24 replies to this topic

#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:37 AM

so far no pics yet i think i may do a little hunting later on tonight...Maybe just maybe ill brave going down into the basement (just really dont like the fact theres big fat spiders down there!) anyone got a super sized can of raid i can borrow? :ph34r:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:18 AM

Yuck! Spiders......If I could I would give you some.....Good Luck!
"You only get 1 shot!"

#18 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:30 PM

Boo why worry yourself in going down to the basement with the creepy spiders? obviously the ghost has come to you, toyour room, just do it there :weeee: run a tape recorder whilst your sleeping!! or somthing :D

#19 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:26 PM

LMAO sure Simmy I can see how thatll play out ill get an evp to post out of it and noone will be able to tell me what is saying on account of the snarling monster in the background...(aka snoring lulaboo :) )
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#20 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:55 AM

lol...thats funny Boo :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#21 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

Boo with all the trouble you've been having getting to sleep and staying asleep, your snoring would be a welcomed sound :)

#22 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:52 PM

i dunno Simmy ive heard the rest of my family snore and it aint pretty :ph34r: :)

#23 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:55 PM

Hm...I wisah I had a ghost who would let me know when my fave shows come on TV! LOL

Keep us posted, I will be interested to know if anything comes up on photos or EVP.

I wish I had a ghost that would fold all my laundry. How come some people are just that lucky?
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#24 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:39 PM

My ghost isn't as nice. He keeps taking my stuff! David lost his old cell phone in my bedroom(he's lived here for nearly three years and it's still gone)and I lost the cover to a PS2 game.
When David first moved in, I had carpet in my bedroom. We were on the floor and he put his phone down.......and it vanished. A few weeks later, I had the PS2 game Dark Angel in the system and the cover on the floor. I went somewhere in the house and when I came back, it was gone. I've cleaned my room numerous times since then, and STILL haven't found either one. On another note, he also unplugged my phone. The phone jack is at least three feet from the floor and right above the built-in desk. I tried to use the phone one afternoon, and it wouldn't work. Every other phone in the house worked, except mine. I found that it had gotten unplugged somehow. The cord hung off the desk and on the floor. There was no way to step on it since it was under the desk and out of the way of feet. Nobody had been in my room and it came unplugged. I also had a plastic cup in the bathroom and I'd wake up some mornings to hear it making noises on the counter, like someone moving it back and forth. I took the cup out and replaced it, and it hasn't happened since.

#25 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

This sounds kind of like an encounter I had a week or so ago.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users