Remembering Mykiedave

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#46 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:03 PM

I just wanted to add here that my deepest sympathy not only goes out to holly and families, but also to those here in GV that were close to mykiedave. This is a huge loss for you also. Especially those whom knew mykiedave outside of the village. I am thinking of all of you also!

Love Simmy :)

#47 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:06 PM

My sympathys to his family and to those who loved him. A void will be left here that is felt by all. Remember though, there is NO death, only change! We will all eventually follow the same path and change is painful to those left behind, but I am sure that Mykiedave is telling stories to children on the other side, even as we share these thoughts.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#48 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:39 PM

Holly, I am terribly sorry for your loss. It must be extremely difficult for you.
I am sorry to say that I never got to know Dave, but he truly sounds like he was a wonderful person and a great friend!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#49 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:39 AM

My thoughts & prayers go out to your family. I know that it's real tough, but it'll get better, slowly, but surely.

All My Love, Libramoon
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#50 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:31 PM

he will be sadly missed, he was a lovely and kind man.
Posted Image Posted Image

#51 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:16 PM

Holly, you have my deepest sympathy. I never had the chance to meet Dave personally, but he had a gift of sharing himself when answering a post that made me feel as if I did. His presense here will be sorely missed.

#52 michaelangelo

michaelangelo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:32 AM

he posted some reply on my topics. iknow he's a good man eventhough i never met him. but Holly you got my deepest symphaty. :yellowbounce:
THE KNOWN IS FAR BETTER THAN THE UNKNOWNIF YOU ALREADY ESCAPED DEATH DO YOU THINK YOU WILL STILL DIE?

#53 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:08 AM

I thank you all for your kind words, memories and for the beautiful signatures, both pictures and words.

He loves the Village, as do I, and now I know even more why we do.

I think it's impossible to heal a heart broken into so many pieces..but you and everyone I know are making it possible to face the next minute of my day without him.

There are many tributes being planned in his honor in California - His impact as a Master Storyteller is wide-spread and I've heard so many memories about him that people are holding in their hearts.

His words mean alot to all he shared them with and I believe he will live on in that way.

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#54 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#55 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:17 PM

Thats amazing Kats!

Holly, another great picture.

Love Simmy xo

#56 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

It's all been said here already and I am too stunned to think of comforting words to say.
Please know that Dave and Holly will be in our thoughts and hearts.
I will always remember Dave's sence of humor the most.
Laughter opens the heart to Love.
Take care Holly.
And to Dave I can imagine you up in the clouds making the angels giggle and giving them a bear hug.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#57 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:26 PM

It's all been said here already and I am too stunned to think of comforting words  to say.
Please know that Dave and Holly will be in our thoughts and hearts.
I will always remember Dave's sence of humor the most.
Laughter opens the heart to Love.
Take care Holly.
And to Dave I can imagine you up in the clouds making the angels giggle and giving them a bear hug.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can see that image too Bardo!
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#58 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:28 PM

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kats,

What a wonderful tribute to Dave. Your drawing is amazing. You truly have a gift that captures the essence of a person's soul.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#59 Goddess Four Wins

Goddess Four Wins

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, spititism, spirits! Oh! And other things, too!

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:10 AM

Holly, Did you get my email?

I share your pain, darling. There is a great relief in knowing the pains of this world no longer effect the soul of such a wonderful person...but I know the heartache of missing one you love.

My deepest sympathies...

I love you...GFW
*I left the D out of my name so anyone searching for me can't find me! LOL They don't all need to know about my other addiction!*

#60 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

I think it's impossible to heal a heart broken into so many pieces..but you and everyone I know are making it possible to face the next minute of my day without him.
Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Though not physically, there will never be a moment which passes that he will not be there with you spiritually :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users