Are you Afraid?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:40 PM

I am planning a trip soon to Myrtles Plantation. I can't wait to check it out .......but I have to admit I'm a little scared! I hope I can enjoy it without constantly looking over my shoulder. My husband says he's not afraid at all, but the house he grew up in was haunted so he's had actual contact with ghosts. It'll defenitely be an interesting trip for sure!
Kel

#47 chillartist

chillartist

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:33 PM

Hello, Am i afraid? Thats a very good question sometimes no matter my luv of the supernatural I have been when a kitchen utensil flys past your head in mid slow -mo yeah. When a door pens at 2 am in front of u that was locked and no ones there other than u yeah. When temp in room goes so very chilly you see your breath yup! But I think its not what it is but for me just the action of events if that makes any sense?.A sort of surprise !!! thing. I seriously cant ride roller- coasters i sort of expierance it all twice.

#48 Zodiac

Zodiac

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:DDR, Snakes & The Super Natural

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:46 PM

yes, I was afraid, but that was because it shocked me and I wasn't expecting it.

I agree with Justa since when an entity makes itself known then its mostly the shock and surprise that scares you.

#49 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 08:33 PM

I got so scared from a ghost, that my hair practically fell out. I haven't really had an encounter since then, because it was so scary and I think I closed my mind to ever having another encounter. :unsure:

Oh, except for the footsteps I heard the first night I was in this house. But that didn't scare me because I thought it was my husband!

:ghost:  :(  :weeee:  :weeee:

You've got to tell us that story! That is, if it's not too traumatizing for you. I love hearing about real situations. Footsteps don't scare me though.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#50 Moon Queen

Moon Queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:I like to go on the computer, sing play the piano and listen to my favortie music. Hanging out with friends is cool and we always have a rockin' good time! lol

Posted 07 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

I am very afriad of the dark although i have seen ghosts before. Im not afriad after i see ghosts when im telling somone else abou them. I find it intresting to see there reactions but during the time that i am really witnesing a supernatural experiance it frecks me out really bad. Somtimes i think if you these powers you shouldnt be afriad of them but i have been trying laitly to accept it.
Posted Image"Don't think about tomorrow while your living in today!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users