Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with the supernatural, hauntings and places in Oklahoma

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:05 AM

The only research I have found on the purple church does not give an exact location. Maybe because no one remembers how to get there once they leave. According to the legend. If I remember right, it is in Ada, or rather, just south of Ada, isn't it? Did you ever get hold of that guy in Norman I told you about?
Posted Image

#17 Kini

Kini

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:24 AM

The only research I have found on the purple church does not give an exact location. Maybe because no one remembers how to get there once they leave. According to the legend. If I remember right, it is in Ada, or rather, just south of Ada, isn't it? Did you ever get hold of that guy in Norman I told you about?

actually the purple church is located in Spencer, OK a meer 20 minute drive from OKC/Del City on Douglas Blvd. I have been there 3 times 1 as of earlier this evening. On this particalar halloween myself and a friend of mine went in search of the infamous purple church. On our journey down Douglas Blvd we encountered a few EMF interferences. We have our whole encounter documented via 8mm video camera. If youd be interested in more on the story feel free to contact me via message.

#18 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with the supernatural, hauntings and places in Oklahoma

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:19 AM

TOOLkid! Where is the purple church that you were going to? On Douglas Blvd? Let me know. You can email me personally at margief123@netzero.com. Reason for asking is I know of one that is near Douglas Blvd. and Post Rd. Oh, the kids and I went to Kitchen Lake and took pictures. Hopefully, something will come out of that.
Posted Image

#19 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!, Pirates! (may 25th POTC 3)

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:30 AM

Wow... this "Purple Church" is creating quite a stir. I've never heard of it but didn't find anything really when researching it.

There's a lot of places here in Tulsa that are supposidly haunted. Also, Sapulpa has quite a few also that I have been to. The Old Water Treatment Plant has A LOT of activity as well as the South Heights Cemetery.

Pawhuska has a lot of places as well. I have been to the Pawhuska Police Department (Tribal Police) and was actually attacked by an entity. Yeah no fun. I had scratches up and down my arm. There's a little girl there that we got EVP's of her giggling and crying for about a minute straight. There's also a man that likes to scare people and bang things around. I personally think he hides in the middle bedroom upstairs or lingers in the back stairwell.

#20 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 04:36 PM

Hello, everyone! This is Margie. Here is a new one that we also went to and got some really weird vibes off of. Townley's Dairy. Anyone? Maybe this weekend we are going to the purple church and take pictures. Maybe with any luck it will be the same one that I have been hearing of and is the same one as in the pictures on that one website I saw. I am just so excited right now I can hardly type. My mind is going 90 to nothing thinking of all the possibilities and all the film I need to buy! I gotta go fire up the coffee pot. Anyone want to email me? margief123@netzero.com
Posted Image

#21 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

margie i really want to see those pictures of kitchen lake, the purple church is definately on douglas, just wish i could have found that BAD_WORD place, my friend is mad that we turned around once we got so far cause he also saw pictures on the okcgc.com site and said where we were at had to be sooooooo close to where the purple church is, god i wish i could find it

#22 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:53 AM

Yes, the purple church is on Douglas. And for those that I have already emailed, I would love to get all of us together and go. I am going to have to take my 11-year-old daughter because for some reason, she is still attached to my hip, even though I tell her that the doctor cut the umbilical cord. Ha! Ha! That was a joke. She like to go with me on these things. You have to teach them young, ya know. I am interested in hearing from GHOST Amanda about this also. Maybe we could get up an OFFICIAL research trip. The person that did that one site only took pictures of the outside of the place, but I would really like to do a full-scale investigation of it. Including the inside. That is why I would like to go during the day, so that we would have enough time to get things done. I found another site of some ghost hunters here in the city called ghoulis.com. Anyone heard of them?
Posted Image

#23 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:09 PM

Yes, the purple church is on Douglas. And for those that I have already emailed, I would love to get all of us together and go. I am going to have to take my 11-year-old daughter because for some reason, she is still attached to my hip, even though I tell her that the doctor cut the umbilical cord. Ha! Ha! That was a joke. She like to go with me on these things. You have to teach them young, ya know. I am interested in hearing from GHOST Amanda about this also. Maybe we could get up an OFFICIAL research trip. The person that did that one site only took pictures of the outside of the place, but I would really like to do a full-scale investigation of it. Including the inside. That is why I would like to go during the day, so that we would have enough time to get things done. I found another site of some ghost hunters here in the city called ghoulis.com. Anyone heard of them?

I have heard of team ghouli but dont know much about some of the work they have done. i am quite impressed with the okc ghost club they seem to really do quite a bit of research but yet seems like some of their site lacks more info on some of the places they have visited. but oh well their site is still one of the best i have seen, we need to get this all together and go out to the purple church i am going to go nuts if i don't find this place

#24 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

Would anyone else out there in GV land want to go with us to the purple church? Yes, this is an invite. TOOLkid and I are definitely going to have to go and I believe "the more, the merrier." GHOST Amanda, I would like to hear from you on this matter. Kini, would you like to go? Autumnbelle, would you? Anymore Oklahomans? I will check here tomorrow, November 4th, to see if anyone else is up for the trip. I would like to plan it for next weekend. Weather permitting. TOOLkid, be patient! Maybe we can make this a really worthwhile trip! Maybe even get some sort of physical evidence. It would really be a crapper if nothing happened, but I'm not going to think that way! Everyone that wants to go can email me at margief123@netzero.com

:clap: :Wall: :clap: :Spaz: :whee: :hug:
Posted Image

#25 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:55 AM

today is the perfect weather a gloomy november day haha, i really hope this plans out well it will be fun to go out there and really get to check this place out

#26 GHOST Amanda

GHOST Amanda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!, Pirates! (may 25th POTC 3)

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

I'm willing to go just as long as my team can come along as well. Just need to know directions, what time, etc etc.

#27 r3alif3

r3alif3

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

I'm willing to go just as long as my team can come along as well. Just need to know directions, what time, etc etc.

Hello, I was just reading up on your thread, when I fell upon the Word Kitchen Lake and Purple Church. I've heard stories from personal peers of mine of Purple Church. For a heads up beware, they have it gated off, and also, I've also heard that there is a local cult around there that performs rituals on certian days, I believe full moon days. As for Kitchen Lake, I and some others are willing to go down there this weekend, but we can't seem to find any directions leading to it. Anyone know what roads to take? Email me personally at A.Brown77@gmail.com if you can help me out. Thanks- Drew

Edited by r3alif3, 10 November 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#28 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

Well........ today was a day of exploring, margie, her friend(sorry i couldn't remember her name), and me went to find this purple church, once again no finding of the purple church, if someone truely knows the directions please let me know, cause so far i think we have been to every area that it is supposed to be in and no luck at all, but anyways we also went out to kitchen lake, nothing freaky about the house and stuff around it, altough on the road that the house is on there is a dog that i think is mentally unstable, BAD_WORD dog wouldn't move out the way of a truck and the only time it moved for me was after i took pictures of it, also while we were looking at the dog from a distance some bubba lookin kid drove up and told us to watch out cause the dog was a killer haha, i found this kinda funny but oh well the dog definately had a few screws loose, also i am guessing this is the same dog that my friend saw one night in the middle of the road, ok and finally to the townley's dairy this place by far has to be the creepiest place i think i have ever seen, there is a old house out in front of the dairy this is the freakiest place ever, and yes i was a chicken BAD_WORD and didn't go inside the house or the actual warehouse part, i give credit to margie and her friend cause they actually had the guts to go into the house, i was outside watching my son and margie's daughter while they were in there and some kids walked by and saw us standing there and it freaked them out and they ran on down the road, it was quite humoring, but anyways margie and her friend saw blood or at least we think it is blood on the walls and stuff written on the wall in blood, and stuff scattered all over the house, they did not go up the second floor which i really don't blame them, this place was beyond creepy to me, i guess i have no guts since i didn't go inside but i am sure if we had a few more people i would have gone but oh well there will be other times for us to go, and also i am loading up the pics that we took so if anyone is interested in seeing them just message me

#29 margie

margie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 02:32 AM

:whoohoo: Hello all you Oklahoma ghost hunters! Boy, did we have an exciting time! First, we went to the Purple Church, out in the boonies. Oh, by the way, TOOLkid, I found out that we were on the right road the second time and we walked right by it! It's in the woods. Dude, contact me! TOOLkid, my step-step- daughter-in-law-in-law (go figure that one out) my daughter and her best friend went. We were scared to death that some sort of backwoods hillbillies from the movie Deliverance were going to start shooting at us. So, that part of the expidition was unsuccessful.
Next, we went to Kitchen Lake, which is at SE 119th and Sooner Rd. Turn east on 119th. You can't miss the house, which is on the north side of the road just before you get to Air Depot. Or, being there is not a street sign, the first road going south. That was pretty uneventful, except for the demon dog like in TOOLkid's post.
After that, we went to Townley's Dairy. Ahhhh, this was the icing on the cake! Shanna and I took the camera and flashlight and went inside the house in front of the factory. Strangely enough, on the outside of the factory is all kinds of graffiti. Surprisingly, there was no graffiti on the inside of the house. There was, however, on what appeared to the old office wall, scralled in BLOOD (don't know whether it was animal blood or human blood) was a message saying Help me. I am at the top of the stairs. God is here. Hell is here (the last had an arrow pointing up the stairs). Yes, it was blood, not paint. And, the way that it was smeared on the wall, it looked like someone had cut their hand and wrote it. On the door jamb, there was finger smears. The way that these were done, I don't really think that someone could have killed an animal and done that, due to pressure points on the letters. And the flow was consistent from top to bottom of the letters. I wanted to go upstairs, but we were being beckoned to get back outside, so we had to leave. But we did get pictures!
All in all, we are sooo ready to go back to the Townley's Dairy. With more flashlights!
Posted Image

#30 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:09 PM

we have soooooooooo go to go back to dairy, i am still thinking about how freaked out i got when yall told me there was blood on the walls, i bet the look on my face was sooooo retarded, i kinda wish now i would have gone in but then again i couldn't leave the little ones so next time i will be child free and then maybe i will also have some guts at that time and actually go in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users