How many of you have heard this one?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:43 AM

A couple was vacationing in Anywhere (Bahamas, Mexico, Fiji, etc.) when someone robbed thier hotel room. The only thing left was their tooth brushes and camera left on the bed. The couple decided to replace the clothing and continued on with the vacation returning the toothbrushes to the bathroom. After returning home they have the film developed from the camera. On several of the exposures were photos of the perpetrators mooning the camera with the toothbrushes stuck up their anuses.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 29 March 2005 - 12:29 PM

Nope, never heard that one! ICK! ;)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:01 PM

Here's a link to the story.

Sonpes story!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:36 AM

LMAO thats probably one of the oldest if not sickeningly funniest ones ive heard about.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:15 PM

funny...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#6 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:59 PM

Lol thats icky!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#7 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:50 AM

OMG yuk!!
TRICIA

#8 dannyboy

dannyboy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:27 AM

My sister in laws, play tricks on each other sometimes, NOT AS BAD AS THAT, im mean 2 of the sisters was in the other sisters house and while she went the shop they took pictures of there boobs and bits only to leave her to have them developed and feeling very embarrassed at the photo shop.
was very funny.
I LOVE U ALL

#9 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:43 AM

How could someone not notice that there's fecal matter on their toothbrushes, unless the end that went in wasn't the bristle part, in which case it wouldn't matter.
petunia4998

#10 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:59 AM

Well, it is just an Urban Legend....likely never happened, since the alleged photos have never once turned up.

Still has that loverly ICK factor! :)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#11 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 04 April 2005 - 12:26 PM

How could someone not notice that there's fecal matter on their toothbrushes, unless the end that went in wasn't the bristle part, in which case it wouldn't matter.

That's the thing with Urban Legends, there are always "loose ends" that don't quite make sense if someone bothers enough to question it.

However, they might have rinsed the brushes off enough to get rid of obvious fecal matter? Who knows.

It definitely has the "ick" factor and that's what people like.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#12 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:02 AM

WELL if it isn't true at the moment, its going to be the second i get myself a key to someones hotel room :rolleyes:
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

#13 dannyboy

dannyboy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:53 AM

I think ill lock my toothbrush in the hotel safe from now on.
I LOVE U ALL

#14 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:24 AM

well if these 'robbers' did steal all this couples belongings..then they'd be easy to catch, they'd be the people walking funny from bristle rash ;) and having the freshest smelling farts around!!

#15 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:24 PM

Oh God, Simmy, that is too hilarious!
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users