57 replies to this topic

#46 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 05:59 PM

Hi feusurlaneige,

Thanks for picking up Communicating With the Dead! I'm not sure what that sticker is. Maybe a security sticker? Or like you said, something to scan. Maybe it's like Willy Wonka's magic golden ticket? Hmmm... maybe you just won a tour of the Ghostvillage.com world headquarters (a very boring tour that only takes about three minutes and features almost no Oompa Loompas).

-Jeff
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#47 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:05 PM

LOL

.....................or maybe its a new sort of spyware in the form of an audio device hidden inside the pages of a book to detect terrorism on Australian soil. Recordings are sent back via satelite to the states. Maybe you're really intelligence under the disguise of an author of paranormal literature. Hmmmmm????? :)

#48 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:43 PM

Yes, I have an eye on you... an eye I took from an old man who was sleeping in a bus station... bwahahahahah
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#49 cgmizzou

cgmizzou

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Wicca, magic, paranormal, spirits, tarot

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:30 PM

Sorry! New to this type of thing. Jeff, I am in the process of reading your book, Communicating With the Dead. One chapter particularly intrigued me so I tried it. It was about mirror images. I looked in an oval mirror in my bathroom and the background was dark. My vision blurred slightly and then all of a sudden different faces started appearing one after the other. It scared me pretty good and afterwards I wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks on me or if I really saw what I think I saw.

#50 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:30 AM

cqmizzou,

Very interesting! When exploring spirit communications and "visions" of this type context is everything. As with any method of spirit communication, it takes work, practice, and faith. If you continue to explore mirror gazing you will likely get more comfortable each time and have a better mindset to try and better understand what you may be seeing. Thanks for picking up the book and for letting us know about your own experiment with the practice!

-Jeff
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#51 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:48 AM

Jeff I'm curious about this mirror gazing stuff too. I was speaking to a fellow villager, i will not say whom, they can stand up here if they wish. And they mentioned that they have done this before and they said they saw all the faces of their previous lives. So in other words. The faces they saw were those of themselves as they appreared in previous lives. I thought it was just spirits. So can you clarrify this , or perhaps one of your more knowledgable in this dept freinds? Its intriguing to say the very least!

This was definately one chapter i enjoyed the most in your book too!

Simmy :)

#52 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:01 AM

Simmy, as with any aspect of spirit communication and seeing visions -- you need to defer to the eye of the beholder. Some people who do mirror gazing believe they are merely seeing images from their subconscious, others feel they are seeing into the spirit world, and some believe they are seeing past lives. Context is everything and the best person to identify the meaning of what is seen in the mirror is the actual mirror gazer.

-Jeff
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#53 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:22 AM

Well I guess that means I'll never really know then Jeff.. I tried to do it myself, but everytime it started to blur my eyes would blink and i'd lose the focus.. And it was kinda weird lol Creepy weird!

#54 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:44 PM

Keep working at it, Simmy! I personally found mirror gazing to be one of my more compelling spirit communication experiments. In a short time of trying it I realized that it's something I could get better at quickly. But all of the methods take work and dedication.
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#55 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:11 AM

Thanks Jeff! I guess for me, i probably DONT want to see a spirit right infront of my eyes hehehe.. I like getting pics of them, but I'm not ready to see one with my own eyes i dont think . Still spooks me

#56 Andi

Andi

Had to restrain self from licking the back of a semi

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a single mom here in NE Ohio who seems to have some special abilities when it comes to communicating with spirit. I love what I do but sometimes it's hard to explain to people why I can do this and why I would want to. That's why GV is such a cool place!<br /><br />I have 3 little kids, I'm a Reiki practitioner and I am a full time graphic designer. My current home is over 130 years old and has it's share of spirits, who have no intention of leaving.<br /><br />Nice to be here!<br />~ Andi

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:45 AM

I tried this one time.

ONE time.

I got too spooked out when I did get to the blurred vision part and saw my face start to morph into the face of a man. Whirly Dude

Not into seeing my own face change. Almost made me pee my pants. I'll just read about your experiences, thank you very much.

~ Andi
Who is creeped out by mirrors in general now.
Reiki Master * Spirit Communication ReadingsI have CDO. ~ The police never think it's as funny as you do.

#57 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:58 AM

Jeff..... when are you coming downunder to check out ghosts from the world's biggest island!

We have some very very interesting places here. I can only speak for NSW and the ones I go to, but I know the other states have some active places as well. I've slept at Monte Cristo which was in your book, & got some good photos but to be honest, Berrima Courthouse now seems to one of the most active places & now spirits are throwing things in front of people and making people feel sick. I have been to a few places but the spirits there really do make themselves known. I have a dvd recording of an investigation taken there with my paranormal australia group and southern highlands ghost hunts group. I am so astounded by this communication experience that I am going to pass it down to my childrens children. BAD_WORD, only one of my boys shares the same interest :(
If you ever come down this way, please check us out. You know what its like. You can hear word by mouth, which places are interesting but you have to make sure you dont waste your time.
We now have NSW Ghosthunters Society where we meet and discuss all sorts of topics. Its a newly formed group. One of the founders is a fellow American who now resides in the Southern HIghlands of New South Wales and leads the Berrima Courthouse Investigations.
So......when Downder...don't plunder lolllllllll!!!
Whaddayareckn????????????????????????

#58 SHGhostHunts

SHGhostHunts

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigator/Ghost Tour Guide.

Posted 20 October 2005 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for the plug Feu!

You're not gonna charge me for it are you? hehe.

I have been conducting paranormal investigations for over 15 years both here in Australia and in the US (my home state is New York) and the Berrima Courthouse is definitely the most tangibly "haunted" location I have ever experienced.

Aside from some excellent photos, I have captured the most convincing EVP I have ever heard (if I may say so myself).

As for orbs....I'm still on the fence on that one, but keeping an open mind.

Happy Hunting
Judy

Jeff..... when are you coming downunder to check out ghosts from the world's biggest island!

We have some very very interesting places here. I can only speak for NSW and the ones I go to, but I know the other states have some active places as well. I've slept at Monte Cristo which was in your book, & got some good photos but to be honest, Berrima Courthouse now seems to one of the most active places & now spirits are throwing things in front of people and making people feel sick. I have been to a few places but the spirits there really do make themselves known. I have a dvd recording of an investigation taken there with my paranormal australia group and southern highlands ghost hunts group. I am so astounded by this communication  experience that I am going to pass it down to my childrens children. BAD_WORD, only one of my boys shares the same interest  :ghost:
If you ever come down this way, please check us out. You know what its like. You can hear word by mouth, which places are interesting but you have to make sure you dont waste your time.
We now have NSW Ghosthunters Society where we meet and discuss all sorts of topics. Its a newly formed group. One of the founders is a fellow American who now resides in the Southern HIghlands of New South Wales and leads the Berrima Courthouse Investigations.
So......when Downder...don't plunder lolllllllll!!!
Whaddayareckn????????????????????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users