St. Louis - Alton IL  Trip - Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 onebigmickeyfan

onebigmickeyfan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I am the Cincinnati Rep for Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue as well as Dachshund Rescue of Southwestern Ohio. I do transports, fostering, homechecks, fund raising. Whatever needs to be done for dachshunds in need. We take dachshunds who might otherwise be put down in shelters, or from bad situations (puppymills, back yard breeders, abuse situations) and we work with them till they are ready to be adopted, we find them good homes where they can spend their lives spoiled and loved as ever dog should be. <br>When I have spare time I love reading (mostly ghost stories, ect...), sewing, and working with polyclay. I also like to spend some time looking for ghosts.

Posted 13 August 2003 - 04:45 PM

We are headed to St. Louis next week and I saw that Alton IL is not far so we are planning a trip there.  Anyone been there to either place? If so what are the best places to go and things to do?  

Thanks,
lori
Lori P.Milford, OHLorimar's Miniature Dachshunds"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole." Roger Caras

#2 blondiegrl149

blondiegrl149

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 04:50 PM

I replied to the post that was under Spiritography.....
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"

#3 onebigmickeyfan

onebigmickeyfan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I am the Cincinnati Rep for Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue as well as Dachshund Rescue of Southwestern Ohio. I do transports, fostering, homechecks, fund raising. Whatever needs to be done for dachshunds in need. We take dachshunds who might otherwise be put down in shelters, or from bad situations (puppymills, back yard breeders, abuse situations) and we work with them till they are ready to be adopted, we find them good homes where they can spend their lives spoiled and loved as ever dog should be. <br>When I have spare time I love reading (mostly ghost stories, ect...), sewing, and working with polyclay. I also like to spend some time looking for ghosts.

Posted 13 August 2003 - 04:53 PM

Thanks

Lori
Lori P.Milford, OHLorimar's Miniature Dachshunds"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole." Roger Caras

#4 fuzzyghost

fuzzyghost

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 08:07 PM

;)hey, alton is a neat town to go to! i go every year in june for the american ghost hunters conference! troy taylor is the president and founder. his web sight (as someone else mentioned), is american ghost society or prairie ghosts.com, either way you'll get there. troy has a candle light walking tour through the town that's really good. he really knows his alton history! you gotta check out his web site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users