Cemeteries

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:54 PM

I have heard so many times that cemeteries are the most un-haunted places, simply because that is only the body there, not the spirit. But I have my own reason why they are there.

Let's say a child dies from sickness. Of course any parent would be devastated. The mother goes to the cemetery all the time & just sits there, talking to her child. Meanwhile, what if that child, right after death, just hangs
between this & the next world, scared, wanting her mother. Somehow she see's her mom in the cemetery & goes there, not realizing that she could be bound to stay there. Then some years later, the mom dies. She goes to the one place that she has spent so much time at, the cemetery.

This is just my idea. The cemetery I go to to take pics is very much "haunted". What bothers me is all the children I capture on film. But in the pics, most are smiling at me, so maybe they found their loved ones. Or
maybe they like the fact that I talk to them & bring little toys. :D
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#17 chillartist

chillartist

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

Hello, Very nice thoughts libramoon Im very impressed by the intelligent proceese which go on here.In a humble opinion I kind think that the place is either decided by the spirit or rules we wont ever know of ,at least here.Ive always been of that mind.

#18 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:11 PM

It's always been a cliche', "I want to die peacefully in bed", but maybe if you do your consciousness may not be immediately aware that they have died. Likewise in battle,many realise that they have been hurt, but dead? Many who are shot report that it feels like being hit, or punched. Again the opportunity for confusion presents itself.

Not knowing for sure what dieing is like, but knowing how difficult it is for people to elicit OBE's, perhaps it is more difficult to disengage from the body than one might suppose.

Consider the probability that many souls are scared for a variety of reasons to go onwards. Perhaps it seems more comfortable to be surrounded by other dead, although I have heard stories that make me question this.

A graveyard, (midwest?). had a famous white lady who floated through a very hot cemetary for many years. Some of the later sightings report a host of brownish pawing entities surrounding the white lady groping at her skirt.

Perhaps some entities need their bodies to compose to a certain degree before they can leave. More questions than answers here.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users