• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:36 PM

I'm hypoglycemic, so I always have sweets around. One night as I was laying on my bed, I began to feel weak (I've fainted a few times due to low blood sugar). Before I knew it, a pack of cookies and a case of soda jumped off a shelf on the other side of the room and landed at my feet.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#32 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:51 AM

I'm hypoglycemic, so I always have sweets around. One night as I was laying on my bed, I began to feel weak (I've fainted a few times due to low blood sugar). Before I knew it, a pack of cookies and a case of soda jumped off a shelf on the other side of the room and landed at my feet.

That's nice. Sounds like you have someone looking out for you.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#33 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:37 AM

One time I left my door open at the Menger hotel, and I watched as one of the Alamo ghosts politely closed it for me.

:) OMG! I have stayed at the Menger b4 too & we had the time of our lives wandering around at 2:30 in the morning. First thing we did was asked the desk clerk to tell us ghost stories & to point us in the direction of the "old part" of the hotel. It was creepy wandering those hallways with the floorboards creeking under the carpet.....I don't know if what we were getting spooked about was really there or just our imaginations running away with us....we weren't on a real ghost hunt that night just 2 crazy girls wandering around a BEAUTIFUL old hotel that apparently has it's share of activity. We had a blast pretending like we were Bette Davis & Joan Crawford "lounging" by the pool with the huge palm trees & the loungers all over....(also at about 3am!). We wandered around until we found the grand ballroom (darkened & closed up at that time of the night) looking just like it would have during Teddy Roosevelts day. When I went into the room & we closed the doors behind us I distinctly remember getting the impression of women dancing with the big hoop skirts & the sensation of going around in circles....it was quite a weekend to say the least! I will never forget it! Thanks for bringing back such great memories! Becs
It's just Becca Posted Image

#34 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:28 PM

When I was 10 years old, I lost a friend that grew up in our neighborhood. He was killed in a boating accident. Well, several months later my best friend Holly and I were in my room and decided to light candles and see if we could "call" his spirit to us. We sat there for a few minutes calling out his name and we told him that if he could hear us to please send us some kind of sign. Well.....I don't know if it was just coincidence or what, but a book on my bookshelf fell over and it scared us to death! I never tried that again!
Kel

#35 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:55 PM

My son's mother-in-law was missing her son who is away at boot camp. She was hoping he would be able to call her, but she understood that his telephone time was restricted.

As she and my son were sitting at the kitchen table talking about him, her printer (in the next room and unattended) suddenly started warming up and
a picture of her son which she had on her C drive printed out.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#36 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 08:38 AM

How beautiful.
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

#37 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

I think so too, Masq...thank you!

When I was in high school, I answered the phone one day and the woman on the line said,"Hi, Holly. Is Helen in? This is Ida." Helen was my mom and Ida was her best friend.

It was a wrong number.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 sketchkat00

sketchkat00

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:06 AM

Last Sat morning, both my kids had soccer and football games and they were so worried I would not wake up on time. I ended waking up and it was 3:30 am I said to myself no way am I waking up this early and laid down on the couch and fell asleep hard. A couple hours later I heard a voice calling mom, mom, MOM thinking one of my kids was trying to wake me I looked up into the hall and saw a young girl maybe 6 or 7 brown shoulder length hair freckles and I closed my eyes and reopened them she was gone. Not a scary feeling at all and when I went to take a shower I decided to tell her thanks because we would have been late for the games. And at that moment a box in my sons room went crashing to the floor ( small lunch box filled with junk) even that was not frighting. I just assumed she was letting me know she heard me.

sketch
Life is what happens when you just make plans"

#39 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:40 PM

I remeber when I was 16,me and a bunch of friends of mine used to climb the mercier bridge, a big bridge where I live.

my friend Laura was drunk and was joking around but she pushed me a little too hard and i had one foot on the bridge part and the other foot.......in thin air !!!! but it felt completley solid I noticed that I was standing one foot on mid air because I looked down to make sure that I wasn`t going to go off the ledge !!!
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users