• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sc077y

Sc077y

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 08:04 PM

wow. what a word to use as a topic.  well, its actually a name, peace church cemetary, to be exact.  thats where we went last saturday on our latest hunt.

things were kind of interesting there, and i got some good shots of orbs in the air, things i cant explain.

all of what happened while i was there isnt what concerns me. what concerns me ishow little history there is availableon this place. as it stands, peace church cemetary is the resting place of billy cook jr, joplin mo only serial killer, with the crimes happening in the late to mid 1950's

there were some evp, although t-buck hasnt finished going over the tapes yet, and there are some anololies in the DVR we took too. all of my digital camera pictures we took are fine, save for a few, which show orbs, and i even got one picture that looks like a face in a tombstone. (although im thinking that is at hornet cemetary, not peace church)

if anybody knows anything about peace church, in joplin missouri, or its cemetary, or has any luck with reaserch, let me know, i'd love to know more, i just hope i can find what it is im looking for, although i dont really know what that is.

thanks in advance for any help.

#2 TKE448

TKE448

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:52 AM

Sc077y

I only found one link to anything about peace church cemetary.  here it is.

http://www.4stateexp...om/custom4.html

I know it isn't any help, but it's a starting point.
A Drifter is only a poet with wings, he moves but he can't learn to fly, running in footsteps ahead of his time, with no one to see if he cries. Doyle Lawson & QuicksilverPosted ImagePosted Image

#3 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 01:52 PM

Hi, Sc007y,
You may also want to try talking to local historians who usually have an ear tuned to local gossip and are fairly gifted at separating fact from yarn...there's also looking up old newspapers to see if there was any disturbances,
vandalism or dark rites...is it well tended or kind of in disrepair?

OH! OH! Try about.com to see if you can learn anything as well

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
Whispers ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users