• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#136 Rosemary

Rosemary

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:21 AM

After reading this I must add a link to a Story I wrote on another Website if you would like to read it.
http://www.trueghost...our-spirits.php
This is all a true experience.

#137 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 28 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

The link doesn't work. :hug:

#138 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:46 PM

Thanks Danny. Well, when I read Indigo descriptions they usually describe me perfectly. I did one of those 10 question 'Are You An Indigo?' tests, and it was yes for each question. I'm not sure what that means alltogether. My Astrological sign is Moonchild, and that describes me pretty well also (forget what my Chinese one is; goat or sheep I think.) But I am proud to consider myself a real Indigo yes; as real as any could be. I've always hated BS, institutionalism and anything which goes againt nature, by instinct. This of course made me a social outcast at a young age.

But part of that was by choice. I always felt pulled away from the pack, from the whole House of Lies. Only in nature, and most especially the backwoods, do I truly feel content and free. I have had many spiritual experiences, which could be described as inspirations, enlightenments, Astral travels (of some sort), and meetings with spiritual entities. By nature I just want to tell everyone; it's like finding gold and I just want to run and tell everyone to come look. Of course I learned the hard way long ago that I had to keep many things to myself. I was honest and forthcoming by nature, but learned to be secretive and 'tamed down' by what I said (not lie, and never BS, but basically I learned that I had to sort of meet people half way and 'say nice things' (even if I felt it was uninteresting and thus dishonest to do so.) Hey, we all need ties; friends and such. I learned to compromise. But, as you may know the Indigo is famed for his warrior spirit. Well, the same is true for me. I would hate to call myself a rebel, but rather a maverick (rebels exist in a childish state of rebellion and continue to hand away their power, while the maverick turns away but then proceeds to live his own life in his own natural way (thus, he takes back his power.)

People of authority, or who are in the mindset that we should all respect it, would usually find me disrespectful, childish and stubborn. People who look at their brothers and sisters as equals however, and worship nature, spiritualism or wisdom instead of lies, dogma and discipline, usually find me charming, inspiring and very kind. I love human spirit, and I hate where it is suppressed; some people take this as personal offence but it is not intended as such. If you are being pompous and verbally assaulted someone for speaking her mind, I will say that you are being a stuck-up jerk who has mindlessly and selfishly been taken in by the system through its offering of social power. Of course, such figures usually believe that they are totally in the right to be inhuman if it was offered to them by the system. I don't care. It's always been my wish that we should all remove the guises of role-playing and just start being real with ourselves and each other.

It's like how, well if you asked a garbage man, "Who are you?" He isn't going to say, "I'm a garbage man. I pick up people's garbage. That's what I am." Of course not. He'll say, "I'm Vic. I was born and raised wherever, I believe this and that, and I dunno, I'm just me I guess." But if you asked that very same question to the CEO of a major corporation he would probably raise up his chin and pop out his eyes and return, "I am the CEO of the Tribune Company, a multi-media corporation based in Chicago. I have been the Chief Executive for twenty-three years." Oh really, that's who he IS, hmm? So then, if he were to die, or retire, then the Tribune Company would just plummet into the ground. Because after all, it needs a CEO to run the board. It isn't like he couldn't be replaced by someone younger and sharper now is it? We all know this is a load of bull, and yet so many people get so entangled in that way of thinking that they obey it readily. Eventually, they forget they ever saw it any differently -- especially after they've risen up the ranks. The difference between the two men I described is that the first man knows his job is a lot of garbage. These truths need to constantly be faced and pointed out, because the lies of the system are the tools which enslave our minds. It angers me, but I've learned to accept it to a point (just for the sake of my own mental health.)

Anyway, sorry for rambling away there. Yes, I consider myself to be what I call an Indigo Spirit.

As for the Reptilians, the evidence goes back to ancient times. On that link I gave I posted multiple links to pieces of evidence. Symbolist Michael Tsarion is well educated in this, as is David Icke (although he is less credible.)

I sure am glad you said you are an Indigo , I never really met one before. :clap:

Danny

#139 Enigmatic Essence

Enigmatic Essence

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:43 PM

The link doesn't work. :clap:

Try http://www.trueghost...our-spirits.php

B E L I E V E

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

#140 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

Thanks Danny. Well, when I read Indigo descriptions they usually describe me perfectly. I did one of those 10 question 'Are You An Indigo?' tests, and it was yes for each question. I'm not sure what that means alltogether. My Astrological sign is Moonchild, and that describes me pretty well also (forget what my Chinese one is; goat or sheep I think.) But I am proud to consider myself a real Indigo yes; as real as any could be. I've always hated BS, institutionalism and anything which goes againt nature, by instinct. This of course made me a social outcast at a young age.

But part of that was by choice. I always felt pulled away from the pack, from the whole House of Lies. Only in nature, and most especially the backwoods, do I truly feel content and free. I have had many spiritual experiences, which could be described as inspirations, enlightenments, Astral travels (of some sort), and meetings with spiritual entities. By nature I just want to tell everyone; it's like finding gold and I just want to run and tell everyone to come look. Of course I learned the hard way long ago that I had to keep many things to myself. I was honest and forthcoming by nature, but learned to be secretive and 'tamed down' by what I said (not lie, and never BS, but basically I learned that I had to sort of meet people half way and 'say nice things' (even if I felt it was uninteresting and thus dishonest to do so.) Hey, we all need ties; friends and such. I learned to compromise. But, as you may know the Indigo is famed for his warrior spirit. Well, the same is true for me. I would hate to call myself a rebel, but rather a maverick (rebels exist in a childish state of rebellion and continue to hand away their power, while the maverick turns away but then proceeds to live his own life in his own natural way (thus, he takes back his power.)

People of authority, or who are in the mindset that we should all respect it, would usually find me disrespectful, childish and stubborn. People who look at their brothers and sisters as equals however, and worship nature, spiritualism or wisdom instead of lies, dogma and discipline, usually find me charming, inspiring and very kind. I love human spirit, and I hate where it is suppressed; some people take this as personal offence but it is not intended as such. If you are being pompous and verbally assaulted someone for speaking her mind, I will say that you are being a stuck-up jerk who has mindlessly and selfishly been taken in by the system through its offering of social power. Of course, such figures usually believe that they are totally in the right to be inhuman if it was offered to them by the system. I don't care. It's always been my wish that we should all remove the guises of role-playing and just start being real with ourselves and each other.

It's like how, well if you asked a garbage man, "Who are you?" He isn't going to say, "I'm a garbage man. I pick up people's garbage. That's what I am." Of course not. He'll say, "I'm Vic. I was born and raised wherever, I believe this and that, and I dunno, I'm just me I guess." But if you asked that very same question to the CEO of a major corporation he would probably raise up his chin and pop out his eyes and return, "I am the CEO of the Tribune Company, a multi-media corporation based in Chicago. I have been the Chief Executive for twenty-three years." Oh really, that's who he IS, hmm? So then, if he were to die, or retire, then the Tribune Company would just plummet into the ground. Because after all, it needs a CEO to run the board. It isn't like he couldn't be replaced by someone younger and sharper now is it? We all know this is a load of bull, and yet so many people get so entangled in that way of thinking that they obey it readily. Eventually, they forget they ever saw it any differently -- especially after they've risen up the ranks. The difference between the two men I described is that the first man knows his job is a lot of garbage. These truths need to constantly be faced and pointed out, because the lies of the system are the tools which enslave our minds. It angers me, but I've learned to accept it to a point (just for the sake of my own mental health.)

Anyway, sorry for rambling away there. Yes, I consider myself to be what I call an Indigo Spirit.

As for the Reptilians, the evidence goes back to ancient times. On that link I gave I posted multiple links to pieces of evidence. Symbolist Michael Tsarion is well educated in this, as is David Icke (although he is less credible.)

Once again thank you very much Blue Water , I have gone over the material on those links and am still doing so , In addition i have been reading some of your post from the Indigo site .

Although we do believe differently I find it all extremely interesting and some of it in a round about way does parallel some of the things i believe and even more so things i suspect.

most in reference to the illuminati and aliens except we believe differently about the aliens yet some similarities.

extremely interesting thanks. :clap:

Danny

#141 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:25 AM

This is strange , well yeah the link don't work but i went to that site and followed the address on the http and it exist , it is there .

lets try this again , the link address still looks the same but it came up. Maybe this will work , maybe it won't.

http://www.trueghost...our-spirits.php

Danny

#142 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:35 AM

Try http://www.trueghost...our-spirits.php

LOL! You beat me to it , well now they got two links. :)

Danny

#143 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:42 PM

Huh, interesting. I knew there were creatures here sucking our energy. I assumed they were Reptilians. Evil spirits summoned by Satanists. Hmm...

From what I understand, Reptilians are thought to be a race of extraterrestrials (another common race are the Grays). Do extraterrestrials have the technology to suck our energy?

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#144 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

Huh, interesting. I knew there were creatures here sucking our energy. I assumed they were Reptilians. Evil spirits summoned by Satanists. Hmm...

From what I understand, Reptilians are thought to be a race of extraterrestrials (another common race are the Grays). Do extraterrestrials have the technology to suck our energy?

I think According to some of his articles yes but more like feeding off of negative energy .
that is they want us to always be in conflict , at war , they feed off of hate and evil.

This might be one of the purposes of the illuminati .

His links and post were entirely interesting not that i agree with it all but still Blue Water did a very fine job of explaining his ideas.

Danny

P.s Oh yes and it is not all about their technology they are magical. :Spaz:

Something almost non - existent as far as people go nowadays ; considering the ideas and concepts of real magic .

The true and pure mystical ; not my position but still very intriguing.

Danny

#145 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

Thanks Seek. :)

Interesting link. Not sure what it might be. There are different demonic entities which can possess a person.

I am not sure whether or not reptilians are purely psychic or physical beings. I have no psychic friends (physical :whee:) who are realizing that I am onto something. They can feel the reptilian presence and its threat. I still don't know for certain who they operate.

#146 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:57 AM

Thanks Seek. :)

Interesting link. Not sure what it might be. There are different demonic entities which can possess a person.

I am not sure whether or not reptilians are purely psychic or physical beings. I have no psychic friends (physical :hug:) who are realizing that I am onto something. They can feel the reptilian presence and its threat. I still don't know for certain who they operate.

Well in theory the illuminati are operating most of the planet or the systems of man according to some so it would be a good possibility that if the illuminati do exist then that is who it might be if the reptilians also exist.

Not arguing here just using a lot of if ís .

Actually i do think the illuminati might exist no kidding , i really do and there might also be a UFO connection.

Danny

#147 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

The truth can be so difficult to handle. I actually want to leave this conspiracy stuff and focus more on personal truth and healing for a while. :weeee:

I'm not even sure what value the truth holds anymore. Except personal truth. People aren't ready for it. Not sure I am.

Edited by Blue Water, 05 December 2007 - 06:33 PM.

#148 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:16 AM

I have been investigating the paranormal for almost 11 years now. I have worked on hundreds of cases and helped countless numbers of people with their issues yet I have never found any evidence at all that demons exist anywhere outside imagination that is fueled by religion. There are countless stories about demons but there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of them. At least not that I can find. Where are the video tapes of the writing appearing on a child's chest under the skin? Where are the videos of people floating around turning their head all the way around and surviving or even coughing up the feathers?

I ask these questions not to anger anyone so please don't go down that road. I ask them because I am a paranormal investigator and I must ask real questions. Why is it that if I say "ghosts exist" eveyone wants "proof" before they will "believe" in them also, but if someone says demons exist they immediately accept it as fact simply based upon religion? If you need "proof" for ghosts, you need "proof" for demons in my opinion.

There are bad people in the world and thus, bad ghosts. A ghost can possess a person, they can throw things, move things, etc. Just because it is negative does not mean it is a demon.

Just my two cents worth on the subject.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#149 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:47 AM

I have been investigating the paranormal for almost 11 years now. I have worked on hundreds of cases and helped countless numbers of people with their issues yet I have never found any evidence at all that demons exist anywhere outside imagination that is fueled by religion. There are countless stories about demons but there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of them. At least not that I can find. Where are the video tapes of the writing appearing on a child's chest under the skin? Where are the videos of people floating around turning their head all the way around and surviving or even coughing up the feathers?

I ask these questions not to anger anyone so please don't go down that road. I ask them because I am a paranormal investigator and I must ask real questions. Why is it that if I say "ghosts exist" eveyone wants "proof" before they will "believe" in them also, but if someone says demons exist they immediately accept it as fact simply based upon religion? If you need "proof" for ghosts, you need "proof" for demons in my opinion.

There are bad people in the world and thus, bad ghosts. A ghost can possess a person, they can throw things, move things, etc. Just because it is negative does not mean it is a demon.

Just my two cents worth on the subject.

think about it .
if the demons revealed themselves in a medium that is record-able, wouldn't that take the edge off of their psychological assault? an assault that includes making others doubt your sanity as well as yourself, thats the strategy. and with all do respect to your 11 years in the "ghost busting business", because you haven't uncovered what you would consider quantifiable evidence of the existence of biblical "demons" would you consider this really a good argument in regard to a concept that is far beyond our inherent ability to comprehend (not that i believe in demons) but I feel that our earthbound investigations in to the paranormal will lead to many new exciting questions, but I doubt if the human mind is far enough in the the stages of intellectual evolution to fully understand this aspect of our existence.

TLK

Edited by Lizard King, 20 December 2007 - 09:48 AM.

#150 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:56 AM

think about it .
if the demons revealed themselves in a medium that is record-able, wouldn't that take the edge off of their psychological assault? an assault that includes making others doubt your sanity as well as yourself, thats the strategy. and with all do respect to your 11 years in the "ghost busting business", because you haven't uncovered what you would consider quantifiable evidence of the existence of biblical "demons" would you consider this really a good argument in regard to a concept that is far beyond our inherent ability to comprehend (not that i believe in demons) but I feel that our earthbound investigations in to the paranormal will lead to many new exciting questions, but I doubt if the human mind is far enough in the the stages of intellectual evolution to fully understand this aspect of our existence.

TLK

It's cool but here is something to think about...

The thought of someone putting a gun to your head and threatening to pull the trigger is a terrifying thought of course. Is that thought more terrifying than if it really happened? Of course not. If a true demon came on a video tape with full audio and appeared in its natural state and absolutely proved to the world the existance of that evil, would that not be more terrifying and cause more damage than just keeping it in the shadows? I think that if a demon did Oprah and stated beyond any doubt that they exist, people would be terrfied of a "real" threat at that point. It would be way more compelling for people than simply stories and fairy tales.

I keep hoping that if they exist, I will run into one and it will be proven to me. I realize that no proof is able to sway people in general but we each need our own proof. I just can't believe in a story in a book just because people say I should. It is just the way I am.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users