freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 04:55 AM

I found this story on our local NBC affiliate:

http://www.wpxi.com/...938/detail.html

about a police department calling in some paranormal researchers about their new station...has anyone else heard about this?
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#2 misha

misha

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 06:08 AM

Hi Masquerade!  
Yes, I heard it here in Atlanta last night for the first time.  It was the same information that is on the link, but they showed some footage of the police dept. from the outside.

#3 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 02:07 PM

I caught it on good morning America. I think it is wild that a police dept is calling in the ghost busters. I'm not to far from Shelbyville Ky so I might have to go on a ROAD TRIP...hehe ;D
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 TKE448

TKE448

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:41 AM

Awright!  The Kentucky connection is going on. LOL

Heard about here too in East KY.  I would love to go check this out, but I seriously doubt that you would be able to get in.  I'd be willing to bet that their offices are being flooded with people and phone calls right now.  With my luck, the only way I could get inside would be to get TAKEN inside. LOL
A Drifter is only a poet with wings, he moves but he can't learn to fly, running in footsteps ahead of his time, with no one to see if he cries. Doyle Lawson & QuicksilverPosted ImagePosted Image

#5 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 03:23 PM

With my luck, the only way I could get inside would be to get TAKEN inside. LOL

Thats too funny ;D I hope it doesn't happen that way but if it works, hey it might just be worth it..lol
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#6 TKE448

TKE448

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 04:14 AM

That is very true Sign (can I call you Sign?).  Just as long as you don't end up with a cellmate named Tiny or Bubba. LOL
A Drifter is only a poet with wings, he moves but he can't learn to fly, running in footsteps ahead of his time, with no one to see if he cries. Doyle Lawson & QuicksilverPosted ImagePosted Image

#7 TKE448

TKE448

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 04:10 AM

Well, here in East KY, the ferver of GMA has started dying down, and now I am in complete and total darkness about the investigation.  Unless I am mistaken, the research crew has left and will return later this fall, correct?  If anyone has any additional info. (i.e. their return date for further research) please let me, let us, know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users