Singing the praises of WD-40

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:29 PM

LMAO!! I got a little flashlite which works well enough...And I don't need more than one weapon...I am pretty darn handy with a tire iron!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#17 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:34 PM

:) Well then, Remind me never to p*ss you off. :lol:
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#18 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:36 PM

:) I can change a tire and take someone out at the knees all at the same time LMFAO!!!

I wouldn't do that to you of course tho!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#19 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:18 PM

Hey - use what you can to fight off a bad person. Whether it be a tire iron or WD-40. :D
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#20 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:59 PM

Noelle, you know, i have a book here about VINEGAR and you can do most of those things with Vinegar :o ..yep, i know, weird.. One time i proved it... our bro in law couldnt find any wd 40 or any other lubricant and he needed to get a rusty bolt off somthing, i told him to try vinegar, he laughed and taunted me about it, also adding he hoped it didnt work or he'd never hear the end of it ( i had been ranting about this book lol ) and YEP it worked lol...he was happy, but fearful at the same time!! lol

#21 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:18 PM

Vinegar is something that gets rid of lime scale better than any commercial chemical. i should add that I put some in my evaporative cooler to get rid of scale every year before I use it. During the year, I also add fabric softener to the water periodically to keep any buildup to a minimum and it smells nice in the house too!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#22 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:21 PM

Have you ever seen the show "How Clean is your House?" It is a show with two British ladies who go in and clean really nasty houses. They swear by vinegar and lemons.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#23 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:41 PM

all my freind used was vinegar lemons and bi carb soda (baking soda)

#24 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:50 PM

Baking soda, even dilluted absorbs odors and will whiten things like sheer curtains. I'm a regular Martin Stewart huh?
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#25 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

Baking soda, even dilluted absorbs odors and will whiten things like sheer curtains. I'm a regular Martin Stewart huh?

My freind used the bicarb like AJAX ...as a powder or as a paste....

I have no idea who martin stewart is, but your welcome to come do my housework if you like :(

#26 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

I have no idea who martin stewart is, but your welcome to come do my housework if you like :(

I'm not built like Martha Stewart (nor have I srved a prison term) so I'm Martin Stewart. There is a country singer named Marty Stuart but that's another story.

#27 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:30 PM

OK now this is beginning to turn into a scary topic

:ph34r: can we not bring up country singers please? :ph34r:
lol

baking soda and vinegar mix will also remove bio pet stains and blood from anything...works better than orange clean if you ask me
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#28 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:19 PM

I have  no idea who martin stewart is, but your welcome to come do my housework if you like :(

I'm not built like Martha Stewart (nor have I srved a prison term) so I'm Martin Stewart. There is a country singer named Marty Stuart but that's another story.

Hey I'm Aussie !! I've heard of Martha stewart, but wouldnt know her if i bumped into her.!!

#29 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:36 PM

baking soda and vinegar mix will also remove bio pet stains and blood from anything...works better than orange clean if you ask me

The last time I mixed soda and vinegar, the result was a lot of foam. Chemistry teacher always told us to never mix a base and an acid.

#30 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:00 PM

The last time I mixed soda and vinegar, the result was a lot of foam. Chemistry teacher always told us to never mix a base and an acid.

it will but youd be suprised at whats not there once the mess is cleaned :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users