Mansfield Reformatory

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:13 PM

;) Still not sure if I can make it ;)

but if not this time, next one for sure.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#17 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:08 AM

We just got our confirmation/receipts back in the mail.

Rock & Roll.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#18 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 02:17 PM

YEAH!!!

You know Orbie, you have to be there now, as The Evel One and I have committed and not been committed
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#19 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:56 PM

I'll be there. Don't worry Masq, if it looks like you need to be committed, I'll just slide the cell door shut! :D :weeee: :weeee: *snickers*
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#20 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:38 AM

Masq,

This is going to be friggin' awesome.

Fly, you get the campfire started. In the meantime, I'll be at nearest puppymill, er, I mean grocery store, for the meat.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#21 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:12 AM

Prepare yourself Camevil, for the gourmet campfire dining experience of all time. *briefly hides the chihuahuas of war in the camper*

Here it is!

ORBS ON A STICK!!

Yes, thats it, the yummiest taste treat of all time barbecued to perfection over an open fire. Here's the plan......

You and Bob catch em!
I'll skin em! The skins by themselves are wonderful deep fried by the way!
Masq can impale em on a stick!
Cook to individual taste, (I like mine burned to a crisp) and volla, a neat to eat and yummy campground treat.

After the campfire orbfest we can play back a tape recorder and listen to evps. Orbs make the silliest comments when roasting over the fire. :blink:

Should be fun! B)

btw: They kinda taste like spicy frog legs
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#22 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:30 PM

oh, I can spear um, no problem, its the blood thirsty teutonic blood running through me
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#23 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:33 PM

Orbie is using the same orbs that he uses to decorate his place at Xmas. I bet they'll be a little stale. <_<
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#24 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:44 PM

but they're like marshmellows, can't tell they're stale after being roasted over an open fire

#25 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:44 PM

Make sure you get some EVP's when you roast 'em!

#26 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:58 PM

Orbie is using the same orbs that he uses to decorate his place at Xmas. I bet they'll be a little stale. <_<

:) Serve stale orbs? Never! :P

Orbs are like a fine wine. If properly aged to perfection the bouquet and flavor are outstanding.

On the other hand, fresh orbs must be covered with hickory sauce to help cover a rather harsh taste. ;)

I really thought this was common knowledge.

Come on June! I think I'll pop up the camper this weekend and start getting it ready for summer. :P :weeee: :weeee:

#27 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:54 AM

Easter Bunny bought my husband a new tent and for his birthday he got an air mattress and space heater. So who knows what he should get for our annivesary/Father's Day?????

#28 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:25 AM

I bet it'll be something that make YOU more comfortable on your quest!!! :)

#29 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 10:08 AM

Easter Bunny bought my husband a new tent and for his birthday he got an air mattress and space heater. So who knows what he should get for our annivesary/Father's Day?????

Tent????
Air Mattress?????

*grabs his aching back as he recalls "tenting" memories*

Masq, maybe you should get him a popup camper? Maybe a classic like an Apache?

#30 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 11:29 AM

*sniff, sniff, sniff* Ut oh. *sniff, sniff, sniff* I smell something in the air! It's
dangerous waters we're treading on! Masq, see! That's how men get us trapped in their little world of toys! Did you see what ORbie just did??? See, he's just trying to help your husband add to his pile of TOYS! We mustn't let this happen! Bar the door!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users