67 replies to this topic

#1 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:10 PM

For those who have completed the Crimson Room and the Viridian Room without doing serious damage to your computer (LOL) here are two new rooms to try.

The first one is called "The Doors". It took me about 35 minutes to complete it and I found some parts of it very frustrating. However, if you take your time, keep a clear mind, and be patient, you should find it fun. It also has a pretty good ending.

http://alt.tnt.tv/games/thedoors/

The second is called the Blue Chamber. I haven't played it yet as I am having problems getting the site to work for me. I will come back later when I find a working link and post it. It's the newest room from the creators of the Crimson and Viridian rooms. Enjoy.
Posted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:51 AM

I guess such threads should be titled - Torture Chambers....... I cant even get the "boy" scared out!
Posted Image

#3 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:08 AM

Justa, I stumbled across The Doors while on another site and for the life of me I can't get out of the second room..........throw us a bone and give a little hint. :whoohoo: Please
TRICIA

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:14 AM

All I seem to be successful is to beat the penguins :whoohoo:
Posted Image

#5 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:39 AM

Ok justa, whats the code to the safe?? lol

all ive found it 1 thing in RO and all 4 things in R1...2 peices of the letter...HELP !! :whoohoo:

#6 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

NOTE: Please don't read further if you are trying to solve the doors rooms without help.

I am including some hints for the room. If you want specifics, let me know and I will PM you the exactly where to find things.

In Room 0 You should have found a card, a piece of the letter, and a piece of a block.

In Room 1 you should have found a card, a piece of the letter, and 3 pieces of block.

In Room 2 you should have found 2 cards, a note, a piece of the letter, and a block. (Hint, the note will lead you to where the block is. You can move the hour hand on the block)

In Room 3 you should have found a card, and a picture with a word under it, and a piece of the letter.

In Room 4 you should have found a card, a piece of the letter, and an unassembled block. Pay attention to the cards, the symbols on the doors that lead to the rooms, and the order you go into the rooms in.

When you have assembled the blocks, just click and drag them to the gray thing hanging on the walls beside the doors to the next rooms. This will unlock the door.

I don't want to give too much away, but you will find what the combination to the safe in Room 3. In there you will find a picture with a word under it. When you see the word, think of a telephone. Then you will know the combination.

When looking around the rooms, look at the heaters, under cusions, by lamps, on shelves, under cabinets, by fire places, etc etc. There isn't much to find in any of rooms. But the more you go along, the harder it is to find the clues.
Posted Image

#7 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:55 PM

Psssssssst Justa, how do you assemble the blocks, i've made it that far but can't get the blocks to make a cube :angry:
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#8 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:00 AM

Psssssssst Justa, how do you assemble the blocks, i've made it that far but can't get the blocks to make a cube :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you find all of the pieces, it will automatically form a cube. You need the piece from the first room, and all of the pieces from the second room, to make the first block. After that, all of the blocks are found completed already until the last room, where it looks like a cross. You know, if you were to unfold a cube.
Posted Image

#9 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:06 AM

Thanks Justa, wish me luck...it'll probably be another late night for me :angry:
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#10 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:10 AM

Good luck. :angry:

I really hope you get it done, and make it to the ending. I really like how they did the ending, instead of just leaving you hanging as to what the purpose of this was, or why you were there to begin with.
Posted Image

#11 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining &amp; good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby &amp; kitties and&lt;br&gt;Single Malt Scotch&lt;br&gt;Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:05 AM

:angry: Thanks for all the hints Justa :clap:
TRICIA

#12 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:30 AM

Im right at the end, but cant get through that last door, !! argh!!! Perhaps its not a good idea playing this after the other games, I might be reading too much into somthing, thats more simple...but then again, its got me stumped now!! I have the cross thing, Is that the last block? I am missing the last peice of the letter :angry: I assume it must be hidden somwhere , and i have to find it to open that last door??

#13 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:07 PM

Simmy

As long as you have the cross and all of the cards you have what you need to get through to the last room, which is where you will receive the final piece of the letter.

To make the last cube, you have to click and drag the 6 cards onto the 6 numbers. You will notice that each card has a symbol on it, as does the door to each room in the main hall. All you have to do is remember which order you went into each room in, and place the card with the appropriate symbol on that number. For example, you started in room 0. In order to get to room 1, you had to pass through a door with a symbol on it. Find the card with that matching symbol and place it on the number one.

You have to do it all at once, so I would suggest getting a pen and paper, go to the main room, and go through each of the 4 doors to see which room is behind them. Mark down the symbol on the door, and say which room it is. Then go back to the foyer and do it with a different door.

If you really can't figure it out, PM me and I will send you the specific order that they go in.

Once you have all of the cards in the correct places on the cross, it will fold itself into a cube.
Posted Image

#14 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:22 PM

http://www.fasco-csc...ber/index_e.php

OK, here is the link for the second room, The Blue Chamber.

Very short and simple game. There are only 4 objects to find in the room. Once you complete everything, you are given the key to the door. Once you unlock the door, you are done.
Posted Image

#15 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:32 PM

Thanks Justa, You know i figured that part out, and it didnt close, so i was assuming that i had to get the cards in a certain order.... So thanks, i'll work on that.. Well it wont be so hard i have to start from scratch again now because i went to bed lol...

The safe part, i actually worked that one out myself, because i hadnt read what you had said about the code as yet. So i'm rather proud of myself for that one lol..

This games probably not as hard as the others i think. They were tricky because you had to go back to other rooms and click on the same spots etc for things to appear there the second time round. And the safe on the wall is tricky with the video tape etc.

I actually gave up playing the viridian room.. perhaps if i beat this i might try it again. Thanks for ya help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users