My bed shakes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:27 AM

It's pretty sad when you hate to go to bed by yourself. My home is "haunted"
by a few spirits. That doesn't bother me (anymore) LOL
But my bedroom is scary. I'll be lying on my bed watching tv or trying to sleep, when my bed will start shaking. This freaks me out!
My hubby & I have tried in vain to find a logical explanation for this. I have layed on the bed while he jumped up & down all over the house. The closest we have come to duplicating this is hubby standing at the foot of the bed and jumping one time very hard.

Not only does the bed shake, but sometimes the couch does too. It feels like someone that jumps on them hard. Also while in bed, I'll feel someone's presence so strongly. I'll see shadows & sometimes flashes of light from the corner of my eyes.

I have taken alot of pics of my living room & have gotten alot of entities. Now hubby wants to take pics & EVP in our bedroom. I haven't gotten the nerve up yet. If something weird were to show up, I'd never sleep again in there! Hubby went & bought a taperecorder yesterday & wants to try out our room. So I guess we will.

My hubby used to be the most skeptic person I've ever known, but now he
believes & even helps me on investigations. It's still funny & amazing to me
because that was the last thing I'd ever expect him to do.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:34 AM

Hush little baby, donít say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Itís just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

keep us updated, guess it is not scary.
Posted Image

#3 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:38 AM

Libra have you tried to move the bed to a other location? I know that's not always possable. I couldn't do it here, but it may be worth a try if you can. Sometimes it's the location of an object that triggers this kind of thing. Let me know what's up and keep me updated will you?
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#4 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:24 PM

Have you tried cleansing the room? Sage is good for this. And praying (to what ever diety you choose) never hurts either.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#5 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:56 PM

Duke is right, sage is excellent for cleansing. Maybe do a lil reading on feng shui

Here is a link on cleansing space

http://www.neworlean...withincense.htm

Hope this helps a bit!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#6 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:39 AM

Ah the little nippers wont let you sleep Libra. If that is the worst that happens then some picture or a video of the be actually shaking might be a good Idea before you do a cleansing. I would definitely try some evp's to see if they want to talk. Also you might want to tell them to go to bed! And No I'm not joking.

#7 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:32 PM

I agree with Sammy..when you go to bed explain to them that you need to sleep and would appreciate their assistance by leaving the bed alone. Have you ever tried talking to them Libramoon?
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#8 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:36 PM

Libra - I know a family who used to live in a haunted house. The daughters complained of their beds shaking. Their Mom suggested talking to the spirits and asking them to stop. The girls did this and the bed shaking stopped. They think that the spirits were trying to make sure that they were getting up in time for school.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#9 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:36 PM

I'm assuming you DON'T have one of those beds you feed quarters into. Try to contact the spirit in question. It may be just mischeivious. At least I hope it is.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#10 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:22 PM

Asking the spirit to stop the offending activity has worked for me in the past. But personally, I don't like ghosts (or living people) bugging me when It's sleepy time. I would tell it to move on to the light. Truthfully though, I would also want to try to get a pic or an evp first.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#11 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 30 March 2005 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for the tips. I have tried speaking to them or it or whatever. It doesn't scare me as bad now, but sometimes it will shake real bad & that freaks me bad. I guess I'm a bit afraid to get angry with them in case that it
pisses them off & it all gets worse.

I took some pics in there a few days ago, but I haven't them developed yet.
I'm real torn between hoping there is nothing in them & hoping there is.

I'm always talking to them in my living room as if they are friends. When I take pics on holidays, I always get orbs & people (& animals) Since Easter just passed, I took alot of pics, so I'm excited to see who shows up in these photo's. :D
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#12 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

Aren't spirits more active around the holidays? Has anyone heard that as well? I've read that in several books, and a friend of mine who lived in a very active haunted house told me that any holiday was a guarantee of multiple sightings and increased activity.
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#13 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:44 PM

I wish my bed would shake!!!...haha, just kidding!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users