwards. Almost a year later my son found a picture of my mother, who had passed away two years before he was born). Upon finding the picture my son exclaimed that this was the woman who was in the car with us. He claims that she held him up in his car seat and talked to him until help arrived.
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#17 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:22 PM

I'm just loving these little tidbits of our lives....

Friday, Mykiedave picked me up from work. As we were driving home, I said "You know, we have to find out how to get you a new Handicapped placard for the car. Yours expires in June and since we moved from Cal to Texas, we have to start looking into how to get one here." Mykiedave is diabetic and has a calcium deposit in his foot, so walking can be difficult for him.

Anyway, we got home and I went to check the mail. We had an envelope from the state of California, containing a new placard, effective the date his current one expires.

We hadn't requested it...they just sent it and it arrived the very day I thought to mention it to him.

I should have said "You know, we have to find out how to get $10,000.00!"
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#18 PariahPeace

PariahPeace

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:00 PM

When I ask for signs of my grandmother's presence, I always get something...knocks, sounds, etc. It's always nice to be comforted by that.
Posted Image

#19 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:52 PM

I like this thread because it's a chance to tell about these little things that happen but don't really merit the in-depth analysis of a seperate post...
Like just last night, as I was leaving my Judo class, I'd been feeling a little stressed about my lack of progress with learning certain techniques, but when I got in the car, I just felt this very peaceful and calming presence with me, and the phrase "You are safe, and you are beautiful" came into my head. It just seemed strange, since that wasn't at all what had been worrying me, but it did feel good. Maybe someone just thought I needed a little ego boost?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#20 $'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

$'_Mediumistic_Spirit_Shaman_'$

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, Russia, Proverbs, Anything Urban, Science [especially physics], Optical illusions, Collecting wierd stuff, Logic, Cats.

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

I know this seems odd but, I'm only ten but I've had tons of wierd things happen before. I've never really seen a ghost but I always sense them before the wierd things happen. For example, when I first moved to the house I live in now I had a really strong feeling of not being alone. After the first three days of me living in that house my favorite drawing disappeared. Then after six months, it was right back where it was, only there was one thing different about it, it had the words "I love you" on it. I think my old uncle, Charlie who died from cancer before I was born was watching me. What do some of the experts here think? I'm brand new to the Ghostvilage community so please give me some insight!!
I am not human nor ghost i am both. I am one with the paranormal and they are one with me. i am chosen to be the one; the one to communicate with thy of the second dimension, to be one with thy of the second dimension. If you need an answer ask me but there are some things that only the chosen are meant to know.Posted Imagei keep pressing buttons but the only one that matters is the target button

#21 PreTeenGhostHunter

PreTeenGhostHunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Hey I'm Meghan... jah.

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:02 PM

One time i was playing with my game cube up in my room. I was about to play in a Tag Team Match on WWE's Day of reconing. And for some reason the countroiler moved, like the joy stick and sellected a Charictor. And every thing it was weard. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#22 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

Hi Holly,

Well, you know how I feel about 11:11. I still get excited when I see it. I always make a wish upon it. I feel that it is a good omen, and feel lucky when I see it. :lol:

Just wanted to mention that I have this lamp that responds to touch. I've had it for years. It seems that whenever there is an anniversary, birthday, death-date, etc. of a loved one.... this lamp just lights up by itself on those given days. Some would say that it is just that the lamp is too sensitive...but why would it light up on its own on certain days that are of significance to only me and my loved ones?
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#23 DarkMasterChaos

DarkMasterChaos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:My interst is all things supernatural, all that people may or may not beleive and sometimes hide their beleifs in fear.

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:50 AM

I am on friendly terms with a spirit which often passes through my backyard, usually we just greet each-other and move on.
I am divided into the Light and the Abyss.Today I travel the Light.Tomorrow the Abyss.But always I travel.I am divided into the Light and the Abyss.I am the Light.I am the Abyss.

#24 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:05 PM

My husband and I hear each other all the time, when we're not saying a word. For example...I will be in another room and thinking about him and he will come in and say "did you call me?" It happens so often that we tell each other to quit thinking so loudly! lol

The only other thing that was "cool" was I had this spirit that hung around me for awhile. There were times that I thought "maybe its my imagination" because I only sensed it, but never actually observed it with the 5 regular senses...just a psychic sense. So, anyway, one night I was drifting off to sleep and my daughter was laying between me and the wall. I sensed that my spirit was laying next to me on the other side. When my husband came to bed I thought "okay, you need to move, Bill needs to lay there" and I sensed him rolling over me to the other side (he was a playful and happy spirit). Just as he did that my daughter moaned and moved in her sleep. She had been abseloutely still and quiet for at least an hour before. so that gave me a little bit of "proof."
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#25 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:05 PM

I had been playing the lottery every day.I had a been playing the number 711 and 117 for some reason I just felt that it was going to hit.I had been playing the midday and evening draws for several days. I also had been in the market for a car.
Nope I didn't hit the number and was able to buy a car. It just so happened the day I got to the store to late to play the midday numbers.. and of course 711 hit that day...I was bummed out for sure,but later on that day a guycame into the store and he ask if I new anyone who wanted to buy a car?
Well Yeah Me!
I tested it, the price was right so I bought the car, the license plate on the car was 711. I think that was kinda strange.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#26 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:08 AM

I have the oddest spirit that does not mess with me, only if I am having a nightmare or like a few nights ago,I was talking to someone in my dream that was making me uncomfortable and I felt this hand on my knee and I woke up. This has not only happened at home, but at friend's houses and anywhere mightmares happen. I know my grandmother is always around, but it is not her, but a male. i know nothing beyond that, but it is kinda nice^_^
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

#27 TallulahB

TallulahB

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:MY LIKES:<br />Reading, Meeting New People, learning, learning, and learning (One thing they can't take away is your education)*** HOCKEY!! ( RED WINGS!!),***((even though Steve Yzerman retired...the Greatest Game will go on)) I have always had an interest in the paranormal, but then again, there are some scary people here in the land of the living.

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:38 AM

Sceretsign, very cool story. Here you thought you lost when you didn't play the number. But it ends up you're the winner!! You're intuition was right on the money.
"The will to believe is powerful" ...(Houdini)

#28 little supernatural girl

little supernatural girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:17 AM

:clap: This is kinda strange:

The first day I learned about Empathy, something clicked in my mind. I had always been able to feel what others are feeling, like I could see what color they're emotion was in my minds eye. So about 5 minuted after I learned about it, I was scanning my art site, and I found a photo that really caught my eye. Nothing about it was really intriguing, just a kitten sitting on a table with it's head cocked. So right when I got the larger picture on my screen, I felt my eyes get bigger, and a rush went through my mind, the color of Electric Lime popped into my head. I cocked my head *just like the kitten* and had the uncontrolable need to go explore around my house. Weird huh?
<marquee>hey guys!</marquee>Posted Image

#29 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:10 PM

One of my fellow co-workers (not in my department...works upstairs in billing), Ann, has been out out work for nearly a year with all kinds of medical complications. Last weekend I had a dream about her and on Monday morning she came into the office for an examination. I had no idea that she would be coming. I hadn't seen her since she became ill.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#30 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:50 PM

When I was 16 my first job was a the local mall working at Millers Outpost. One night it was close to closing time and I was working the dressing rooms. Only the manager, the sales clerk and I were working. There was maybe two customers in the store and nobody was around me. I was standing there just doing nothing when a scarf that had been rolled up in a display case came flying out like a roll of toilet paper. It landed about six feet from the display case completely sprawled out. I looked around to see if anyone was around and no one was. I picked up the scarf and inspected it, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I put it back.

When I told my manager about it, she thought I was crazy.

Well, it happened again a few days later though it was a different scarf. It was a different crew except for the manager who was at the register closing out. And no customers were in the store. After it happened I ran to the manager and grabbed her and showed her the scarf. She still thought I was making it up.

After that incident I started feeling like someone was watching me after hours when I was left alone in the store. Needless to say, I didn't work there much longer.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users