• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wing-2

wing-2

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

hi,

im new to paranormal investigations, but i live a little ways away from the hawkinsville taylor memorial hospital, the ones thats closed down. anyways i took a trip there last weekend and got some great material, pictures, voices, and my friends video camerea broke down.

anyways now we would like to take a trip back to this hospital, the only problem is i didnt realize you would be arrested on site without the owners consent. does anyone know the owners phone number or address, i need to call and get permission

ps i would be glade to post some of the weird pictures we got that night.

#2 Kevin Bozard

Kevin Bozard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Writing, the supernatural, and anything that goes bump in the night!

Posted 21 April 2005 - 11:06 AM

Hi Wing, I'd love to see more on this place. Please post the pics if you can, or if you'd email them to me at kevinbozard@hargray.com
Hawkinsville is only 4 hours from where I live, and if you get permission, I'd love to be able to join you in your investigation. :o

Kev

By the way... you might contact Robert J. Taylor IV, of the Taylor Consulting Group, I saw his name associated with that place on an internet search.

Telephone: (404)874-2111
Email: info@taylorconsultinggroup.com

#3 mesiahofthedogs

mesiahofthedogs

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:37 PM

if u get a chance to go to the old hospital in hawkinsville i'd love to go its only about 30miles from me. i'll try to get some pictures to post.

#4 Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

I have been to the hopistal before about two years ago. We walked through most of the building (except the most upper floors.) We only had a video camera and flashlights (sorely unprepared). We didn't get anything on film, but we did have a few questionable personal experiences. The building itself has a creepy feeling about it, it is very dark in a lot of areas, and also dangerous. ie. low hanging light fixtures (one got me on the head, but I am 6'1"), used/dirty syringes on the floor in one of the boiler rooms, it's a well known haven for gangs in the area, and (on a lighter note) we were all covered in fleas when we left. I would love to go back again with cameras, EVP and EMF equipment, as well as the video, but I haven't had a chance to do so yet. To anyone thinking about going, I strongly suggest taking bright flashlights because there are several areas (rooms and hallways) where you can't see what's in front of you, even on a bright, sunny day. Also, have fun and happy hunting!

#5 kptsj

kptsj

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

The hospital was getting renovated for office buildings. But, t he company ran out of money and the place is for sale again. I would love to own this place.

#6 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:27 AM

so would i sounds like some good investigating!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users