Slap Your Co-Worker Day

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:12 AM

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#17 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

oh my lord i never have been happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a couple I'd like to smack. I'l just stand them all up in a line and just go for it! Oh yeah. I love kats, he's the best!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :whoohoo: :figh3:
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#18 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#19 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:45 AM

I guess I'll have to slap myself,
I'm self imployed!
:whoohoo:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#20 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

I guess I'll have to slap myself,
I'm self imployed!
:ghost:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the words of all those first generation games, "let's not and say we did!"

I'm still self-employed and don't get subordinates for at least another month (3 way merger)

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#21 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:45 PM

Too late, slapped myself silly this morning! :ghost:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#22 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

Yeah, I got no one to slap but myself! :D
Posted Image

#23 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:52 AM

Well Becks, all of us self imployed could get together once a year and slap each other (gently) around......

#24 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:56 AM

Well Becks, all of us self imployed could get together once a year and slap each other (gently) around......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think thats a great idea.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#25 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:58 AM

Oh goodie! Somethin' to look forward to...... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users