• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 01:51 AM

Hmm..... how is it that you can be so certain that the limb was TAKEN off as opposed to blown off.... also, how is it that you can be sure the owner wasnt "attached" to it emotionally?? Story goes that General Sickles sent his amputated limb to a museum in D.C. where it is to this day.... I've heard tell he visited it often until his death. unattached doesnt always mean unattached.... :weeee:

#32 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 20 May 2005 - 08:10 AM

Oh, you can definately tell it was sawed off, from the ridges of a saw or knife. I'll put more of a posting up when I have time.............Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#33 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:04 PM

Just make sure you give us a warning before you post these pics: "DO NOT VIEW ON A FULL STOMACH" ;) :Spaz:

Still, when all is said and done, this is a part of someone's body..... it should find a place of rest.... in some religions, a person's soul cannot rest in the afterlife if their parts are not all there..... the soul of the person to whom this belongs may be at unrest for that and other reasons....

#34 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

You still have the bone?
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#35 fuzzyghost

fuzzyghost

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 11:37 PM

wow! you guys are so lucky to have gone to gettysburg! the orbs,the evp's and the bone!!! ya, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to find out what ya want and then get it back there. make sure you get it to the right people. did you hear about the petition that's been going around to stop them from closing the battlefields at night at gettysburg? well if anyone wants to sign just go to, www.petitiononline.com/icsicomm/petition.html and please sign petition.

thanks,
fuzzyghost

#36 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:26 AM

Dave and I will be taking back the bone as soon as we can. There's no way I'm shipping it through the mail and it's a 6 hour drive from our house to gburg, so we just haven't been able to take it back yet. It's going back when we plan our next trip. The only thing that we have come up with yet is that it is the upper tibia and it is human and it is sawed off. Nope, no stange happenings around the house. I also put up the petition stuff as well on another page....everyone needs to sign in asap who wants to, because the deadline is May 31st...........Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#37 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:42 AM

This sounds like a great story for "encounters". Can't wait to see your data.

#38 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:48 AM

Julie, I have a keen eye for spotting and enhancing energies in photos. I would be happy to help out.

thesameones,
Judy Joy.

#39 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 10:47 AM

The end (dark) of the bridge got my attention more than the visible orbs. Buy the way, you should notice another large, faint, and transparent orb you may have initally missed which displays in the enhancements below. I believe that there is definetly some thing at the end of the bridge, but these are the best I could enhance. Maybe some one else can copy my enhancements and achieve a better or clearer image. They may not be clear enough, but here they are:

http://img155.echo.c...ntitled19bw.png
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

Wow...Dave and I had no idea....that and we have no idea how to do these enhancement things to the pics. I'll have to send you over some others here shortly...there's one I'd really like you to lighten up for us....it's one of our first ones and we've had it looked at by a professional with the negitive, each time someone looks at this pic they always find something else in it
http://img221.echo.c...cemetery3gi.jpg
See if you find something else in it. The story about this picture is on the encounters page in 2004 archives. Thanks, Julie

#41 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:47 AM

Juliet, wish I could have done better with these, but this is about the best I can get them. Hope these are what you needed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 11:26 AM

Judy, you said you had a keen eye for spotting other energies in photos....did you happen to see anything else in these? Like I mentioned we had them examined before and the thing behind what we believe is the begining of a mist formation of an apparition looked quite unexplainable to us, we have been pointed out to that it even resembles the devil. Dave even believes that it was some evil demonic energy that we caught on film. This was taken with 400 speed film on a 35mm camera. Thanks, Julie
I'll post the other pic with it cirlced...it looks like a face with like dred lock horns around the head
http://img11.echo.cx...8/ghost19dg.jpg

#43 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 05:58 PM

Actually I see a great deal in those photos. I think it's loaded, but the reason I did not articulate is because each visual is subtle, therefore could be error. I don't feel that there is evil. They may be generations of family. They are, however, some what pranksters. I did notice the man you circled, but did not have the same visual perception that you did. There is a little girl holding a doll or a baby very close to the man. There is a woman as well. Depending on color variations and brightness either the man or the woman is dominantly visible, but the little girl is constant either way. Any way, here is the portion you circled back at you enhanced.
http://img63.echo.cx...tledenha7pv.png

#44 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:16 PM

Wow! You sure see more stuff than what we see in them. I still coudn't make out what you are seeing....I'm still seeing that evil looking face. Anyways, I'm hoping that Dave and I get a chance to go back there the weekend following this weekend. We were planning on going last weekend, but plans fell through wilth a sitters for the kids. This time we are loaded with two camera's a 35mm and digital and a camcoreder. We also have two forms of voice recorders digital and regular. We have picked up sounds from the cemetery as well. It's nice that Chester PD lets us go in at night too! Hopefully we will capture something again, sure wish I had my camcorder when we got that picture last year....would have loved too see what formation was taking place. What ever was coming about happened as we were leaving because that was one of the last pics on the roll of film. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that me and my handsome boyfriend can make our way there within the next two weeks...this weather is finally prime that we can take our time in ghostbusting and not having to worry about the cold! Thanks again for your enhancements........Julie

#45 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:46 PM

Try looking at this grey scale of you picture. Try to look at the entire photo instead of concentrating on the area where you previously saw some thing. The reason that some are difficult to make out is that there are so many. They are overlapping one another.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users