67 replies to this topic

#61 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:43 AM

Well hurry up dagnabbit. You get me all excited about this game and then you keep it hidden from me. *cries* You game hog. :Spaz: (psssst, I'm just teasing :wow: )

I did the bomb. Of course it took me two times because I kinda sorta blew myself up once. But not to worry. I was wearing my kevlar underoos at the time. :Spaz:

I skipped the intro on the second game, and got completely lost within the first minute, so I have to go and try that one again.

You don't want me staying up til 4 or 5 in the morning but you keep giving me these games to figure out. And you don't bother posting them til after midnight, so what do you expect me to do? Wait? Pfffft, you obviously haven't seen me at Christmas time. :Spaz:

Edited by Justa, 03 August 2005 - 12:45 AM.

Posted Image

#62 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:04 PM

LOL I'm hurrying the fastest I can, sheesh :clap:

I played the Altlantzone one and boy is it hard, I had to actually cheat and look for the walkthrough and even with that, I havent been able to get all the way through it :)

A very important thing to note, in which Justa has helped me out recently with is that alot of these game sites have sneaky lil way of downloading themselves onto your puter which if your not equipped with the right blockers can result in nasty popups and even worse, a virus!
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#63 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

For those who get frustrated with the games, here is a relatively easy one.

http://www.b-sting.n...om/gamewin.html
Posted Image

#64 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:55 PM

Firstly I'd like to say has anyone missed me around here? I blew myself up, several times lmao..

#65 lucki

lucki

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 08:14 AM

Ok, so i'm stuck in the La Piedra De Anamara room. I can't figure out how to eat.....if anyone can help me, PM me...it's driving me nuts! :Wall: :)
If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fade away, i Can't remember, have i said all i can say? " - If i die tomorrow - Motley Crue[/color]

#66 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:56 PM

I found it Justa!

The Descent

Which part are you stuck on Lucki, did you already get the matches and light the oven to cook the soup? To get the matches you have to open the fridge and grab the moldy cheese, click and drop it on the floor and the mouse will come to get it, dragging out the matches that were knocked behind the fridge...hope i'm not confusing you more lol its been a while since i've played this...and to think, theres suppose to be a follow up game to this one coming out very soon :)
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#67 Justa

Justa

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:21 AM

It's about time :)

OK, that just scared the crap out of me. I think I'll just leave the light and the computer on while I sleep tonight :)
Posted Image

#68 lucki

lucki

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:59 AM

Thanks Willow! I couldn't figure out how to get the matches out from behind the fridge! You rock :weeee:
If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fade away, i Can't remember, have i said all i can say? " - If i die tomorrow - Motley Crue[/color]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users