7 gates of hell, York PA

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

I say chance it not because of the "ghosts and goblins and suicidal psychos" but more so because of the hicks that carry shot guns longer than most people have ever seen

Tom

I live not too far away from you, Tom. I'm about 1hr north though. I just wanted to say how right you are about this statement you've made. LMAO!! So true, so true!! I got alot of hillbillies around here too. Especially in what we call "The Valley". You often wonder about people over "The Valley"....I was once shot by a guy because I was petting one of his cows. So he whipped out a rifle and shot me in the leg. His ammo? Rock salt! That stung like you know what!!

Seriously though, I honestly have never heard of the 7 gates of hell in york. I was in York about 2 months ago when I bought my Camaro SS. I'd have checked it out with some friends, but fromwhat you're sayin it's a waste of time, right? I'm glad that you've done (and continue to do) research on the place. Saving alot of people from a trip for nothing. Thanx.

*~A~*
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#32 sarahpersonette

sarahpersonette

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

i've heard that there was an insane asylum that caught fire, and the few people that didn't die in the fire escaped into the woods around it and died there. i don't remember how though.
my friends went there the other weekend, and what they told me was that after the first gate, they all suddenly got depressed and sad for no reason. one of them just got really sad, and another just broke down and cried on the ground. after the second gate, they began hearing things. and i'm not sure if it was the second or third gate, but your flashlights go out, your phone looses service, and everything you have with you just shuts off. the third gate, you begin seeing things.
i'm pretty sure that they stopped at the third or fourth gate because they got too scared. one of my friends that was there told me that she heard from someone that when he got to the 5th gate, a little girl told him to stop and go back.
i've heard that no one has ever made it past the fifth gate. i also read somewhere a while ago that when you leave, you're supposed to be followed by a black pick-up truck for a while, and then it just simply disappears or goes away, but i doubt that.

i can't wait to go there next weekend.
hope this was at least a little bit helpful. XD

sarah. (:

#33 CPAP

CPAP

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:11 PM

Over the last 3 years I have been researching the 7 Gates of Hell. Nothing in the York Historical Society, Nothing in newspapers, nothng on record with any of the surronding police departments. As much as I wish for this place to be real, I have to say the Asylum never exsisted. If anyone has proof of the 7 gates of hell please share it

i've heard that there was an insane asylum that caught fire, and the few people that didn't die in the fire escaped into the woods around it and died there. i don't remember how though.
my friends went there the other weekend, and what they told me was that after the first gate, they all suddenly got depressed and sad for no reason. one of them just got really sad, and another just broke down and cried on the ground. after the second gate, they began hearing things. and i'm not sure if it was the second or third gate, but your flashlights go out, your phone looses service, and everything you have with you just shuts off. the third gate, you begin seeing things.
i'm pretty sure that they stopped at the third or fourth gate because they got too scared. one of my friends that was there told me that she heard from someone that when he got to the 5th gate, a little girl told him to stop and go back.
i've heard that no one has ever made it past the fifth gate. i also read somewhere a while ago that when you leave, you're supposed to be followed by a black pick-up truck for a while, and then it just simply disappears or goes away, but i doubt that.

i can't wait to go there next weekend.
hope this was at least a little bit helpful. XD

sarah. (:

#34 yorkishaunted

yorkishaunted

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:34 AM

I went there over a year ago. There are definitely no trespassing signs everywhere and and the owners don't want anyone on their property. It was about two O'clock am and we parked a half mile away. We walked into the woods a bit down from the start of the path and got onto the path about 200 yards from the start. There are a bunch of trails, and you'll eventually find a creek down there. We walked down about a mile and went off the off the trail trying to find something. Eventually we thought we heard people coming down towards us (police or the owners). We were a little freaked and after hiding back there in silence for 15 minutes, a huge bird squawked and flew out of a tree near us. Scared the crap out of us so we ran back up the trail and left.

I don't think there is anything actually back there but might be worth a try to check it out.

#35 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:11 PM

And just to get it out there, GV doesn't support tresspassing, folks. It's gotta be said.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#36 huntmoney

huntmoney

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Tellteleh, where are the gate supposed to be located?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users