Oklahoma

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#46 getyourledout

getyourledout

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

hey im having trouble finding the school at 63rd and sooner. is it located on sooner just north of 63rd?
and i havent the foggiest idea of where the dairy farm is. i had heard about one being in del city or something...but i dont think there is one. oh and the purple church is pretty creepy. theres also an abandoned school on 63rd just west of midwest blvd on the north side of the road. my room mate and i love going out creeping and we'd love to have a few others go with us.

myspace.com/getyourledout

#47 abullion

abullion

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:07 AM

Can anyone give me any info regarding Townleys Dairy?

Thanks

#48 TOOLkid

TOOLkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:31 AM

Townleys dairy burnt down back in november so i wouldn't recommend going to even check it out unless you have no fear, the structure is pretty much intact its just not too stable, some of it has fallen in, but i just drove by there the other day and i am pretty sure that you can still find a way in to the main party of the building, ok and also about the school at 63rd and sooner, it was just north of sooner, i went to take some friends out there the other weekend and they tore the school down, which sucks that place was pretty cool, but anyways, if anyone knows of some other places around oklahoma city let me know cause i am running out of places to go to, i would take a trip to see some other places but i work too BAD_WORD much to be taking trips at this point in time, hopefully i can get some days off one of these years :blush:

#49 letsworshipizeit

letsworshipizeit

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

hey. the place out sorta by ada is actually sacred heart. purple church is in the midwest city, del city, choctaw area. a friend of mine went out but never got to see the shool building (its actually an old abandonded school building which burned down). he got shot at by the properties new owners and their dog chased him as well. ive only heard that if ya go you better bring light, weapons (not encouraging criminalism or vigilantism), and your faith. an old witch used to live there a back when the school first closed. she performed rituals and stuff in the entire building until it burned. the new owners are right out of some backwoods imbred slasher mover like texas chainsaw or house of 1000 courpses. accept they arent quite as willing for you to be on their property as those people in the movies. when they say no trespassing they mean it. as for sacred heart. its an old cemetery that is swarming with cops. its too popular. dont waste your time.

#50 letsworshipizeit

letsworshipizeit

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hey, TOOLkid! Too bad about the purple church. I was really hoping to hear more about it. I was thinking about getting out to Kitchen Lake, being it is a little closer to home. What have you heard about it?

Well my friend said he went out around where the kitchen lake bridge is and there was a dog in the road just sitting there growling, and supposedly its eyes were glowing, so they turned off their lights and the dogs eyes were still glowing, then all of a sudden the dog looked behind their car and started to yelp and then ran off, he told me they were too scared to go further down the road so they turned around and left

but anyways i also tried finding th purple church today, went to the area everyone keeps saying it is in and i went through some of the woods and never found it, although i came back home afterwards and looked at the pics of it and i think i was actually closer to it than i thought and probally should have kept going, the area i was in looked very similar to the area in the pictures so hopefully i will find it eventually or someone can give me a exact location of where it is in these woods, aslo it was very freaky on the walk to the woods shotguns shells were laid all over the gravel road

yeah bro. the owners now, shoot at you if they see ya out there. at night they wait for peeps. my bud and his sis both got shot at (at different times). the spiritual side isnt the only thing worry about out there apparently.

#51 Felicia :)

Felicia :)

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:47 PM

Does anyone have any pictures of the purple church?!
I would love to see them.
me and some friends are thinking about going out to see it.
:ghost:

#52 Notthegirlnextdoor

Notthegirlnextdoor

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Mythology, World Religions, Paranormal, Folktales

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:52 PM

:P

My friends have been out there and found there wasn't anything to see. They didn't go back because it's on private property.

#53 Robyn_OKCGC

Robyn_OKCGC

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:53 PM

:)

Go to http://okcgc.net/ there are Purple Church Photos and investigation information there.

#54 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

Hey nice website Robyn ! And Welcome :)

#55 Rick Sells

Rick Sells

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

Hey Tigger, I live in Muskogee,and there does seem to be quite a few places around here that have been rumored to be haunted. Lots of houses. And when I was younger we all use to hang out at Lake Tenkiller and we have had some strange things happen there.

#56 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:43 PM

Hey, I am wondering about if anyone here at all has ever heard any stories about a really old house in Wetumka,Ok on Broadway st. I used to live in it. ANd I know for fact what we all used to expierece when we used to live in it. I have talked to an old timer a while back and he said that it was always known for being haunted. It was the towns haunted house. But he never told me exactly what the stories were. My dad was a pastor/preacher and he and my mom were gonna retire and live out their days in that house. they bought it really cheap years ago. But after what we all went through we moved a year later.

I'd love to hear the stories about that house.
Posted Image

#57 hood14

hood14

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

hey. the place out sorta by ada is actually sacred heart. purple church is in the midwest city, del city, choctaw area. a friend of mine went out but never got to see the shool building (its actually an old abandonded school building which burned down). he got shot at by the properties new owners and their dog chased him as well. ive only heard that if ya go you better bring light, weapons (not encouraging criminalism or vigilantism), and your faith. an old witch used to live there a back when the school first closed. she performed rituals and stuff in the entire building until it burned. the new owners are right out of some backwoods imbred slasher mover like texas chainsaw or house of 1000 courpses. accept they arent quite as willing for you to be on their property as those people in the movies. when they say no trespassing they mean it. as for sacred heart. its an old cemetery that is swarming with cops. its too popular. dont waste your time.

I live just south of Ada and there is a place about 7 miles from my house were some kind of cult or something used to meet back in the early 70s. I've only heard stories about the cult and none very interesting. But I know the people who own the land and ride 4 wheelers there a lot. All that's left of it is some old foundations the biggest cellar I've ever seen that got about 4 feet of water in the bottom, and a small monument in the middle with a weird bronze symbol on. I've camped there a couple of times but nothing unusual has happened. The sacred hearts cemetery that was mentioned is sweet. Its by konawa, there's all kinds of weird things that happen there but last time I went was last Halloween and me and everyone with me arrested for trespassing, well really just had to call our parents and got fined. But the cops keep a close eye on it. And last there is a purple church northwest of Choctaw. I used to live in McLoud and when I was 14 an older friend took me and a couple of guys to. I didnt see any sacrifices but there was a lot of weird people and strange chanting. One of the guys that was with started going a lot and last I heard he still goes. So I asume its still being used. This was all happened about 4 years ago.

#58 ginyaboy63

ginyaboy63

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:05 AM

I just moved here to Oklahoma city from Richmond Virginia and have been tryin to find some places near by where I can check out and do a little investigating. And even perhaps some people or teams to go out with. I dont know anybody here so its kinda hard to ask people you dont know, about local hot spots. Ive been on several outtings before and experimented my fair share of phenomonon. If there are any local groups/teams out there looking for a dedicated addition to their team, or just anybody whos lookin to meet a new person and lettin him tag along a few times please reply back or contact me at:
Ginyaboy63@yahoo.com

#59 lookin4trueluv2002

lookin4trueluv2002

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

I'm new to Oklahoma, recently from northern arizona. Are there any places in OK that are worth checking out for an EVP, or photography?

hi my name is sarah and i have lived in oklahoma my entire life, the best places would be in pergutory oklahoma, there is a house out in the middle of the first dirt road. you go all the way down an as the road leads u to the middle of nowhere there is an old school house. my friends an i went in it with a ouiji bourd about a year ago and had alot of activity. there is also norman oklahoma that is another great place. in norman there by the ou campus there is an old fraternity that is closed down because they think that since a kid hung himself in their they say kids felt like they were being choked in their sleep. an in norman if you go to what they call the griffin memorial hopsital, (the mental hospital) beside it their is an old church where they used to make the patients go an it is closed down but if u go their at night their is a side door always open an let me tell you that is a great place to see the unseen!!!! also in yukon if u go down main street to where the boat place is an turn right an just go straight their is a house my dad used to live in when i was a kid an it is an old kkk house. it still has cloaks from the old kkk in the attic space but my dad wouldnt let me get them out when i was a kid. needless to say it was a really scary place to live so my dad made us move.... i am really into the whole hauntings an stuff so if you need anymore good places in oklahoma let me know i live in tulsa now an their are places up here too!!!! well hope i helped

#60 Parasitism13

Parasitism13

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

If anyone still has the pictures to the Townley's Milk Factory PLEASE Email them to me!!
I am especially looking for pictures of the house...I discovered it too late to see the house I am guessing But I would really really like to see them! Please e-mail them to me at:

Parasitism1029@yahoo.com

Ive been doing alot of research on this building
Anything extra that could help would be greatly appreciated.

Tahnks! :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users