50 replies to this topic

#16 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 11:26 PM

Heres a piece Jeff did

Peter James has been a full-time ghost hunter and psychic since 1980 and has been studying ghosts and his own psychic abilities since his first ghost encounter when he was seven years old and living in Rochester, New York. James spent eight years as the resident psychic on the television show Sightings, and he regularly conducts ghost tours of the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California, where he claims there are more than 600 spirits haunting the ship.

http://www.ghostvill..._02082003.shtml

#17 stephen1979

stephen1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:57 PM

does anyone know anything about the hauntings on the Queen Mary and does nayone have any stories or pics they could share?

#18 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:41 PM

isnt that the ship that disappeared in the bermuda triangle???
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#19 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:45 PM

isnt that the ship that disappeared in the bermuda triangle???

It's the luxury liner docked in Long Beach that's a hotel.

I almost stayed there in April but my plans got changed. I am planning on going to the Ghost Conference in Sept so I'm sure I'll have some stories and pics then! :whoohoo:
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#20 DianA

DianA

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:31 AM

They have had some interesting information about this ship on the Travel Channel.......If you enjoy "the unexplained"........they have a good bit on Hauntings..........What they call "Worlds' most haunted Hotels" etc......watch for it if you enjoy seeing these programs....very interesting :whee:

#21 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

Stephen

I did some snooping online and here are a few of the stories I found about the Queen Mary and her ghosts.

1. One time during a routine water tight door test, an 18 year old man was accidentally crushed to death by door 13, in the engine room. While a night security guard and his dog were that area, the dog froze in his tracks, staring at door 13 and refused to go through. Some people have described a young man walking the halls, who fits the description of the young man who was killed,and when he gets near door 13, he disappears.

2. The pool. There are various tales of security guards hearing splashing sounds coming from the pool, as well as laughter, but upon inspection, nobody was there. Also, some have claimed to spot a young lady in swimsuit walking around the pool, and passing through columns. Supposedly a young lady drown in the pool on one trans-Atlantic crossing.

I hope this helps in what you are looking for.
Justa
Posted Image

#22 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:30 PM

My brother and his wife spent a couple of nights on that ship and when they were in bed, the TV kept turning itself on. They unplugged it, but it didn't stop. My brother is very sensitive.
petunia4998

#23 sketchkat00

sketchkat00

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:57 PM

I just went with my kids. We did the haunted tour and then explored the ship by ourselves. I was very disappointed with the tour. In my opinion they made the tour into a cheesy scarefest. I did like hearing the stories of the hauntings and the history of the ship. Next time we are going to stay in the hotel on the ship..

sketch
Life is what happens when you just make plans"

#24 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:27 PM

Hey

I used to watch the webcam on the queen mary ship, located in the pool area, said to be very haunted..by several spirits, all over , but the pool area is a hot spot. Apparently theres a vortex in the area also. The most well known ghost there is a little girl named Jackie... Peter James, well known psychic has been there and done tours many times, and spoken with her, theres EVPS of his conversations... Heres the site...

Queen Mary Ship

Yes they still have the cam i believe..

Heres what Peter James says...

Peter James on Jackie

#25 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:58 PM

I found a site here that has EVPs from Peter James, if you scroll down you will see
~Peter James encounters ghostly voices of a child and more on the Queen Mary.~

Voice of Jackie

The above is the voice of Jackie.. This has been shortened, i've heard the full version, she goes on to tell him to GO AWAY lol.... I will try to find the page that used to have ALL his evps on it with jackie.. It might of been taken down, still searching!!

#26 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:34 AM

Wooohoooo :hug: I found it!! These are the recordings i've heard before, this is a different site, but i think the site i saw/heard them has been taken down..after more than 1/2 searching i've finally found the EVPs lol...ENJOY!!

Jackie ghost girl of the queen mary ship

#27 twotut

twotut

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal,growing carnivorous plants, and i'm a movie nut and a bookworm about anything scary....of course!<br />Traveling to haunted sites....

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:00 PM

Hi All

My husband and I spent two days and one night there about 4 yrs. ago.
It's breathtaking when you first see it and beautifully rich inside. The rooms are so tiny it's hard to move around but the kicker are the hallways to the rooms!
They give the impression that they could go on forever....... That's the only strange feeling I got. My husband however was totally blown away with every inch of the ship.
They have put up placks pinpointing the exact location where someone has actually seen an appritition all along and through the ship. Then there are those hallways......
I personally didn't see or feel anything (except in the hallways) but my husband felt something strange in our room no less and didn't say anything to me until we were on our way home------could'a killed 'em!!!!
The restuarants are pricy but the food is good and the tours they give are solely for entertainment which upset me to the max. With everything that went on, on and in, the ship, with the deaths that occured, the troops it carried into war and the wounded it brought home again it just wasn't given the respect it had earned.
At least that's how I felt. Kinda like disrespecting a graveyard.
Anyway, it's definitely worth the drive and at least a nights stay (beware of the hallways......) :bluebounce:
Enjoy!! :Wall:
twotut
I want to feel, what I thought was never real

#28 TartanGal

TartanGal

Likes to create drama!

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:25 PM

I'm avid web cam watcher of the Queen Mary and have caught many caps of spirit activities going on in and around the pool.. as Simmy has said there appears to be a vortex /portal that is a gateway for these spirits to appear through or come and go. I've also listened to the evp's of James and Jackie's conversations and picked up on another voice that ask's Jackie who is it... seems to be voice of male not James. But well worth checking out the Queen Mary webcam. Have Fun :wow:

#29 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:40 PM

I am merging the Queen Mary Threads for ease of searching.
Posted Image

#30 MissLafay

MissLafay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:34 AM

myphotoshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/MissLafay/QMGhost3.jpg

I visited the Queen Mary and was disappointed until I got home and reviewed my pix. I don't believe in orbs, so I ignored them, but look at the squiggly stuff in this pic. Does anyone else find that strange? I don't remember there being anything like that in the window or scratches on the glass, but I guess I could be wrong. Still, some experts have looked at the photo and can't explain it.

My friend went to the Queen Mary later and came back with quite a tale. She had seen a Captain walking along the deck by the helm and thought he was part of the attraction. She went into the helm and was looking at a photo of some of the old crew when she saw the man in the reflection of the picture. She turned around and nobody was there. She looked at the photo again and noticed the same man IN the photo!!!

I'd like to spend the night on the ship and investigate further.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users