South Carolina Ghost Hunters?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Soul09Seeker

Soul09Seeker

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, Native American Culture, Metaphysics, Precognition, Reincarnation, Numerology, Paranormal. I'm a paranormal investigator with O.R.I.O.N.<br /><br />Check our website out:<br />www.orionparanormal.com<br /><br />Check out our new Forum<br /><br />www.orionparanormal.com/forum/index.php

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:40 PM

Hello,
I have been looking for a local Ghost Hunters group here in Charleston, SC. And have had no luck what so ever! Any help out there?

Thanks!!!!
Kjoy :Spaz:

I would be interested as well in a Charleston group.

You may want to check out SPARS PARANORMAL.

http://www.spars-paranormal.com

#17 Vanessa2007

Vanessa2007

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:39 AM

Hello,
I have been looking for a local Ghost Hunters group here in Charleston, SC. And have had no luck what so ever! Any help out there?

Thanks!!!!
Kjoy :ghost:

How do we get a group started? I know there are places downtoen that are haunted.

#18 Vanessa2007

Vanessa2007

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

Hello,

Thanks!!!!

How do we get a group started? I know there are places downtoen that are haunted.

SPARS PARANORMAL. I contacted that group. Currently there are no openings for new investigators.

#19 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

North Charleston Group forming now. Well be called North Charleston Paranormal Research

Edited by RON3002, 09 January 2009 - 09:15 AM.

RON

#20 Vanessa2007

Vanessa2007

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:27 PM

North Charleston Group forming now. Well be called North Charleston Paranormal Research

I am interested in this group. How do I become involded in the group? I am available on Friday and Saturday evenings.

#21 Charleston Paranormal

Charleston Paranormal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Hello everyone! Since I see a lot of interest posted here regarding Charleston, SC investigations/groups, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is David Chellis, and I am the Founder and Lead Investigator of Charleston Paranormal Society. We operate out of Charleston, SC, but do investigations ranging from Myrtle Beach to Savannah, and everywhere in between.

Most recently, we investigated the Old Charleston Jail downtown, and were able to experience and capture quite a few interesting events. We are currently at work switching domains and re-doing our homepage, but in the meantime, feel free to shoot an email over to:

charleston.ps@hotmail.com

We believe "Orbs" are explainable by scientific reasons, and thus if that's what you get excited about, be aware that we don't. We are fact-finders. Audio and Video evidence interest us, and we seek to explain events based on our backgrounds and experience. We are a mature organization, with members who run audio/video production companies, graphics design companies, IT designers and tech gurus, and all have a range of beliefs and theological backgrounds.

I currently have 7 members, and am looking for at least one more. If you feel your motivations and skills align with ours, please send an email to us detailing why you think so. We will respond within 24-48 hours. Lastly, we are an active group. We investigate 2-3 locations per month when possible, so be prepared!

Sincerely,

Dave Chellis
Founder/Lead Investigator - Charleston Paranormal Society

Edited by Charleston Paranormal, 09 January 2009 - 03:56 PM.

#22 GHOSTHUNTERSOFCHARLESTON

GHOSTHUNTERSOFCHARLESTON

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

Hello,

Thanks!!!!

I am a founder of the group Ghost Hunters of Charleston. We are a pragmatic, professional group of adults who investigate hauntings using the methods of TAPS. Are you looking for a group to join or for an investigation?

Please visit our website www.ghosthuntersofcharleston.com for more info.

#23 GHOSTHUNTERSOFCHARLESTON

GHOSTHUNTERSOFCHARLESTON

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks!!!!

I am a founder of the group Ghost Hunters of Charleston. We are a pragmatic, professional group of adults who investigate hauntings using the methods of TAPS. Are you looking for a group to join or for an investigation?

Please visit our website www.ghosthuntersofcharleston.com for more info.

The goal of this group is to attempt to prove or disprove the existence of ghosts through quantitative and empirical methods. Our goal is to investigate "haunted" locations in the Charleston and Summerville South Carolina areas as well as other locations throughout the low country. We do not work with psychics, but rather use cameras, camcorders, voice recorders, and various other electronic meters to attempt to capture evidence to prove your experiences are occurring. If you live in this area and would like us to investigate an alleged haunting, please contact us at:
ghosthuntersofcharleston@yahoo.com We would be happy to schedule an interview with you and then you can decide if you wish us to move forward with an investigation.

We are a non-profit organization. You will be in no way charged for our services. Donations are accepted, but not required.

#24 bigmike864

bigmike864

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

im in greenville to so i would like to know myself and possible join a team

#25 The Prynce

The Prynce

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

Wow. Lots of groups, here!

My group is The Southeastern Paranormal Informative Research and Investigative Team and we're in Myrtle Beach (http://southeasternhauntings.com/) if anyone is on the lookout for a group in that region.

For those of you in Charleston, our sister group has a Low-Country chapter they're developing down there. They can be found over at http://carolinaparanormal.org/
Again, last I heard they were working on a chapter for that region so give 'em a shout. Let them know Prynce pointed them in their direction.

-=The Prynce

#26 esps

esps

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

Hi! My name is Kasey. My husband and I are new to the Columbia/ Ft. Jackson area. We are trying to start up a group. We have been living overseas for about 4 years so are a little out of touch wth people we use to run with in Ohio. So we're tryin to find some local contacts to hunt with. We have some equipment but want some missions to train new people that we have met and seem to have an intrest. Anyone that is willing and close to where are we would appreciate it!

Our site is under construction but here it is:
www.easternstatesparanormalsociety.com

my email is:
kasey@easternstatesparanormalsociety.com

Thanks!

#27 CHS Ghost Investigation

CHS Ghost Investigation

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hello,

We are CGI (Charleston Ghost Investigations). We do reseach and Investigations of the paranormal in the Charleston and surrounding areas. If you have a request please contact us at charlestonghostinvestigations@gmail.com & we will be glad to do an interview with you and set up a date to come and investigate your home or commercial building.

#28 Monty1

Monty1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

Here in Columbia area......just getting started.

#29 SCPI

SCPI

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Who are the SCPI GROUP?<br /><br />We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.<br /><br />We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena. It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!<br /><br />

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

Wow, sorry for the delay,, I've been working on getting our name out there and I noticed a few people mention Greenville/Spartanburg. Well that pertains to us in fact. We are SCPI otherwise know as the South Carolina Paranormal Investigations group. We've been featured on Your Carolina with Jack and Kimberly a few times.

Who are the SCPI GROUP?

We are a group of experienced paranormal investigators based out of Spartanburg, South Carolina who have been investigating and researching into reports of spirits, poltergeists, and paranormal activity individually since 2006. Our investigation team has been well selected of very trust worthy individuals. We are individuals who bring professionalism, personality, and confidentiality with years of experience in the field of paranormal research. We understand that in your times of fear it may be difficult to call someone like us, but we will always respect your right to privacy.

We hope you enjoy visiting our website and will return regularly as we add new information. We also invite you to participate in our forums about ghost hunting and paranormal phenomena, also It's easy to register and become a member, and it's free!

Here's the link below:

SCPI Homepage

Stop in and check out our site. It has all our info and we are also looking for serious, trustworthy individuals to add to the group as we take on new cases. Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks

SCPI Founder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users