this place is cool.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron

Aaron

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 01:06 PM

Deep in the California mountains there is a place called Bodie.during the gold rush this place was a prosperous mining town with a high population. although the town had times on its high horse, it also had its tragity. when it was in its earlier development, a little girl was walking around people digging holes for a reason i forgot :(, but the little girl got too close to a man with a pick axe and got impaled through the head. her grave is still there to this very day and so is her spirit, supposedly. the town also had a fire that had wiped out a large percent of the town, and was only inhabited until the 1930s. i thought it was a load of bull about ghosts there, but one day my sister was on a field trip with her calss and a person asked if people were allowed in the buildings. when the guide said no, the person commented about a woman in a black dress and a little girl in the building. whewn checked, there was no trace of anything, only dust. so what do you think?

#2 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 13 August 2003 - 01:18 PM

This was featured on Patrick Macnee's Ghost Stories. Lot's of death via accidents, and murder occurred here. I would have to say the odds of it being very haunted is high.

I would love to do an all night investigation there!
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#3 sharain

sharain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:39 AM

I live in California and I'm real familiar with Bodie. You have to go there armed with a camera and cam corder.The pics you get will be great because there's so much activity.
There are alot of excellent places to go in our state to investigate hauntings. The Whaley House in San diego is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the country

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users