work on a ghost hunting team

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thedarkbasement

thedarkbasement

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:24 PM

If I had my own audio equipment and was willling to work cheap, what organization anywhere in the US would hire me on a ghost hunting team???
Please if anyone sees this, reply to me here and at Bjhack_7@hotmail.com

Brian Hackett

#2 tat2dwitch

tat2dwitch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Movies, Music, Art.I enjoy many different things.<br /><br />Please check out my Paranormal Investigations group web site!! Its interresting and fun! Thanks........<br />Kat^v^

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:39 AM

Well Brian,
Unfortunately, There arent many Ghost hunting organizations out there that actually pay salaries. This line of work pretty much pays nothing. Most of us do it meerly for the thrill of seeking out life after death. We are in the game for the science of it, not for profit.
I dont think you will find many ghost hunting groups that charge to do investigations.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night~~E.A.P

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:04 AM

Yep, any reputable group doesn't charge a fee at all. If they are charging a fee they are most lilely a rip-off and not the real deal.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users