#151 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:05 AM

It's cool but here is something to think about...

The thought of someone putting a gun to your head and threatening to pull the trigger is a terrifying thought of course. Is that thought more terrifying than if it really happened? Of course not. If a true demon came on a video tape with full audio and appeared in its natural state and absolutely proved to the world the existence of that evil, would that not be more terrifying and cause more damage than just keeping it in the shadows? I think that if a demon did Oprah and stated beyond any doubt that they exist, people would be terrified of a "real" threat at that point. It would be way more compelling for people than simply stories and fairy tales.

done. :wave:

Posted Image

TLK

Edited by Lizard King, 23 December 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#152 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 23 December 2007 - 07:07 PM

I have been investigating the paranormal for almost 11 years now. I have worked on hundreds of cases and helped countless numbers of people with their issues yet I have never found any evidence at all that demons exist anywhere outside imagination that is fueled by religion. There are countless stories about demons but there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of them. At least not that I can find. Where are the video tapes of the writing appearing on a child's chest under the skin? Where are the videos of people floating around turning their head all the way around and surviving or even coughing up the feathers?

I ask these questions not to anger anyone so please don't go down that road. I ask them because I am a paranormal investigator and I must ask real questions. Why is it that if I say "ghosts exist" eveyone wants "proof" before they will "believe" in them also, but if someone says demons exist they immediately accept it as fact simply based upon religion? If you need "proof" for ghosts, you need "proof" for demons in my opinion.

There are bad people in the world and thus, bad ghosts. A ghost can possess a person, they can throw things, move things, etc. Just because it is negative does not mean it is a demon.

Just my two cents worth on the subject.

I believe in what Brian has said here. My personal faith I do believe in both good and bad spirits....they are the existence of their lives. Many choose to stay earthbound. I also belive there is a heaven and hell....and that God did cast Lucifer from heaven...he gave Lucifer to the earth...I believe that he has evil spirits that walk the earth as do Gods angels...it says so in the bible....Jesus casted out two evil spirits from two men the spirits went to two sheeps then they drowned. I do belive with what Brian said too about possesion, possesion could come from any spirit good or bad, but just because he was a negitive and mean person in a former life, does not qualify for being a demon. He would be just a mean and nasty spirit....and you also have to remember you are walking into their homes. (how would you feel if someone just walked into your home unannounced to took over your home) (I would be ticked off too).I have yet to find the "Proof" of the existence of a demon. But we did catch a rather odd EVP once and it made us wonder what was going on at the time It said two times "I will Spare you" in a very deep voice. I can post that evp too if anyone wants to hear it. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#153 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:29 PM

I found this fascinating web site....you can click on Demons, Ghosts, the Dead it goes into great depth and understanding....I hope you guys like it.

http://www.monstrous.com/
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#154 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

I have been investigating the paranormal for almost 11 years now. I have worked on hundreds of cases and helped countless numbers of people with their issues yet I have never found any evidence at all that demons exist anywhere outside imagination that is fueled by religion. There are countless stories about demons but there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of them. At least not that I can find. Where are the video tapes of the writing appearing on a child's chest under the skin? Where are the videos of people floating around turning their head all the way around and surviving or even coughing up the feathers?

I ask these questions not to anger anyone so please don't go down that road. I ask them because I am a paranormal investigator and I must ask real questions. Why is it that if I say "ghosts exist" eveyone wants "proof" before they will "believe" in them also, but if someone says demons exist they immediately accept it as fact simply based upon religion? If you need "proof" for ghosts, you need "proof" for demons in my opinion.

There are bad people in the world and thus, bad ghosts. A ghost can possess a person, they can throw things, move things, etc. Just because it is negative does not mean it is a demon.

Just my two cents worth on the subject.

I believe in what Brian has said here. My personal faith I do believe in both good and bad spirits....they are the existence of their lives. Many choose to stay earthbound. I also belive there is a heaven and hell....and that God did cast Lucifer from heaven...he gave Lucifer to the earth...I believe that he has evil spirits that walk the earth as do Gods angels...it says so in the bible....Jesus casted out two evil spirits from two men the spirits went to two sheeps then they drowned. I do belive with what Brian said too about possesion, possesion could come from any spirit good or bad, but just because he was a negitive and mean person in a former life, does not qualify for being a demon. He would be just a mean and nasty spirit....and you also have to remember you are walking into their homes. (how would you feel if someone just walked into your home unannounced to took over your home) (I would be ticked off too).I have yet to find the "Proof" of the existence of a demon. But we did catch a rather odd EVP once and it made us wonder what was going on at the time It said two times "I will Spare you" in a very deep voice. I can post that evp too if anyone wants to hear it. Julie

I would be rather estatic if you posted that good evp. Makes you all wonder who is really out there with us. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#155 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:11 AM

Click here to watch I-will-spare-you-95
This is creepy, but take a listen....julie

#156 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

Click here to watch fd08
I couldn't get the other to go through, but I think that this link will work, but this one says some bad words, not for kids. Julie

#157 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:34 AM

AARRRGGG...I can't get these links to work..putfile will not let me....I will find another provideer and upload them again sorry, Julie

#158 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

I also belive there is a heaven and hell....

Yes, hell was created for Satan's eternal torment yet he has not yet been bannished to hell.

and that God did cast Lucifer from heaven...he gave Lucifer to the earth...

And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him. Rev 12:9

BTW, here's a fun fact. Lucifer, was a title applied to the Babylonian king Nebukkanezzer (sp?) the title means "Light bearer (or bringer)" and "Morning Star". The title was later applied to Satan as he was cast to earth as "lightning". He was also God's finest angel at one time which also lends explaination to the title "Lucifer".

I believe that he has evil spirits that walk the earth as do Gods angels...it says so in the bible....Jesus casted out two evil spirits from two men the spirits went to two sheeps then they drowned.

The "demon" called himself "legion" ("as I am many") and it was pigs that were the animals. Not to be nitpicky! ;)

I do belive with what Brian said too about possesion, possesion could come from any spirit good or bad, but just because he was a negitive and mean person in a former life, does not qualify for being a demon. He would be just a mean and nasty spirit....and you also have to remember you are walking into their homes. (how would you feel if someone just walked into your home unannounced to took over your home) (I would be ticked off too).I have yet to find the "Proof" of the existence of a demon. But we did catch a rather odd EVP once and it made us wonder what was going on at the time It said two times "I will Spare you" in a very deep voice. I can post that evp too if anyone wants to hear it. Julie

I agree, other than biblical accounts, I have never run across a "demon" but I have had some really nasty spirits. Usually when encountering a malevolent spirit, it's best to leave calmly.

I also feel that many accounts of "demon" possession are actually MPD.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#159 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:35 PM

I also feel that many accounts of "demon" possession are actually MPD.

Sorry if I'm in late on this but MPD? Multiple Personality Disorder right ? what a perfect
victim, who would believe them if the have pre-existing psychological problems? just a thought I had, but there is an emerging correlation between schizophrenia, BP manic depression, MPD etc. and the paranormal that has been focus of the more serious conjecture I have read on the net lately.

TLK

Edited by Lizard King, 08 January 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#160 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:10 AM

There is a book out there by Bill Wiese call My 23 Minutes in Hell. It his his true story of God sending this man to Hell for 23 mins. So he would come back and write about it. bc so many ppl don't believe in hell. He also put a reference guide to go along with scripture from the Bible.
Of course this is open for debate. It is an interesting book. I read the whole thing in about 2hrs.I would recommend reading it if you question Hell and the devil.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#161 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:48 PM

Demons and Devils? Sure, it's possible.

Christianity/Catholicism etc don't have demons and devils copyrighted. They're found throughout so many other religions it makes you wonder.

Of course demons themselves don't have to be evil. Being classified as a demon doesn't automatically make one evil. Imps the little mischievous buggers are more just looking for friendship or just some fun than to take over your soul. Succubuses(Succubi?) could be the same way, looking for companionship, they're considered a demon, but aren't necessarily evil.

We also have the banshee, many would consider her a demon, when shes classified as a fairy, she isn't evil, though many times is classified as such.

Although it really makes you wonder, what is a demon exactly? Could so much raw negative emotion from one place gather together to form an malevolent spirit?

Demon possession being a psychological disorder does make sense. We know that a man under the influence of drugs(I honestly forget which it is, PCP/LSD or what) can take several people to hold down, their strength being heightened. We know that people can get great strength from having enough adrenaline pumped through their system, a mother ripping the door off a car to save her children.

But a psychological disorder may not always be the case, it may not be a demon possession.

Personally, I believe there are demons, they may not follow catholicism and what not. But they're out there, we may find out later that what we think are demons, may not be what we thought. I've had an encounter with what I believe is an imp in my own home, he was about 2 feet tall, brownish, stood on two legs, I was watching tv around 2am(Adult Swim just started repeating their lineup for the night) when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone, but I kept looking. It showed up again, it peeked from around the corner near my bathroom about 15-20 feet away from where I was sitting. It looked at me and disappeared behind the corner again, it did it's little game of 'peekaboo' for about 10 minutes. It was awesome, I really wish I had a camera, then it would have been more than just a great story.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#162 eeklectic

eeklectic

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:22 PM

I do believe in the dark and well as the light side of supernatural beings. I believe that there is an opposite for everything. The ying and yang of all things.

One thing that suggests the reality of demons is that there are so many similiarities in the cases of demonic possessions or demonic influences. If you read or watch A Haunting, where real live stories are shown, you must notice how similar the events are to each case.

Just pay attention and think about it.

EEK :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users