43 replies to this topic

#1 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:42 AM

Just a reminder for those intending to attend the Mansfield Reformatory Ghost hunt on June 25th, it's only two months away now. If you intend to go and still haven't made your reservation, you are running out of time.

To the best of my knowledge nothing official has been organized, but I would love to meet some of you there. I will be staying at the Wagonwheel KOA and should get there Friday night (24th). Don't be shy! Stop by to share a campfire and maybe swap a few ghosthunting experiences. Just ask for Dennis Lytle's campsite at the front office. :)

Mansfield reformatory

Wagonwheel Campground KOA
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#2 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:48 AM

Sent our reservations for June 25th, 2005.

Will there be a wienie roast?
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#3 IceGoddess

IceGoddess

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:supernatural, history, reading, writing, criminology, cartoons, camping

Posted 04 April 2005 - 11:42 AM

Count me out. I can't afford to go that far. :(
I love Shanon.Currently running Life 3.3 operating system. Upgrade due in 8 months.My Forum

#4 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 11:46 AM

Will there be a wienie roast?

Why not? I'll provide the campfire and you provide the wienies. I'll pass on eating one though, I know what they put in them, yeachhhh! :(
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#5 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:40 PM

Orbie! You are such a wmipie! Chihuahau meat is GOOD! RIght Camevil?

:( :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#6 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:28 PM

I will be there. Thanks for mentioning the campground, need to make reservations. Oh I wish I had an Oscar Meyer Chi woo woo....la la la
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#7 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:03 PM

Orbie! You are such a wmipie! Chihuahau meat is GOOD! RIght Camevil?

Mmm Hmmm, Bridge! Deee-lish!

Masq, that's so funny. It will be our theme song!
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#8 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:46 PM

camp reservations are made
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#9 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:48 PM

Hmmmmmm........ <_<

*starts sharpening fangs on Cujo, one of the Chihuahuas of War*
Cujo, Chiquito! the night of the 24th you will eat well my blood slurping friends! I give the Villagers over to your mercy...... BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*briefly ponders how well Camevil, Bridgie and Masq will make the stairways at the Reformatory without any toes* :weeee:

#10 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:59 PM

I have fat feet, they couldn't get my baby toes into their mouths

#11 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

LMAO, Fly & Masq!

And I'm wearing my special Camevil dog-tail steppin' boots!

#12 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

Awwww, poopy! I really want to go to this. But, I don't think that my hubby will like the idea of me spending the moola on it. He thinks that my interest in all this is silly. :weeee: Maybe I can get the money from my Dad and pay him back later.

#13 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:42 AM

Ally, do it! It will be money well-invested.

If you wanna carpool with us, let me know. My hubby (Bobnoxious) and I will be driving down that morning. Us Clevelanders have gotta stick together. Anyway, your husband will have nothing to fear from a couple of surly skeptics.

#14 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:08 AM

Okay, I'll try to get the money together before it's too late. :weeee:

#15 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:09 PM

Ally, look at it this way. It's cheaper than an overnight stay in a modern jail! *snickers*

Remember all, you will be wandering through the prison in COMPLETE DARKNESS, like can't see your hand in front of your face darkness! Suitable lighting and/or night vision equipement is essential, also lots of spare batteries. ;)

btw: red lense covers will help preserve your night sight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users