Two new room puzzles

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:04 AM

Willow the link to the 'travelogue' game didnt open up, but i worked out why, its because theres a naughty word in the link lol...the naughty word was the B word...B a s t _ _ d , you know!!

Anyhow, ,off to play this one now, i got through the murder house one !

#32 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:06 AM

I did the alien room in the wee hours of the morning, it was about all my brain could hangle at the time so I left the rest to work on today and tonight. At least I have something to pass away the long hours of the night since there appears to be no good movies on TV. Thanks Willow ;)
Posted Image

#33 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:21 AM

Thanks for the warning Simmy, I hadnt even bother looking at The Wand House to know its in another language lol Oi! Travelogue is way too long and difficult*atleast for me* so you're not missing much by not being able to play it...i'm glad you beat the investigations one though ;)

Justa, you need to take over again in the finding of the good games!
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#34 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:06 PM

The Murder one was pretty straight forward, although a wee bit scary playing it in the dark. The travelogue drove me nuts, but I managed to figure it out after about 5 times of playing it. I still have to try the wand room.

Here is another room. It's a short game, very straightforward. Use your arrow keys to move around a room, your mouse to turn, and your space bar to open a door. Each room you come into will have at least two doors, and you must pick the one that the boogey man is not behind. The catch... it's a run down abandoned house, at night, and your flashlight is dying. Good luck.

http://www.sonypictu...on/escape2.html

Edited by Justa, 26 July 2005 - 01:59 AM.

Posted Image

#35 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 11:08 PM

*shivers* That one reminds me of the last tube*creep* I love the eerie faint flashlight effects but because the trauma of the creep game, I had to play it with the lights on :wow:

Edited by Willow, 25 July 2005 - 11:08 PM.

Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#36 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:01 AM

If you want a non-scary room, similar to Veridian, and Blue Rooms, here is one. You really have to think on this one. Hopefully if you need a hint I can remember lol. I just finished it at 3am and am not likely to remember how I did it.

http://games.flabber.nl/escapetheroom/
Posted Image

#37 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:32 AM

Justa!! I have found the way into the trunk, now it wont let me back in there lol... I have ONE item left to find, this has me stumped!

#38 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:42 PM

If you found your way into the trunk, that means you figured out what to do in the garbage can. Remember the combination to the trunk and the key to open it. Once you open the trunk, just remember what you did to the bottom of the garbage can. The last item you need is in the bottom of the trunk.
Posted Image

#39 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 04:53 PM

Hey Justa, I did open the trunk as you say, but my menu says theres still one thing I havent collected. I opened the trunk again, nothing else in there..I'm stumped..but I am rather proud it didnt take me too long to get this far and I am very amazed i got this far lol

#40 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:15 PM

Click and drag the knife over to the inside of the trunk. Once you get what is hidden in the bottom of the trunk, take that to the door.
Posted Image

#41 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:19 PM

argh!! i tried that lol...thanks justa, i'll try it again! I didnt save it or leave it open i'll have to redo the whole thing again today when i get time and see if i cant beat it!

#42 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:20 PM

if you get really frustrated, just Right-click on the screen, and click Play from the menu that appears. It will show you the ending. :)
Posted Image

#43 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:31 PM

Gee i thought i was cheating by asking for tips!! lol :)

#44 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:50 PM

The Murder one was pretty straight forward, although a wee bit scary playing it in the dark.  The travelogue drove me nuts, but I managed to figure it out after about 5 times of playing it.  I still have to try the wand room.

Here is another room.  It's a short game, very straightforward.  Use your arrow keys to move around a room, your mouse to turn, and your space bar to open a door.  Each room you come into will have at least two doors, and you must pick the one that the boogey man is not behind.  The catch... it's a run down abandoned house, at night, and your flashlight is dying.  Good luck.

http://www.sonypictu...on/escape2.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I give up on this one, that naughty boogy man kept murdering me!! lol

#45 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:45 PM

If you found your way into the trunk, that means you figured out what to do in the garbage can.  Remember the combination to the trunk and the key to open it.  Once you open the trunk, just remember what you did to the bottom of the garbage can.  The last item you need is in the bottom of the trunk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't see the code in the trashcan!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users