Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Conspiracy Theories

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#46 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:50 AM

I consider my first cousin to be my brother. He showed up here awhile back as Dr. Phibes or somesuch. Anyway, one of our longstanding controversies was about what to do in the case of a close encounter of the third kind.

My bro was all for running up and making friends while I was all for pulling a gun or beating it out of there.

For me, the black helicopters are in the same category. Whatever their mission is, I have other plans, and do not plan on participating in theirs. :Spaz:
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#47 shatzi

shatzi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:23 AM

Sadly, its easier for some people to accuse the government of killing its own people than to accept that there was a plot successfully carried out to blow up the WTC. Cell phone calls from the planes to family and news tell what was going on and some of the calls have been released. The towers fell straight down because they were designed that way. Discover or some science magazine did a big article on it. They were designed so as not to topple in case anything ever happened. And those we know at the Pentagon, yes we know a few people, saw a plane crashed there, buried and almost out of sight of outside photographers. The angle it hit was enough for it to almost get buried. Not to mention the one that everyone saw crash in Pennsylvania. There is a group that hates Western civ and somehow got off an attack when we least expected it. It is depressing to see people out there on the net start a terrible revision of history. But there are those who think we never went to the moon, or the earth is flat!

#48 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:17 AM

Sadly, its easier for some people to accuse the government of killing its own people than to accept that there was a plot successfully carried out to blow up the WTC. Cell phone calls from the planes to family and news tell what was going on and some of the calls have been released. The towers fell straight down because they were designed that way. Discover or some science magazine did a big article on it. They were designed so as not to topple in case anything ever happened. And those we know at the Pentagon, yes we know a few people, saw a plane crashed there, buried and almost out of sight of outside photographers. The angle it hit was enough for it to almost get buried. Not to mention the one that everyone saw crash in Pennsylvania. There is a group that hates Western civ and somehow got off an attack when we least expected it. It is depressing to see people out there on the net start a terrible revision of history. But there are those who think we never went to the moon, or the earth is flat!

I agree with you to a point. Trusting your government is not exactly a very discerning thing to do. Our government lies. A lot. As regards the WTC/9-11 affair, there remain some important unanswered questions. For example, why did WTC7, not hit also collapse? Why does the impact at the Pentagon look so much like what I remember from Vietnam when a fighter went down and so little like the photos of passenger jet crashes? Is it outrageous to wonder if the perpetrators had help on the ground, or that the US gov. shot down a passenger plan before it got to the Pentagon or the White House? There is a big "No Fly Zone" around and over the sensitive areas of DC. Isn't it stranger to think that a huge passenger plane got to the Pentagon unmolested?

From government source within the Pentagon, I know that we almost launched during the '70's over Canadian Geese, and that during the Bay Of Pigs warheads were removed from Russian missiles to forestall ana nuclear accident which would percipatate a war. Nixon funded the Pinochet takeover of Chile which led to the mass torture and execution of tens of thousands, all to save theproperty of multinational corporations that had lost land during the nationalization of majorresources during a people's revolution. Right now, there are two lobbyists for the Chinese gov fro every member of congress and the Japanese have more. The president's father may be relaying sensitive documents to the Saudi's, and we're involved a totally senseless war in Iraq which has the potential to turn the USA into a third world country over the next 20 years, bot go ahead and trust your government. It's the patriotic thing to do. " One, two , three, what are we fightin for? I don't give a darn, the next stop is Vietnam, da da da. Country Joe and the Fish are back in fashion. Let's do the fish cheer.

Edited by Justa, 09 September 2006 - 03:35 PM.

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#49 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:27 AM

I agree with you to a point. Trusting your government is not exactly a very discerning thing to do. Our government lies. A lot. As regards the WTC/9-11 affair, there remain some important unanswered questions. For example, why did WTC7, not hit also collapse? Why does the impact at the Pentagon look so much like what I remember from Vietnam when a fighter went down and so little like the photos of passenger jet crashes? Is it outrageous to wonder if the perpetrators had help on the ground, or that the US gov. shot down a passenger plan before it got to the Pentagon or the White House? There is a big "No Fly Zone" around and over the sensitive areas of DC. Isn't it stranger to think that a huge passenger plane got to the Pentagon unmolested?

From government source within the Pentagon, I know that we almost launched during the '70's over Canadian Geese, and that during the Bay Of Pigs warheads were removed from Russian missiles to forestall ana nuclear accident which would percipatate a war. Nixon funded the Pinochet takeover of Chile which led to the mass torture and execution of tens of thousands, all to save theproperty of multinational corporations that had lost land during the nationalization of majorresources during a people's revolution. Right now, there are two lobbyists for the Chinese gov fro every member of congress and the Japanese have more. The president's father may be relaying sensitive documents to the Saudi's, and we're involved a totally senseless war in Iraq which has the potential to turn the USA into a third world country over the next 20 years, bot go ahead and trust your government. It's the patriotic thing to do. " One, two , three, what are we fightin for? I don't give a ****, the next stop is Vietnam, da da da. Country Joe and the Fish are back in fashion. Let's do the fish cheer.

Have I told you lately John that I love you :clap:
Well I do.... :wow:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#50 shatzi

shatzi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:54 AM

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. It seems to me that people involved ina conspiracy, that many people, couldn't keep it quiet. No one in DC can keep a secret. Sure there is a no fly zone around NYC but what good does it do when someone takes over a plane and flies into it? Are there some invisible borders?
Maniacs hijacked us that day. Because buildings didn't fall "right" or as some expect, there must be a plot.
There were 30 attacks on Americans here or abroad in the 90s. 30 Al Qaeda attacks. No one should have been surprised on 9-11. They had tried to hit us many times, and did, Khobar Towers, the Cole, the Embassy, the 1st WTC attack, and on and on. They finally succeeded. It's not hard to believe.
All administrations lie. If this had happened in the previous administration, you wouldn't see the conspiracy nuts. Most of it is blind hate by the peace and love crowd.

#51 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

If this had happened in the previous administration, you wouldn't see the conspiracy nuts. Most of it is blind hate by the peace and love crowd.

:) Lost me therel, better do some more research :wow:

(that is really funny by the way "blind hate from the love and peace crowd)

Edited by spooksareus, 10 September 2006 - 01:15 PM.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#52 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:46 PM

Okay, research:
The previous administration had several opportunities to capture Bin Laden after the 1993 attempt on the WTC, which killed three Americans. In one of these cases, the Sudan, I believe it was, offered him to us on a silver platter, in 1996 (from words right out of Clinton's mouth), and, according to Clinton, he hadn't done anything to America, so we let him go. I guess -trying- to bomb the WTC, and succeeding in killing 3 Americans isn't a "crime".

So, who's conspiracy is it?

#53 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:19 PM

Ok just a lil on what I believe,

I believe that there is no Presidency, A president is just a Cover Up for a Goverment Ruled country.

I believe that Things like Dog food is fake, Your dog will survive just as long on Regular healthy human food, It is a conspiracy to get money.

I believe that UFO's are real that it is just Goverment conrtoled.

I believe that Natural Death is not real, That the goverment Radomizes the age that you die. And use Poisens and Fraud deaths to kill you so that you make room for new People to make more money for them

I believe Aids is Goverment Controlled Along with the cure for cancer, There is a Cure, Just the Highest Bidder gets cured.

Just a Sample of what I believe, America is a Great Country, I will Die here and fight for it. But in the same it is also one of the most Corrupt Countries in the world.

If this had happened in the previous administration, you wouldn't see the conspiracy nuts. Most of it is blind hate by the peace and love crowd.

:D Lost me therel, better do some more research :clap:

(that is really funny by the way "blind hate from the love and peace crowd)

Sorry to post after a Post but Randy, The reason that Bin Ladin hasnt been captured is because we dont have all the members of the Party together, Right now our Military knows where Osama is, And they have known since 9/11 just we havnt moved until we catch all of them together, Kinda like a Drug deal.

#54 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

Oh, I'm not talking about this go-round. I understand why we don't have him yet.
What I'm saying is, had Clinton gotten BIn Laden when he could have, there would not have been a 9-11.

Edited by randystreu, 10 September 2006 - 04:26 PM.

#55 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:38 PM

This is cool, all of a sudden this has turned into a face off between the red and blue states.

My patriotism quotient is about 5. When all of the flags shot up around my house I put up the Norwegian flag, being half Norwegian. My sons took it down before it saw the light of day, as my neighbors are still urinarily challenged over me having displayed Kerry signs to their Bush. Someone took down my mailbox and drove over it with their car. (Now there's a conspiracy!) I responded to those permanently condemned to the nether regions by going online and buying a $200 mailbox that you can drive a backhoe over.

Governments lie. And the more money involved the more lieing that takes place. Our current administration does not invite belief, I mean, I expect the lies, but it's insulting when they don't even try to seem plausible. I don't care for the administration's politics it's true, but this outfit seems to be saying, "If you support America, you'll believe whatever I tell you". These people aren't America, and if they want me to believe their lies they are going to have to be a lot more believeable.

World events are serious. We might be watching the End Of The World Cup in the Middle East, and poor buggers from W. Virginia are dieing so that rich folks can drive SUVs. All their families are left with is the illusion that their sacrifice was worthwhile, and a cheap flag. The poor innocents bleeding are worth a million of the greedy liars that put them there.

If I believe in a conspiracy perpetrated by this government, it's because there is a conspiracy; they conspire to help the rich while pretending to be Christians fighting for freedom and the American way. :clap:

Edited by Markway, 10 September 2006 - 04:41 PM.

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#56 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:52 PM

Hey what do you mean about West Virginia, I am moving there in a Month, Yes the cost of living is alot less but you are wrong about people dying and being poor there, Maryland is a state for the Poor, the white people can not survive living on their own unless you finished college and are a Lawyer or Doctor. While Blacks and Mexicans get 1 percent intrest Rates and Taxe free Loans, You want to talk about being non American, what about my Native People, being Sioux Indian myself, What about the tax and Intrest Cuts for us?

#57 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:03 PM

This is cool, all of a sudden this has turned into a face off between the red and blue states.

My patriotism quotient is about 5. When all of the flags shot up around my house I put up the Norwegian flag, being half Norwegian. My sons took it down before it saw the light of day, as my neighbors are still urinarily challenged over me having displayed Kerry signs to their Bush. Someone took down my mailbox and drove over it with their car. (Now there's a conspiracy!) I responded to those permanently condemned to the nether regions by going online and buying a $200 mailbox that you can drive a backhoe over.

Governments lie. And the more money involved the more lieing that takes place. Our current administration does not invite belief, I mean, I expect the lies, but it's insulting when they don't even try to seem plausible. I don't care for the administration's politics it's true, but this outfit seems to be saying, "If you support America, you'll believe whatever I tell you". These people aren't America, and if they want me to believe their lies they are going to have to be a lot more believeable.

World events are serious. We might be watching the End Of The World Cup in the Middle East, and poor buggers from W. Virginia are dieing so that rich folks can drive SUVs. All their families are left with is the illusion that their sacrifice was worthwhile, and a cheap flag. The poor innocents bleeding are worth a million of the greedy liars that put them there.

If I believe in a conspiracy perpetrated by this government, it's because there is a conspiracy; they conspire to help the rich while pretending to be Christians fighting for freedom and the American way. :clap:

Have to say, I think you're oversimplifying it a bit.

Most of the guys who are over there know why they are fighting, and for whom they are fighting. I don't care what your opinion is on the war -- I've known many patriots who disagree with me about a great many things, and all are entitled to their opinions (thanks to the people who died to protect them); but I hate it when the death of a soldier is politicized.

I do agree, however, that the government, as an overall entity, is not something to be trusted (Going back to the original topic of conspiracies). I don't trust the government to tell me what is best for myself, or for my family. I don't trust the government to provide me with my necessities. I don't trust the government to tell me how much money they think I should be making, or where I should spend that money.

As I said to a friend of mine, once you hand the government power, they don't hand it back. The truth is, I don't think there is need for a power conspiracy -- at least, not one so overt as those that have been talked about here. All that needs to happen is for the government to become so involved in our daily lives (try living in New York, for example), that we hardly even notice when they trample all over the freedoms we were actually guaranteed upon the founding of this country.

We turn a blind eye to "eminent domain" cases in which a person's business is bought, without his consent, for the "public good." We gleefully hand the money we've earned with our own hands to the government, to redistribute as they see fit; indeed allowing them to become our nursemaids and caregivers. We let them tell restaurants that they aren't allowed to allow fully capable adults to smoke in their buildings, even though we have the right and ability to choose where to eat and why. We give the government the right to demand we wear seatbelts, helmets, and have insurance, believing they're just concerned for "what's best for us."

And as we hand them these small rights; as we allow them responsibility - not just for our safety from foreign and domestic enemies, but from ourselves, and over our well-being and financial status - we allow ourselves to become, not citizens, but wards of the state.

That's the conspiracy.

#58 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:25 PM

Good stuf, except for the smoking thing :clap:

#59 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:41 PM

My right to breath air trumps your right to blow carcinogens into my lungs...

Okay, research:
The previous administration had several opportunities to capture Bin Laden after the 1993 attempt on the WTC, which killed three Americans. In one of these cases, the Sudan, I believe it was, offered him to us on a silver platter, in 1996 (from words right out of Clinton's mouth), and, according to Clinton, he hadn't done anything to America, so we let him go. I guess -trying- to bomb the WTC, and succeeding in killing 3 Americans isn't a "crime".

So, who's conspiracy is it?

:clap: I'm refering to the "bind hatred of the love and peace crowd" of which I am a card holding member.
You need to do more research.... :D

#60 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:54 PM

Randy for President!!!!!!!, Rand you made some very good points there, Our goverment is the first one to Adbide by our constitution when we break the Law, but the first one to bend the rules to claim more money.

Like good Ol Chris Rock calls Insurance, " In Case BAD_WORD " We pay Insurance for our safety all our lives for our automobile, and when nothing Happens our whole lives, do our families get the money we didnt use when we Die? NO!!!!! That goes towards our Government stuffing there fat Faces with Lobster and Fancy Food.

I payed my Social Securtiy for 2 years while I worked real hard at a company and Got fired for messing up a House, Now my boss sasy I was fired for not wearing hard hats, and he repeatedly told me. Now I cant claim UnEmployment while I move, That is Bull BAD_WORD.

That is a Way for My employer to save his money for Himself, Like what the Government does.

he was talking about the world trade Center spook not the Smoking law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users