• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blondiegrl149

blondiegrl149

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:54 PM

My friends and I have planned a trip to Alton, IL and are going on the weekend of the 10th.  We got reservations for one of the haunted tours they have there.  The tour is gonna happen the night of Friday the 10th.  We're leaving on Sunday and I'm not really sure what to do all Saturday and on Sunday morning besides just check out some of the haunted spots and of course Troy Taylor's awesome bookstore (ya know how when you go to your local bookstore and there is only like a shelf of ghost books, well, the whole store is ghosts and paranormal stuff!!!!!).  So if anybody knows about Alton, please give me some ideas.  Oh and do you think it would be worth it and not too time consuming to cross the bridge into St. Louis and check out some of the haunted spots there?  
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 04:06 PM

Don't forget to tell us all about it!
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 08:14 PM

OK heres a couple for ya, Hope you enjoy the trip.

http://www.prairiegh....com/alton.html

http://www.ghostguid.../locations.html
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users