Remembering Mykiedave

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#16 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:56 PM

I am sad to say that I did not have the privledge to know Mykiedave, but by all the warm thoughts and feelings these people have posted, I am glad that there was much love from all, and that he will be very much missed. Holly, you will be in my thoughts.
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

#17 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:11 PM

It was such a honor to know Mykiedave.
Their are no words I can say to you, just know I'm here for you.
Blessings from my heart to yours~L~
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#18 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:21 PM

Oh Holly i feel for you so much! I didnt know mykiedave all that well, but right from the very start i did comment that you two made a lovely couple.

I cant find the right words.

What i will remmeber of mykiedave is his HUGE personality! It shone through in his pics and his postings and I'm sure in his life. The love between you two is obvious too.

Holly i send you and all your familys my deepest sympathy, i shall pray for you.

I , as with everyone else here, will ALWAYS be here for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on! Your a beautiful soul Holly and i believe a strong person. He will be there for you in your grief I am sure.

Love to you ... We shall miss him and we shall miss you Holly, until you come back, take care honey! Thinking of you.

Simmy xo

#19 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:26 PM

I am so very sorry, Holly. I am thinking of you and your family. Mykiedave struck me as the kind of person that I would have really enjoyed knowing on a personal basis. He had warmth and friendliness that came through in his posts. And, he certainly loved you very very much. He will be missed.

With love and compassion...

~Kyra

#20 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:35 PM

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it! MykieDavie was such a wonderful guy. He was always so quick to wish me a happy birthday or give me other well wishes. I will miss him very much. Holly, you have always been very kind to me, too. I love you, Holly and my sympathy is with you at this time. Sharon (Noelle)
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#21 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:44 PM

I am shocked and saddened to hear this, my thoughts and prayers go out to you Holly.

Coby Baldauf
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#22 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:15 PM

I have no words to express the sadness I feel hearing of his passing. I enjoyed his posts and especially his humor. That guy could make me laugh!

To Holly: I'm so glad he got to be married to you and spend his last years with you. He had someone who really loved him and that's more than some people ever get to know. Bless you for making his last years happy and fulfilled. He definitely dug you!! :clap:
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#23 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:28 PM

My thoughts and Prayers are with Holly and her family. I also lost some one very close to my heart to diabetes. I will light a candle for you.

With Love,

Trudy

#24 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:32 PM

I'm not very good at expressing myself, so I'll change a few words to an appropriate song:

Aloha `Oe
by Queen Lili`uokalani (altered)

Proudly swept the rain cloud beside the cliff
As on it glided through the trees
Still following the liko
The `ahihi lehua of the vale

Farewell to thee,
Farewll to thee,
Thou charming one who dwelt among the bow'rs.
One fond embrace
As we now part,
Until we meet again.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#25 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:31 PM

Holly,

I am so sorry. I wish I could say the right words to comfort you at this time.

Mykie was a true asset to GV, as in all other aspects of his rich, dynamic life as a storyteller, guide, and, most importantly, your life partner. I still remember those beautiful wedding photographs of the two of you...the deep joy you two expressed spoke volumes of your love and connection.

Love and peace,

Camille
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#26 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

I never know what to say in these kinds of situtations. I didn't know Mykiedave very well, but I wish him peace.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#27 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:51 PM

I don't have enough words to express how I feel right now. Dave and I have been like brothers, and this news is obviously a shock for me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Nightwing

Nightwing

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:32 AM

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same...."

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Dave..but having read some of what you all have said, I suspect I have missed out on something wonderfull.
Godspead Dave, you know all the answeres now..
Holly...I can only mirror what others have said..you have a world of friends here for you, when you are ready..I suspect you made Daves sunset years the very best of his life.
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth......

#29 mrshaunted soul

mrshaunted soul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 02:06 AM

I am sorry to hear about the passing of mike, as like afew people here i never got to tallk to him but he sounds like a really fun loving man, our prayers are with his family and love ones, from vic and sarah.
Be who you are and say what you mean, Cause those who mind don't matter,And those who matter won't mind.Posted Image

#30 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:15 AM

The Boombalus send our deepest sympathy and prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users