#1 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:55 PM

weird thing just now happened!
i was sitting here at my puter and was cleaning out my email before i decided to get off the puter and work on a few other projects...
felt like someone came up behind me and started blowing cool air in my ear and the right side of my neck then it felt like a cold hand was sitting right on the back of my right shoulder!!! (still sorta feels like its there)

ive been wearing a light jacket for most of the day because its been pretty cold and my first thought was i hadnt closed my window...but looking at that its closed pretty tight.
so i checked the floor vent because we have the heater turned on (i figured the heat cycle kicked off and it could be blowing cold air) the blower is off and its still radiating a noticeable heat
i thought maybe my aunt came home and her opening the door to the back side of the house could have been enough to kick up a breeze like that but looking out the window her car isnt here so thats ruled out.
i have my cieling fan on but thats on low and never stirs up a breeze strong enough to blow hair from my ponytail...which happened :blink:
ewwwwwww! it just happened again!!!!!! :o
brb im grabbing my camera and doing some ghost chasing and this better not be some creepy flirt ghost :D
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 Boointhecity

Boointhecity

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:59 PM

This thing has never happened before, Lulaboo? :huh:

#3 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:01 PM

brb im grabbing my camera and doing some ghost chasing and this better not be some creepy flirt ghost 

LMAO!! :D
Ever had any other weird stuff happen there before???
Maybe you'll get somethin' cool in pics!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:17 PM

This thing has never happened before, Lulaboo? :huh:

not quite like this because usually if i come into a physical contact with a spirit ill just feel a hand (warm or cold) on me...so its either one who knows me well or knows how my imagination works

and there have been a few other things happen here (trying to keep some track of them and as soon as i get some other stories from my family whove had experiences here ill post em)

check this out though cuz its too coool for words

i decided to grab something else besides my camera (in case there was an intruder coming in the house because a wind that strong i could only assume its my aunt who came home...shed be coming in through the back and the dog wasnt going nuts...)so it had to be someone coming in through the front door if it wasnt a ghost...
i go downstairs and check around no ones there so i go to the front room and make sure the door is locked i turn around and the t.v. is on thats when the cold hand on my shoulder disappeared...much to my suprise one of my favorite movies that i hadnt seen in a long time just started playing... :(

i think someone was trying to tell me that i can put off the projects for a little
while longer and watch a movie...YAYYYYY i practicly have a note from the Allmighty saying i can be lazy for a change :D
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

What movie was it?
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#6 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:35 PM

Im back!

It was Rapid Fire Cyn

(but i still have my camera right next to me just in case this happens again :unsure: )

#7 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:37 PM

Im back!

It was Rapid Fire Cyn

(but i still have my camera right next to me just in case this happens again :unsure: )

Hi Boo, maybe you should put on a tape recorder too, just in case. Weird!
Keep us posted! :D
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#8 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:40 PM

good idea Cyn i have an old tape recorder and a few blank tapes so i think ill
set that up right now

further bulletins as events warrant :D

#9 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 03:59 AM

ooooooooh exciting stuff! Interesting, I get somone blowing on me all the time lol..and I believe Sammy has experienced the same thing lately, so perhaps we've got ourselves a GV ghostly stalker!! lol....

Hows things coming along Boo? anything else happen yet? I didnt think this would shock you, as far as i knew you could hear them and all the stuff that goes along with it...

keep us posted!

#10 sprace

sprace

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:anything ghostly, reading crime thrillers a must, music mainly rock and shopping lots of it!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:06 AM

undefined :rolleyes: lulaboo, i have had similar experiances although it only happens sometimes, like with me on my pc i have felt cold breezes and the feeling of my right hand goin' cold i just dismissed it but what if it is something.............!!!!! thats quite freaky ithink....seems we have both been spooked!!!
Always believe~ Always Trust~ Always Love~ & All the good things will Find you.

#11 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:32 AM

Hm...I wisah I had a ghost who would let me know when my fave shows come on TV! LOL

Keep us posted, I will be interested to know if anything comes up on photos or EVP.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#12 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:34 PM

well so far nothing else has happened since last night but i have my camera and tape recorder set on ready just to be on the prepared side :angry:

#13 Boointhecity

Boointhecity

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:07 PM

I hope that it stays on your side. :o I would hate to tinkle down my pants if I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. :angry: ;)

#14 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 02:00 AM

LMAO CityBoo! B)

#15 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:26 AM

It sounds like you have an uninvited guest in your house Boo...let us know how those pictures turn out. :unsure:
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users