• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#121 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:47 AM

I know a lot of people on here will agree that there are positive and negative spirits out there, but how many of you believe in devils & demons? I get a thrill out of reading Ed & Lorraine Warren's website about their investigations. I believe they exist personally, but I wonder what the rest of GV thinks.

Yes i believe they exist.

Danny

#122 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:56 PM

I was really hoping they didn't exist, however reading about other people's experiences, i guess they might. I really want to know how they manifest...

#123 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:00 AM

I believe that "demons" are most likely Reptilians.

#124 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:38 AM

Here is an example of what I mean. Psychic Peggy Kane, who 'reverses' supposed 'ghost voices' to see what they're really saying:

Part One:

http://video.google....2...h&plindex=0

Part Two:

http://video.google....703618056368717

Edited by Blue Water, 24 November 2007 - 12:39 AM.

#125 Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer of the Horror, Goth, Dark Fantasy genre.<br />You can check out my poetry at:<br /><br />http://www.editred.com/electra73<br /><br />or visit my Writer's Portfolio (My Webpage)

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:16 PM

Religion aside there would seem to be some entities that do not have our best interest. They would seem to feed off of our negative emotions. As for thier origin, who knows. I find it hard to believe that all spirits we interact with have our best interest at heart.

And so very right you are; the entities satanist conjure are very vile, according to the book of enoch and the keys of Solomon the demons Satanist call upon are fallen angels that feed off our life force. Although, I highly perfer Angelic Magick and stay clear of conjuring anything negative, I keep the research around for beginner's, I rather they knew what they were getting into.

Edited by Electra Rain, 24 November 2007 - 10:16 PM.

'Creative Dreaming'Author: Electra Rainhttp://www.helium.co...t-motion-follow

#126 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:21 PM

Huh, interesting. I knew there were creatures here sucking our energy. I assumed they were Reptilians. Evil spirits summoned by Satanists. Hmm...

#127 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:31 PM

I was really hoping they didn't exist, however reading about other people's experiences, i guess they might. I really want to know how they manifest...

These are just my thoughts on it and it is based upon my religious beliefs i admit , there are other worlds or other dimensions ,

you have to really understand from a religious perspective what demons really are and what their motives might be.

of course i really do not want to goto far with this because one as i said it is in part based upon my religious beliefs and really i think a good parapsychologist should not mix their religion with parapsychology.

Of course i am not really a parapsychologist , just a person who is observing and curious because of certain past experiences.

And the other I do not want to argue with people on here.
It all started in the first earth age . :clap:

Danny

Oh yeah and Demons are not proven or provable any more than ghost are , as with all this stuff it is really a belief thing or in many cases personal experience and of course the idea of putting your skill to use , technical skills and detective skills ect...

#128 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:42 PM

I believe that "demons" are most likely Reptilians.

I just have to ask the curiosity is killing me.

How come you believe that? what are you basing your belief on?

Danny

#129 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:59 PM

Wow, that's opening a lid on a huge conversation. And one that I've all ready had, in great measures. No offence, but in not knowing how open-minded you are I wouldn’t' know if I'd just be wasting my time again or not. Hmmm...

I can direct you to a place where I presented the information to a group of never-believers. I'm not saying I'm right, and this vampire spirit thing does make more sense. Just that there is a lot of evidence to support that a race of Reptilians, whether alien or not, are behind much of the evil in this world. It is a subject which has way too much evidence to ignore, but again, I can't say it's a fact either. But when I discussed it before those jerks at UM they were unwilling to even discuss the theory. Zulu Shaman and Edler Credo Mutwa has helped a lot by speaking before-secret knowledge of the Reptilians.

His interview with Rick Marin is here: http://www.sabon.org/credo/index2.html

You can also find his interview with David Icke on Google Video (and before anyone says anything about Icke I'm not saying he's perfectly credible, but Mutwa has important things to say.)

I can also give you a link to the Reptilian 'discussion' (actually an ugly debate) on UM if you're interested, but I no longer have anything to do with that site:

http://www.unexplain...m...t=0&start=0

And again, the spirit vampire thing makes sense (sounds like what I've encountered.) But never the less, I'm still deep into the Reptilian theory.

Edited by Blue Water, 25 November 2007 - 12:02 AM.

#130 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:50 PM

Wow, that's opening a lid on a huge conversation. And one that I've all ready had, in great measures. No offence, but in not knowing how open-minded you are I wouldn’t' know if I'd just be wasting my time again or not. Hmmm...

I can direct you to a place where I presented the information to a group of never-believers. I'm not saying I'm right, and this vampire spirit thing does make more sense. Just that there is a lot of evidence to support that a race of Reptilians, whether alien or not, are behind much of the evil in this world. It is a subject which has way too much evidence to ignore, but again, I can't say it's a fact either. But when I discussed it before those jerks at UM they were unwilling to even discuss the theory. Zulu Shaman and Edler Credo Mutwa has helped a lot by speaking before-secret knowledge of the Reptilians.

You can also find his interview with David Icke on Google Video (and before anyone says anything about Icke I'm not saying he's perfectly credible, but Mutwa has important things to say.)

I can also give you a link to the Reptilian 'discussion' (actually an ugly debate) on UM if you're interested, but I no longer have anything to do with that site:

And again, the spirit vampire thing makes sense (sounds like what I've encountered.) But never the less, I'm still deep into the Reptilian theory.

Well i am extremely open minded in fact i am somewhat of an Empath and the way i see it as far as who is right or wrong who can really say , most all of us think we are right with whatever it is we believe and that is only natural but i keep in mind it is not a proven to the world fact now is it? I mean what i think or you think or what anyone thinks.

therefore you stand as good a chance in being right about the unknown as i do, .

Personally i do not think demons are either , i have theory’s that are along a completely different line but who knows ; of course Reptiles could have evolved or created whichever you prefer parallel of that of man in another environment ; example another planet or underground ; not impossible at all . it makes just as much sense as monkey like creatures evolving .

Thank you very much for your time and all those links. :)

Danny

#131 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:10 AM

Thanks for answering that Blue Water . :)
One more question are you an indigo .

Danny

#132 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:11 AM

Thanks for answering that Blue Water . :)
One more question are you an indigo ?

Danny

#133 Linda Kay

Linda Kay

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Well let's see, I love cats, toys (children's) especially dolls, good food, good music, taking pictures, playing computer games, surfing the net, shopping on-line and wathcing good &amp; scary movies as well as documentaries &amp; real-life accounts of hauntings. I also really love the outdoors &amp; walking but I am here because of my interest in the supernatural. I am a housewife in South Bend, IN with five feline children. I would like to use this site for networking &amp; hopefully make a few new friends who share some of my interests. I would very much like to join a paranormal research team on a volunteer basis to gain experience. I have no formal training as of yet but I do have a very open mind, an open schedule &amp; I am college-educated. (I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology.) I would like to start locally if there is anyone doing work/research in or around the South Bend, IN area but I am also willing to travel to some locations if the conditions are right. I will work for free (within reason of course) for the oppurunity to gain experience. The experience is the important thing to me anyway. Getting to be a part of something so big &amp; so exciting. I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. I would really like to help people who need help. If you know of any oppurtunities in my area or nearby please let me know! And Thanks! Mrs. L. K. Paff, South Bend, IN.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:53 AM

I am a Christian and an open-minded person and I DEFINITELY! believe in the devil & his demons. The Bible tells us that they exist and I know it to be true. I also believe in God, Jesus & the Angels who look out for us and serve God. I have seen miraculous things in my life that can ONLY be attributed to GOD and other AWFUL things that can ONLY be attributed to EVIL. I find the concept that there is a whole other (spirit) world out there to be both WONDEFFUL & AWESOME. I also find it COMFORTING to know that there is more out there to life than what we can see & hear in the here & now. I hope this was helpful. God Bless. L. P. from IN.
L.K. Paff

#134 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

Thanks Danny. Well, when I read Indigo descriptions they usually describe me perfectly. I did one of those 10 question 'Are You An Indigo?' tests, and it was yes for each question. I'm not sure what that means alltogether. My Astrological sign is Moonchild, and that describes me pretty well also (forget what my Chinese one is; goat or sheep I think.) But I am proud to consider myself a real Indigo yes; as real as any could be. I've always hated BS, institutionalism and anything which goes againt nature, by instinct. This of course made me a social outcast at a young age.

But part of that was by choice. I always felt pulled away from the pack, from the whole House of Lies. Only in nature, and most especially the backwoods, do I truly feel content and free. I have had many spiritual experiences, which could be described as inspirations, enlightenments, Astral travels (of some sort), and meetings with spiritual entities. By nature I just want to tell everyone; it's like finding gold and I just want to run and tell everyone to come look. Of course I learned the hard way long ago that I had to keep many things to myself. I was honest and forthcoming by nature, but learned to be secretive and 'tamed down' by what I said (not lie, and never BS, but basically I learned that I had to sort of meet people half way and 'say nice things' (even if I felt it was uninteresting and thus dishonest to do so.) Hey, we all need ties; friends and such. I learned to compromise. But, as you may know the Indigo is famed for his warrior spirit. Well, the same is true for me. I would hate to call myself a rebel, but rather a maverick (rebels exist in a childish state of rebellion and continue to hand away their power, while the maverick turns away but then proceeds to live his own life in his own natural way (thus, he takes back his power.)

People of authority, or who are in the mindset that we should all respect it, would usually find me disrespectful, childish and stubborn. People who look at their brothers and sisters as equals however, and worship nature, spiritualism or wisdom instead of lies, dogma and discipline, usually find me charming, inspiring and very kind. I love human spirit, and I hate where it is suppressed; some people take this as personal offence but it is not intended as such. If you are being pompous and verbally assaulted someone for speaking her mind, I will say that you are being a stuck-up jerk who has mindlessly and selfishly been taken in by the system through its offering of social power. Of course, such figures usually believe that they are totally in the right to be inhuman if it was offered to them by the system. I don't care. It's always been my wish that we should all remove the guises of role-playing and just start being real with ourselves and each other.

It's like how, well if you asked a garbage man, "Who are you?" He isn't going to say, "I'm a garbage man. I pick up people's garbage. That's what I am." Of course not. He'll say, "I'm Vic. I was born and raised wherever, I believe this and that, and I dunno, I'm just me I guess." But if you asked that very same question to the CEO of a major corporation he would probably raise up his chin and pop out his eyes and return, "I am the CEO of the Tribune Company, a multi-media corporation based in Chicago. I have been the Chief Executive for twenty-three years." Oh really, that's who he IS, hmm? So then, if he were to die, or retire, then the Tribune Company would just plummet into the ground. Because after all, it needs a CEO to run the board. It isn't like he couldn't be replaced by someone younger and sharper now is it? We all know this is a load of bull, and yet so many people get so entangled in that way of thinking that they obey it readily. Eventually, they forget they ever saw it any differently -- especially after they've risen up the ranks. The difference between the two men I described is that the first man knows his job is a lot of garbage. These truths need to constantly be faced and pointed out, because the lies of the system are the tools which enslave our minds. It angers me, but I've learned to accept it to a point (just for the sake of my own mental health.)

Anyway, sorry for rambling away there. Yes, I consider myself to be what I call an Indigo Spirit.

As for the Reptilians, the evidence goes back to ancient times. On that link I gave I posted multiple links to pieces of evidence. Symbolist Michael Tsarion is well educated in this, as is David Icke (although he is less credible.)

#135 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:27 AM

Linda Kay, I am not Christian but I do believe in the Light, and in guardian spirits (angels.) I also believe that Light defeats Darkness by nature (and that's why the Devil's only chance at winning the game is to cheat; to lie, manipulate and suppress the Light.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users