104 replies to this topic

#1 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:54 PM

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!! :weeee: Dave and I had our most amazing trip ever with the footage, pictures and EVPs! My head is still reeling on cloud nine, as of course, so is Dave's. :rolleyes: We arrived at the Lightner farmhouse and decided to stay in for the evening...with exception for running out for some fine cuisine at McDonalds! :weeee: Saturday we were up bright and early ready to tackle the spirits. We met some very nice ladies that were also staying in the Lightner and decided to take them to Sachs Bridge along with us. This is where the fun starts. I had been back in the woods around the lake and the bridge when I came across an old medicine bottle...of course I got hyped up about the find considering the area I was in used to be part of a field hospital...unfortunately, later to find out through one of the many merchandising stores that a gentleman behind the counter said it looks like the bottle dated back to the 1920's or 30's...still I don't think that's a bad find. We decided to go get some lunch...let me tell you...go to O'Rouke's! Fantastic food and a great atmosphere! So, then of course we headed back to Sachs. Dave was shooting pictures with his digital camera, (he still has to transfer them to his computer and send them to me), but I and he could clearly see in one picture the ghostly outline of two horses and a man standing between the horses wearing a hat....GOSH, I can't wait to send in these pictures!!! We were also walking along the banks of the lake when Dave came across a bone. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but it looks like part of a leg bone and it was definately sawed off...you can see the grooves from a knife. I am first going to have it examined by my vetranairian tomorrow, and if it's not animal (and I don't think it is animal, but hey, I've been wrong before) then I'm going to take it up to the hospital and have our local mortician check it out. We did take some time to be tourist and scout around the town for a bit...but, daggone it we had to go back to Sachs again. By this time it's later in the evening...I went off with Dave's camera into the open field and sat for a spell. I had asked any spirits to make their presents known in anyway...uh, I felt like an idiot, because nothing was happening and I was sitting there for about a half hour trying to make communication. So I took the camera back to Dave after looking over the LCD screen, Dave said "Look at this!" In the distance you can clearly make out a man in a blue uniform sitting on what looks like the back of a horse riding off to God knows where. There was nobody there when I was in that field taking pictures!!! :blink: We stayed at Sachs for quite a bit...I think up until at least 9:30 p.m. we got off a few orb shots from the bridge, and what looks to be a face peering into the top of the bridge...that and some odd looking bright blue orb with a distorted face in it (heck, I even think he looks either evil or just plain mean :) !!) Then some idiots and I do mean totally disrespecting people arrived trying to there version of summoning the spirits. This jerk had a drum and was yelling and banging on the bridge trying to sum up the spirits and they brought along their radios to play Dixie as loud as they could. I heard one of the females he was with yell out "Look after he banged on the drum and banged on the bridge and took off running down it, he has an orb chasing him" Uh, I went up to her and said, hey I don't mean to burst your bubble lady, but don't you think your buddy just stirred up a hell of a lot of dust on the wooden bridge???" Her, reply, "OH, no that's an orb"...my reply "Whatever!!" That's when we decided to leave, they were just way to obnoxious for us and just so disrespectful! So, we went to the Wheatfield at around 9:45. Let me tell you as soon as I figure out how to transfer this footage off my camcorder...I do personally believe that we have just about the most amazing video of an orb in motion. It lasted for about 30 seconds, but it was bright changing shapes and just delighting and dancing for the camera. Dave puts it best when he told me that the orb was giving me a lapdance...haha! (Sorry, I don't much about lapdances) Dave also had the voice recorder going and this is just the most awesome EVP that we have captured when we heard a male voice give the command "PULL!"...It was just Dave and I there as well....about 4 seconds after that you can hear a small child yell out for her "Mama". Like I said this is just the most absolutely wonderful paranormal encounters that we have gotten to date. So, that's pretty much it. Sorry about writing a novel, but there was just so much that had to be written. I'm sure I have missed some stuff, but I know Dave will fill you in, after he reads this. So, much for not going back for awhile...we are already making plans for August!!! I will send in pictures soon hopefully tonight or tomorrow under the spiritography section...so keep looking!! THanks for taking the time to read this....Julie Keller "The Spirit Stalkers" :weeee:
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:25 AM

Good to know you had a great time Juliet. And good to see you back.
Posted Image

#3 ii1chuck8ii

ii1chuck8ii

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:10 AM

wow i would like go to down there sometime sounds like you had some fun. too bad for those BAD_WORD people though.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:08 PM

What a great experience. I can't wait to see the pictures. I mean no disrespect, but is it okay to take away bones you find there, or anything else?
petunia4998

#5 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:49 PM

It has always been my understanding that any mysterious bones found in the woods had to be reported to the authorities
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#6 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:31 PM

About the bone issue. Several people from the area suggested to us that it might be a bone from a deer. People butcher the deer and throw out the bones wherever they wish too. If it is a human bone then WE will take the trip back to Gets and return it to the proper athorities. We really didnot know what to do with it. But anyways, WOW! We have the most awesome footage of an orb in action. Of all my footages, I have never seen anything like this before! I have to give this one a 10 all the way! Nobody will ever believe this one! As for the evp, holy#@%$! When we played this back, I couldnot believe what my ears were hearing. I probably played it back 30 times or so. I can't explain the child crying out for her mommy. But as far as the soldier ordering out the command "pull". Just awesome! Now I see why this war was so horrible to them. You can clearly hear his command! We will do our best to load our fun onto the pc. Gettysburgh is just an awesome place to visit! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#7 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

I would LOVE to see the pics and hear EVPs if you are able to load them!
Sounds really interesting!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#8 YankeePyrate

YankeePyrate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts
  • Interests:History, all things paranormal & macabre, good music, good friends, art, a few drinks...but most of all my amazing son.

Posted 11 April 2005 - 07:17 PM

If the bone was just sitting on the ground there's no way it would be a Civil War era bone...unless it was recently unearthed in a major rainstorm or something. Probably deer. Course it could be Civil War deer...
Now that Orb...I can't WAIT to see it! Please upload post haste! :)
~ Visit my paranormal chronicles blog, "Sarah Haskell's Ghost" ~

#9 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I anxiously await the pictures :)
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#10 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:36 PM

Cant wait to see what you get posted! :weeee:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#11 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:06 PM

http://img157.echo.c...cture0723bu.jpg
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#12 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:15 PM

Yankee, Julie did find out that it was a leg bone from a human. Iam sorry to say that we took it from the grounds. The area did have a major flood problem not long ago. That is why we were looking around by the river banks. Alot of trees were uprooted as well. I will call Gets. police and talk to them about our find. From what people have told me, there were alot of amputees back then. So Julie and myself will take action soon. That pic Julie posted is far from the stuff that we got. That one was only a tease. We will post the other stuff asap! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#13 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:34 PM

http://img165.echo.c...cture0339ww.jpg
Okay, One last tease pic, before I get around to checking and cropping the others. This was taken at the Lightner with the lovely ladies we met and took to Sachs bridge with us! That would be Dave and I standing all the way in the back. I, of course, had to stand on the highest back step, because I am just to daggone short, but I thought you guys might enjoy a normal pic before I get the rest of the good ones posted. I'm still not sure how to transfer any EVP or for that matter our awesome Orb from my camcoreder....any suggestions??? THanks, Julie

#14 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:32 PM

I did want to add on one more thing about the bone that we found. In noway were we digging up anything on the grounds, we are ghosthunters, not archeologists. I am going to do some research because it does seem that the area around Sachs bridge had been extremely flooded recently. Dave and I got pretty muddy walking on the outer banks and near the fields because of this flooding. We were even finding many crayfish (that Dave enjoyed scaring me with...Huge Boogers...yuck!!) and empty clam shells 500 feet from the lakes edge....many trees had been uprooted as well and undercurrent brushes from the trees were laying in patterns on the dryer land. It just happened that this bone was sticking out through the under brush patterns from the tree. I do work in nursing and this bone had really intrigued me because it had been sawed off. I had a hunch that it was not used for giving any animal a treat....there were no gnawing or bite marks within or on the bone. At that point in time I also had no knowledge that it was either human or animal, but it was still interesting all the same. No, I should have not taken it, but I did and still do want to find out more about it before I send it back. You know as well as I do, you hand it over to someone and that's the end of it...you cannot find out anything else on it. I took it to work and had my many other nurses as well as people from our physical therapy dept. checked it out...yes they do think it's human. I also took it with me to my doctors appt. yesterday and my doctor said it is definately the upper part of the tibia from a human. (which is the bone that connects to your patella (knee bone) to your femur (thigh bone). So, here, I find myself like some nut carrying a bone in my purse!! I am looking into the anthropologhy dept., to have some dating done on it...I just want to find out the information on it before I give it back, but by all means I am definately giving it back. So, hopefully I'll have some data on it within the next week, before I ship it back and pray that I don't get in trouble or fined. Like I said it was just laying there.

#15 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:06 PM

I'm still not sure how to transfer any EVP or for that matter our awesome Orb from my camcoreder....any suggestions??? THanks, Julie

get ahold of KRCgunns if you have any questions about getting evps and videos loaded on the site...cant wait to see em...the first shot is a good one i exaggerated the light and mid contrast to get a betterview of the dark area seems to be a good number of dust orbs there but the foremost two are pretty stand out to me...

Posted Image

i also love the second pic (that kitty looks too happy to be there :weeee: )
cant wait to hear what you find out on that boneyou found :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users