• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:43 AM

go back a page or two and there is a link to QM.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#47 roxas_eternal

roxas_eternal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, video games, writting fan fiction, drawing fan art, history, ancient history, world history & the paranormal.

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:00 PM

Ah! I have visited the QM site ^^. I looked around, but couldn't find anything to do with hauntings on the Queen Mary 2. It could be, that I have missed it some where along the line.

I'll go back to the site and see what I can find. thanks though =^-^=
Posted Image"The Darkness I have feared has come at last. But, if our hearts beat as one, we shall defeat the darkness and bring forth the piercing light, that will lead us home to our future!"

#48 spiritdoc

spiritdoc

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Learning about and discussing all things universal and spiritual, the realms of the human condition and psyche, watching "para"normal shows like Most Haunted, a good English pub and a pint, fine international wines, languages and communication, travel, old cities with character and history... and, basically, just helping the world move into a better space while I'm here... oh, and of course... dogs and dolphins!

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

I don't know about the QM2 but I can certainly verify the ghosts on the QM in Long Beach... starting with several little girls (probably Jackie being one) especially a very visible toddler girl with a page boy haircut and a rag doll... a dark haired girl... two victorian dressed young girls with braids... a couple of little boys who run around and project their faces laughing and seems like hollaring... a soldier of some sort (seems Irish or Scottish from long ago) with his uniform including beret and well-trimmed goatee... a lady with an evening gown and bun in her hair... lots of people all over the windows of the deck with the coffee bar and bakery just peering in... a Captain with beard and captain's hat with laurels... and a young, very fine featured young man...

That's just to name of few!

I also work with a guy now who worked on the QM for three years, and he's seen the little girl, and the engine room young man just turn the corner and disappear. There's a room where the little girl plays a lot he says by herself.

Best pics I ever got at a company Christmas Party, was worth the boring company!

Edited by spiritdoc, 23 January 2008 - 12:38 AM.

SpiritDoc

#49 xanadu

xanadu

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:art-deco, horses, scuba,adventures,white tigers, the perfect vodka tonic.

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:03 PM

I have been on the queen mary many many times, but only once felt something that creeped me out.

There was a big party going on in the boiler room which cost $60 to get in. Myfriend and I not wanting to pay clearly knew there was another way in to this party (as the entrance was thrugh the outside) so we went aboard the ship and just started exploring, we even ran in to some paranormal film makers who said they werent having anyluck. Evntually my friend and i found our way to the room (which was really boiler room ajacent) and had a good time, later in the night they opened the actual boiler room. I went in. It was FREAKY i had this feeling of preasure on me and had to leave asap.

other then that I have found the QM mary a relaxing place to go read. Much like hollywood forever .

#50 RoGo

RoGo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:16 AM

Hi everyone! I am not a stranger to ghostvillage, but I have never really shared in the forums before. In my personal opinion, the Queen Mary has an abundance of paranormal activity and energy. It is an amazing place for many different reasons and I find myself going back time and time again. I am headed there next week... again.

With the hopes of getting people to share their experiences and photos, I have started a group on flickr called Queen Mary Encounters. I wanted people to feel comfortable in sharing their photos and a few words about their experiences onboard. There is also a blog that will be closely related to Queen Mary Encounters if people would like to elaborate more on their encounters since flickr is mostly a photo sharing site with little room for stories. It should be up and running in mid to late March.

I am adding a second link in case the newbie here did not get it right.

Queen Mary Encounters on flickr

I look forward to seeing, hearing and sharing Queen Mary stories with all of you as well as other.

Thanks! Talk with you soon! I am really liking this forum!

RoGo

Edited by RoGo, 17 February 2008 - 10:19 AM.

RoGo In love and light...Queen Mary Encounters - flickr

#51 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:08 PM

I've been on the Queen Mary many times when I used to live in San Diego. My family would make the trek to Long Beach for a printing festival and we'd always stop off at the Queen Mary on the way home.

I've had several experiences aboard the ship. We took the tour the first time we visited in the late 70's. I must have been about 10-12 then. When we got to the engine room, I nearly fainted due to all the energy going through me.

I had experiences in the hallways, and the pool area, too. But nothing like the Engine Room. That was so intense.

I'd love to visit it again when we get a chance to get back out to California... This is a great thread! :)
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users