Scavenger Hunt

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#31 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:03 PM

I'll be cheering for you all!!!! :Wall:
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#32 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:40 AM

ROFL!!!! Well it's about time the rest of you guys got in on the act!!! :drink2:

but Simmy are you positive that's a can opener? Looks more like a medieval torture device (or something that my dentist would use :whoohoo: )!
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#33 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:09 AM

sadly boo, it is, i blame jays mum for it..she has always used one of them and when i moved in with jay, i had a NORMAL one that you wind the lil gadget around...and when ours kept breaking etc, he brought that one.. i hated it, couldnt use it, found it most annoying etc . BUT we've had it for eons now! The idea is, you puncture the can with the sharp bit and then you hack away around the edge of the can.... To be honest, its hard work, i usually hurt my hand when i hit it to puncture the can and somtimes you get lil metal shavings in your food lol...

Oh but Jay insists its better than the other cr*p lol.... whatever Jay!

So you working on the new scavenger hunt boo? If you dont, i'll visit you with my can opener :clap: :drink2: :whoohoo:

#34 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:13 AM

it all depends on what you consider an insect (you may have to settle for a plastic buggie cuz im terrified of the blasted things :whoohoo: )
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#35 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:25 AM

lol boo...fly, mosquito, moth, butterfly, white ant , annoying neighbor (oops, not that) Ant, whatever, just a creepy crawly or flying critter of the insect kind... I'm easy..

Boo i have one of these beautys living in my letterbox right now, collecting the mail for me :yellowbounce:

Posted Image

#36 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:31 AM

EEEK!!! I actually had a nightmare about one of those fuzzy creeps just last night!!!! :yellowbounce: I hope hes taking very good care of your mail!!! :purplebounce:

#37 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:35 AM

well it keeps the kids from fighting over whos going to check the letterbox lol!!!!!!!!!!! but sadly now mummy has to walk up there and collect it, cause the kids just wont go there! Its a common place for them.. they seem to like it in there, its nice and dry, but they dont stay there long :purplebounce: ... They are always on the back wall of the letterbox, so they arent that close to your hand...its really not a problem..apparently its just like a big mosquito bite? i guess we all react differently though. I shall take a pic of him/her for you boo, if they are stil there tommorrow :yellowbounce:

#38 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:07 AM

1. A colourful feathered Bird

2. A body of water

3. A cake of soap

4. An insect

5. Your toothbrush

Time is almost up on this one...hurry hurry :lol:
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#39 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:14 AM

question since the most colorful birds around here are crows can i get a pic from the net of one?

#40 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:21 AM

question since the most colorful birds around here are crows can i get a pic from the net of one?

I'll let it slide this time...there aren't many around here either and it hard as heck to picture a bird.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#41 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:27 AM

well its not saying ill win with that (ill wait and see if I can spot a pretty bird)im still opposed to going near an insect unless i can find a butterfly lol :lol:

#42 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:28 AM

1. A colourful feathered Bird

2. A body of water

3. A cake of soap

4. An insect

5. Your toothbrush

Time is almost up on this one...hurry hurry :lol:

lets get er done folks :wave:

#43 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:45 AM

i'll accept a crow lulaboo! lol

#44 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:18 PM

So far, I have

my toothbrush
Posted Image

soap
Posted Image

body of water
Posted Image

bird (its as close as i could get)
Posted Image

bug
Posted Image

#45 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:26 PM

i'll wait till the official ruling in case someone can come up with a better bird shot before i declare myself winner :wow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users