45 replies to this topic

#31 Baldrick

Baldrick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 10:14 PM

Thanks I thought the story was true!
Oh well. Better be careful next time! :;)

• Guests

Posted 15 October 2003 - 11:38 PM

True... their are 11 gates of hell and 7 stars. The movie " Tales From The Crypt's Demon Knight" was well, what was said a true story... not in that location but the key with the blood of Christ and if an evil force gets ahold of it then the dead will rise. That story was just as proven in some way just as the bible is proven in some way. I believe the book was written by Nickodimus or how ever you spell his name. Leather Face was a true story because they had proven it was, but the story to Demon Knight... well cannot be proven until the key keeper looses it in the hands of evil... don't worry I am still trying to find the keeper Ha, Ha!

#33 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 October 2003 - 02:09 AM

but the story to Demon Knight... well cannot be proven until the key keeper looses it in the hands of evil... don't worry I am still trying to find the keeper Ha, Ha!

but is this key something documented?  ??? is this key something to do with what is known as the 7 keys? well, I am not sure if my information is right! :;)
Posted Image

#34 LadyPhanthum

LadyPhanthum

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 02:48 AM

I was trying to find info on the gates of hell in Lansing (as I live in MI) but I couldn't find anything aside from another chat board. Anyone know any info about this one? Where its located or maybe a page to it?

#35 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 05:12 AM

I attempetd to find this site 2 weekends ago and found the road (rehmeyers hollow rd) but was unable to find the house. .

I used to live in York, and in the 70s i remember driving around Toad Road looking for the gates of hell. We also used to go to rehmeyers hollow alot. It is off the glen rock exit of I-83. You can't find the house because it was actually burnt down by the guys who killed rehmeyer. We found the original foundation of the house, it was creepy. But it is probably not there anymore or covered over with shrubbery.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#36 billydakid

billydakid

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

i have just been there last night 6/9/07 it is no longer toad road its name was changed to trout run road you know when you get there because part of it is not paved but be very careful for deer and windy roads with no corner warning signs once you get to the unpaved part go to the first corner and the pull off spot is there and you will see the first gate. DIRECTIONS TO SEVEN GATES OF HELL :
1...FROM LANCASTER COUNTY GET ON ROUTE 30WEST TOWARD YORK GET OFF 30 AT THE MT.ZION EXIT (the exit after hallam)
2...AT THE LIGHT FROM THE OFF RAMP MAKE A RIGHT( do not stop at rutters and ask direction the lady that works there will flip out and tell you i dose not exist but it dose) HEAD PAST THE MALL AND YOU WILL GO UP A BIG HILL
3.... WHEN YOU START TO GO DOWN(about halfway down you will see a 4 way intersection sign) TURN RIGHT ON TO DRUCK VALLY ROAD
4.... FOLLOW DRUCK VALLY ROAD TO THE FIRST Y SIGN TURN LEFT DOWN TROUT RUN ROAD FOLLOW TROUT RUN TO THE STOP SIGN DO NOT TURN AT THE STOP SIGN GO STRAIGHT FOLLOW THE ROAD TILL THE PAVEMENT ENDS( BECAREFUL ON THE PAVED ROAD BC THERE ARE NO SIGNS WARNING YOU ABOUT CORNERS AND THERE ARE ALOT OF DEER DOWN THAT ROAD)
5 .... AFTER THE PAVEMENT ENDS THERE WITH BE A 90 AND THE PULLOFF SPOT IS RIGHT THERE ON THE LEFT OF YOU
6... GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTINGS

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 11 June 2007 - 04:53 AM.

#37 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:32 PM

Im intrigued

But funny how its only in America lol

#38 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

Cool links Cajun! I was in you neck of the woods this time last year, down in Yscloskey, St Bernard parish, cleaning up dat mess dat Katrina left behind! Sho do miss dem good spicey mudbugs! South Ark don't cook em right!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#39 bmb7872

bmb7872

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:50 PM

I grew up in York. My grandmother gave me a book written about the Rehmeyer murder. The book gave a detailed account of the events leading up to and following the murder. The name of the book was "HEX" (i think). Unfortunately I can not find the copy my gm gave me. If I come across it or do find on the Internet I will let you know. It was an older book, so most likely out of print. Their is a historical society in york that may also archives if you are interested in the story. Good luck

The only Gates of hell i have heard about is the one in york pa.  currently i have been Staking" the place out...mostly to find someplace inconspicuous to park to do my exploring.  unfortunately the local boys in blue do patrolling in the area at night.  i am also trying to research the actual story behind it, but being as it is a local legend there seems to be no paper trail.  the most i have is what i have heard from various people.  one story is that there was a mental hospital on "toad rd" (wich coincidentally is not even the name of the road...lol)  and experiments were done and eventually some inmates escape and they were murdered tragically.  the other story wich seems more feesible given the area, was that there was a "church" where some screwed up things were done, possibly satanic or "dark arts" related.  if anyone can find a link to a true paper trail let me know.  or if anyone has been there and knows a good place to park let me know too.  if ya have any questions i can answer i will be glad to try.

#40 sabby32

sabby32

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

I lived in the Reymeyer house about 18 years ago. Me and my husband did not know the story until we told somebody where we were moving and they told us about the legend of Reymeyers Hollow. We asked Rickie Ebough the owner and he said it was not the house we were moving into.

After a month in the house I was cooking when the stove caught on fire. I called 911 and told them my address. After going around my house serveral times the fire department finally showed up. The firemen jumped out of the truck and said"why didn't you tell me you lived in the Hex house. That is how we found out we were living in the Hex House.

Many strange things happened to us in this house. Doors would lock and unlock. I rented the movie about the murder, put it in the VCR. Everytime I would push play the VCR and TV would turn off. I was never able to watch that movie, but other movies played fine. My son who was two at the time cried at night that there was a man in his room. We would hear voice down stairs talking all hours of the night. I truly believe that Reymeyers ghost is in that house.

#41 geetarman55

geetarman55

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:38 AM

I'm new to all of this. I actually just joined today. But as far as your 7 gates to hell goes...someone put Stull, Kansas as number 1? I'm not sure why it was number one, maybe because it has the most publicity. but i went there this afternoon and the "haunted" church is nothing but a pile of old stone bricks. Tomorrow is the Spring Equinox and at midnight, the devil is supposed to show up. I'll be there with camera in hand...maybe i'll be suprised...

#42 white deer

white deer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:15 AM

I'm new to all of this. I actually just joined today. But as far as your 7 gates to hell goes...someone put Stull, Kansas as number 1? I'm not sure why it was number one, maybe because it has the most publicity. but i went there this afternoon and the "haunted" church is nothing but a pile of old stone bricks. Tomorrow is the Spring Equinox and at midnight, the devil is supposed to show up. I'll be there with camera in hand...maybe i'll be suprised...

Hi Small town ks
I am in a S/C KS and very interested to learn what - if anything- you photograph.

MMM...- Is this Synchronistic or what though..?
I rarely even look on this board -- so seems odd to "me" - how I ever ended up on this forum -today- the first day of spring AND just seem to browse this gates of hell thing--
SO yeah-- KS Please post whether or not you have super natural experiences tonight.
thx
JT

#43 Katester225

Katester225

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:53 PM

I'm a College Student at Penn State York. Right now i'm researching all the Haunted Places in York County. And, i was especially intrigued by the Seven Gates of Hell story. So, i decided to figure out if there was REALLY a Sanitorium or an Aslyum of any sort near Toad/ Trout Run Road in York County. I went to the York County Historical Trust, which houses all the historical documents of the county. And i asked them if there was any history of a Sanitorium or Asylum in York. The Archivist tried to look it up in a computer and several books to see if there was one ever. And, there is NO mention of an Asylum or Sanitorium of ANY sort in York County's history. Of course the librarian told me there could be information out there about it that the trust just hadnt recieved yet. But, i doubt it. A place such as a Sanitorium or an Aslyum could not be kept secret. There would be a paper trail of some sorts. Plus, there would be newspaper articles about the Fire/ breakout of the asylum. There are no newspaper articles. So, thus, it is impossible that there ever was a Sanitorium or Aslyum on Toad Road/ Trout Run Road in York County.

However, i shall research whether or not there was a fire that occured on that road. Whether or not there was a church on that road, and if there were any murders that occured on that road. Since the lesser known myths about Toad road revolve around that.

Also, i reccomend that you buy The Ghosts of York County. It's a book. There is an interesting story about the Seven Gates of Hell which isnt mentioned on any forums on the internet .

#44 willyboy

willyboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

hey guys im new here i saw about 7 gates and i had to register. but for the locations theres one in maryland and i think this one is really the no joke on my friends car got BAD_WORDed up by a truck that chased them out of there and was trying to run him off the road and i no a person thats made it to the 3rd gate and a guy wit a shotgun put it right to her head and said to leave now and if i see u again im going to blow ur BAD_WORDing head off and for some reason i really think this one is no joke and i think is reall idk i jus had to put in my 2 cents lol

Edited by Vampchick21, 20 October 2009 - 08:35 AM.

#45 physical medium Jenn

physical medium Jenn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting , reading (alot) writing , cooking baking , the paranormal , i read tarot and scry with crystals and yes i am a witch :) i love making candles and inscense and i have a love for horror movies i am a physical medium as well

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:32 PM

http://www.weirdnj.c...o...1&Itemid=28

above is the link for one of the gates of hell sites when i was a teenager we use to explore the gates we all heard stories that were passed on to us orally , anyone who reads this and decides to check it out ( before the vandals ruined it for futer explorers) do not its watched by the cops and you will be fined and prosicuted to the full extent of the law and this is just to read no joke people are being nailed left and right but6 i saw this topic and wanted to post a link since there is one in jersey please enjoy also it is said to be active in haunting's
Is It Wrong To Fear The Living More Than The Dead ?I'm a sailor pegAnd I've lost my legClimbing up the top sailsI lost my leg!I'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping up to Boston whoaI'm shipping off...to find my wooden leg ~dropKick Murphys~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users