104 replies to this topic

#61 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

Juliet.
I understand where your coming from. Your frustration is obvious and understandable. And even though you didnt see it, I was indeed trying to be kind by telling everyone to back off a bit as the deed has been done, and whether they or I agree with it, it is now up to the two of you to do what you feel is right AND that we should not to expect you to drop everything and return it tomorrow. Basically, I was saying what Becca was saying.....somehow I guess the message got lost.....

Becca,
You and I were saying the same thing, in different words. I guess your words came through better than mine. I was only trying to make everyone see that the deed is done, and there is nothing to be gained by roasting Juliet and Dave over the fire.

A simple misunderstanding, folks. :Wall:

#62 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:19 PM

Hopefully everyone else will understand too Ghosts! Thanks for clearing up your feelings! I really wasn't trying to prosecute you..... :-)
It's just Becca Posted Image

#63 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:41 PM

:Wall: Jeez you guys knock it off! Julie and Dave have done nothing wrong. The worst thing that they might have done was to not think things through. I've got into trouble like this myself , but it isn't a sin! These people did something in all innocence, trying to enlarge all of our knowledge of the supernatural.

Please leave these people alone.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#64 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:57 PM

I agreee with everyone here. And no one is in the wrong. Juliet did what any one of us would have done. Unknowingly. And she saved the bone from a fate worse than it could have been. She has every intention of returning it, and I believe her.

I once almost got busted for taking a couple of rocks from a local park. The park police guy came scampering out of the woods and told us it was a federal offense to take anything from county parklands. He made us put the rocks back. I was completely oblivious of the fact that it was against the law to take ****rocks****. After all, they were going to a good cause, my newly formed pond in my backyard!

:Wall: ;) :whee: :whee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#65 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:38 PM

:Wall: Bridge: I fully support your right to lift rocks from any where, "except in front of my 75 rose bushes!"
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#66 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:55 PM

Markway,
You are only reiterating what has already been said. Why is that necessary? This stating what has already been stated as if no one has stated it yet is somewhat redundant and counterproductive in that it tends to make it seem as if Juliet is being victimized when she is not.... at least not by yours truly. Making it seem like everyone is "on her case" will only exacerbate the problem, making her feel more frustrated in the end. I believe we all agree that what's done is done........let's leave it that way by not telling everyone to leave her alone when no one is really picking on her anyway, ok?

#67 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:09 AM

As you point out I am most likely a redundant moron. I have totally misunderstood all of the last 20 posts and needed to be corrected! But just in case I am right, give Julie and Dave break and stay off of their case. :whoohoo:
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#68 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:23 AM

Obviously Markway, you HAVE missed the last 20 posts, or at least MY contribution to those 20.....

Thank you, but I do not need to be told by you to do what I am already doing. I am not aware of the origin of your.... attitude, but I dont see how it is productive in the least.

#69 Gladys

Gladys

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:35 AM

Good to hear you had a great time!
I was in Gettysburg with the Majda group from Ohio in late May...

#70 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 03 June 2005 - 04:08 PM

Oh boy, this is better than a soap opera!!! Julie, what did we start here? We should of just sent it down the river! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#71 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 03 June 2005 - 04:30 PM

Funny Hunny! But I think you are right too! And Gladys, did you have any experiences? I am really looking forward to when Dave and I do have a chance to go back there...we're broke for now! Too everyone else thank you for being understanding and, yep, it's going back on our next trip....actually I'm looking forward to getting it back there. It has no purpose here and I would like to see it laid to rest. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#72 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

:angry: Always nice to be appreciated! I was paying attention from the very beginning. I thought that the conversation was rough, too rough and uncalled for. If you want to abuse each other maybe I should just let you go at it. I only got into this stupid business because I was partly at fault for people coming down of Julie and Dave.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#73 ghostsofgettysburg

ghostsofgettysburg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:35 PM

Markway,
I am hoping that you were making a general comment and not directed at me specifically. I have not in the past and do not in the future intend to abuse anyone. A few posts back there was a slight misunderstanding between Juliet, Becca and I, but I do believe that was ironed out nicely and there are no hard feelings lingering, I hope.

So, I will continue to assume the "rough and uncalled for" and "abuse" statements were not meant for me personally and were meant in a more general manner.

In closing, may I make a note that Markway & all please read Juliet's very last post. She wrote a calm, sensible and very diplomatic post, in my opinion.... Very level headed and in no way antagonistic towards the other members. We must all respect her for not wanting to carry on a "feud" or start a full fledged riot.

three cheers for Juliet!! :angry:

#74 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

Frankly I responded personally to you in the exact way, sense and degree that you were personal with and to me. I deplore unjustified rancor.

I expect that everyone associated with this post wish Julie and Dave well and appreciate their efforts on our behalf to go somewhere and add to knowledge for us all.

All criticism of their behavior has been noted and considered. They are decent people who will do what is right according to their consciences.

I am willing to forget all personal remarks which may or may not have been aimed at me. I hoped that everyone feels the same and all harsh remarks will stop now.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#75 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

Yes, I do believe that all personal marks should stop between everyone after all GV is one big wonderful family with great insight with helping everyone with everyone elses situations and a common belief that we all believe in. Maybe when Dave and I do get a chance as soon as we can to head back to Gburg we could meet up with you, ghostsofgettsyburg, I always enjoy meeting fellow friends that we talk with online.........Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users