• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 kjoy

kjoy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

Hello,
I have been looking for a local Ghost Hunters group here in Charleston, SC. And have had no luck what so ever! Any help out there?

Thanks!!!!
Kjoy Whirly Dude

#2 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:21 AM

Hi! Yep... there is a group called South Carolina Ghosthunters. You go to www.scghosthunters.com. There is hardly ever anyone on there though. I don't know if I just go there at the wrong times or what. But check it out anyway......it's a pretty cool site! By the way, are you from SC too?? :yellowbounce:
Kel

#3 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:21 PM

I am in SC as well and have not found any groups but I have to confess that I have not lloked very hard. There is one based out of Columbia and I have found a message board for an SC group but I don't know if any investigations have been done. I don't have the addresses on me right now either but will get them to you later. I will post them here.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#4 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:59 AM

I am new to the North Charleston area,I have had 5yrs. experience in the investigation of the paranormal. I am looking forward to joining,or forming a group in the charleston area.so anyone interested leave a reply and we can see about possibley meeting up somewhere.
RON

#5 Palmetto Paranormal

Palmetto Paranormal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

:wow: Wow this is really late of a reply but here goes.......

I am the founder of Palmetto Paranormal research group located in Chester SC. We are always looking for new team members and woul love for you to send us an email....palmettoparanormal@yahoo.com

or visit our website @ www.palmettoparanormal.com

post on our message board

#6 Moe Rateb

Moe Rateb

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Hello, my name is Moe Rateb. I have become very interested in the paranormal with the recent death of my younger brother. I don't know how serious people will take me. But I attend the College of Charleston and am a Mathematics major, with a little bit of engineering physics under my belt. I'm really interested in looking at EVP's and spirits being described as manifesting in some form of electromagnetic wave. <br /> I also enjoy sports, woodworking, cooking and all kinds of things...I just don't want to be pegged as one of those star trek battle star galactica types. I'm not a big fan of science fiction, just science fact. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just not me.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:47 AM

Hey guys!

I'm new here, and I made a post earlier to another SC group. I live in the lowcountry area in North Charleston. I'm new to this but am very interested. I'm currently a math major at C of C...and I have a little bit more than average experience with physics and emf and the like. Hopefully we all can collaborate on something or another.

Talk to you later,

Moe Rateb

#7 believerintruth

believerintruth

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

Hi There. I am not new to Columbia, but am new to the ghost hunter field. I have ALWAYS been fascinated by the spiritual realm, and am drawn to that field. I often beleive I see things, but often doubt or second guess myself too. I am very interested in connecting with others who believe and have had more experiences that can help me maybe confirm my beliefs. I would love to join a group that is interested in investigations of the paranormal and I want to become involved in a more in depty study of this science. If there is a group out there I would love to know about it. Feel free to e-mail me with any info.

#8 DuctTapeYeti

DuctTapeYeti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Rocky Horror (performer for many casts) Horror anything, literature, B-flicks

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

Greenvilel here - but I'll back in Charleston starting on the 2nd til later on. If any of you are planning on heading out on a investigatin or such, contact me!
~I would like.. if I may... to take you, on a strange journey

#9 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:00 PM

North charleston area.any 1 really inmterested in forming a group,even if you can only be part of one part time,can contact me at my e-mail adress ,its on my profile.Am lookign for serious people to form a group.
RON

#10 ghstbster

ghstbster

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Owner of Coastal Spirit Chasers in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:11 PM

Hello, we are in the Myrtle Beach area, But we travel to North Carolina, South Carolina and South Georgia if need be. You can check out our website at Coastal Spirit Chasers

#11 Sariel Angel of Death

Sariel Angel of Death

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:38 PM

Greenville here! I'm a member of a local Easly, Pickens/ Greenville Ghost hunting group call The Paranormal Faction. We have gone on hunts, plenty of them, and its always alot of fun! If you are interested, I will include a link!

Happy huntings!

http://theparanormal...deviantart.com/

#12 barb

barb

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:51 AM

Greenville here! I'm a member of a local Easly, Pickens/ Greenville Ghost hunting group call The Paranormal Faction. We have gone on hunts, plenty of them, and its always alot of fun! If you are interested, I will include a link!

Happy huntings!

Hey Sariel

of course, I have to throw my two cents in to . . . only because I'm from Greenville too !! It's nice to see someone else in this area doing hunts. I may want to tag along with you guys one day only because the group I'm in is a little slow in doing stuff. Shout at me sometime if you want to

#13 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:31 PM

Happy huntings!

Hey Sariel

of course, I have to throw my two cents in to . . . only because I'm from Greenville too !! It's nice to see someone else in this area doing hunts. I may want to tag along with you guys one day only because the group I'm in is a little slow in doing stuff. Shout at me sometime if you want to

I'm in upstate SC and my hubby doesn't care for this kind of stuff he says but I love it! I'm game!
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#14 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

:weeee: Wow this is really late of a reply but here goes.......

I am the founder of Palmetto Paranormal research group located in Chester SC. We are always looking for new team members and woul love for you to send us an email....palmettoparanormal@yahoo.com

or visit our website @ www.palmettoparanormal.com

post on our message board

I know I am late on posting this lol but I live in the Spartanburg area of SC and I have been looking for a paranormal research group around here and found nothing... I called SC PARANORMAL RESEARCH about Hells Gates a while back and the guy called me but I never had time to return his call which I feel bad about but my son was really sick and it honestly never crossed my mind... I am very intersted in becoming a member if you could message me about it I would greately appreciate it.

Thanks,

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#15 Vanessa2007

Vanessa2007

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

Hello,
I have been looking for a local Ghost Hunters group here in Charleston, SC. And have had no luck what so ever! Any help out there?

Thanks!!!!
Kjoy :ghost:

I would be interested as well in a Charleston group.

Edited by Vanessa2007, 26 December 2008 - 09:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users