DRIGraphics

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

I recently did one of the most haunting experience's
I personally ever have.  I helped set up for my Niece's
graduation at St. Joesph School/Church in Summit, IL.

To tell you that this place is haunted, is an understatement, we are planning an October investigation into this building where the hauntings
occur.  If you live in IL near Chicago, and are an experienced paranormal investigator, this you really
should be part of...

E-mail me at DRIHorrorGraphics@DanRocco.info

Thanks,

Dan Rocco

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:47 PM

Welcome Dan,

There maybe someothers from IL on the board, can't remember off hand...would you care to share some of what you expierenced?

masquarade
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 DRIGraphics

DRIGraphics

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:31 PM

;D Hi Masquarade,

Thank you for the welcoming, sure I will share what happened...

My niece was having a college graduation party at the above mentioned school, her friend Jill, is a teacher at this school and arranged for us to have the party in the
school's lunch room/gym.  I had heard nothing about any hauntings at the school, because I don't run in the same circles as my niece, and had no preconceived idea's of finding a haunted place.

I arrived about 8:30PM the evening before the party to
help set it up for the next night.  The lunch room is connected to the schools main halls, and I was sent to Jill's classroom from some tape and scissors, As I walked down the hall, the first thing I felt was a cold chill, and that feeling that you are not alone,  but dismissed this without a second thought.  While in her classroom digging through her desk, I caught a glimps
of something that moved in her supply closet.  I then
looked into the closet and saw nothing.

On the way back to the lunch room, I went past the entrance stairway, where one of the lights suddenly
burst, not burned out.  And the men's room's toilet
flushed every 10 minutes, these are old and do not flush
automatically.

Now being freaked out I told my niece and her friend what had happened, and then the stories of all that has
been going on there.  Stories of a old nun walking the halls, gates slamming(heavy gates) and my nephew
chimed up, saying " I will NEVER walk down the halls
alone here ever again."

Jill has tried to have an "all night slumber party" and whatever is there ran ALL of her guests out by 11:00 PM.  They just were so wigged out, they decided to
pack up and leave.

Except for my encounters, I cannot say I saw anything
tangable, but after one night there, I tend to want to believe what everyone else said.....

And thanks for asking!

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users