• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:57 AM

AtWill! Thankyou for coming back and keeping us informed.

It's a battle of wills isn't it? The beginning of the battle is always the toughest, this is where the lines are drawn as the spirits/ghosties put out their feelers to see just how much they can get away with and how much it takes to annoy you. That is, if they are that type of spirit.

If it is truly this active (certainly sounds to be!), we're in for a rough ride, as these things take time.

Interesting, that you feel compelled to write, what is it you are writing about?

You mentioned what was happening through the night vision, what did you and your son see i nthe night vision when he felt something brush across him?

My I ask how old your sons are?

I'm sorry if my post seems fragmented, I'm kind of jotting things down as I read your post and think of things.

I would not give up the video and audio recordings, keeping those running is a good idea. Let me think a little bit more AtWill, you've presented some interesting things to think about. I will be visiting the board most of the day so, feel free to keep checking.

I am wondering if how they are trying to communicate their story, is through you writing it.

AtWill, you have to keep stern about their constant bugging you. Keep firm and let them know you're not about to help if they don't let you and your family get some rest. Their first reaction may be to increase the activity- not liking your demand, but don't let down on the battle of the wills.

AtWill, is there any chance yo ucan dig up any informaton on your home such as previous owners?

#17 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:03 AM

It's obvious they are bent on getting your attention and keeping it.

One of the times that do something that seems directed at your attention, if you can, give it to them and see where they pull you or what they show/tell you. Let them know, that you've stopped doing what you were doing, and they have your attention... now what do you want. :hunter:

It definately sounds like someone is stuck. Someone is very close to our side of life and has a ton of hands-on ability. This is not something to be frightened of, as I don't think they will resort to hitting or hurting anyone. I think your animals are also more attuned as this entity is very, very close to our side.

Don't give up the battle though, keep strong!

OH! and remember. Any information you write down, any thoughts, any ideas are important. Even if they are from your subconscious mind. What YOU are thinking is just as important as what they are thinking.

#18 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:06 AM

Another thing to keep in mind. Don't be concerned about switching gears with them and trying different tactics. They will switch gears as you prove to them certain techniques of their own are not going to get your goat. Heheh, if they get cranky, get cranky back :hunter: You're the Boss AtWill :kitty:

#19 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:12 PM

It seems like this 2am business is persisting. If you think that the story writing is going to work for you, I say go for it. Something you may want to try and do, is inject your questions somehow into the story. See what kind of answer you get.

I am very curious was to what is up with this 2am time every night.

#20 AtWill

AtWill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I've found a profound interest in the supernatural... they've been trying to communicate with me for some time now.<br />Arts &amp; Craft.<br />

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:41 PM

This is what I'm trying to find out... for example, last night, my husband woke me up... he was talking in his sleep... he said something I couldn't catch, but in between he said something about "go away spirit"... at that very second, I felt the usual prickling/energy going thru me. I looked at the clock and it was around 2:20 am... it figures. The next morning I asked my husband about his dream... he didn't remember anything at all.

Obvously, something happened at 2:00 am and he or them want me to find out and research about it. What I need to find is -the way on how to-... I knkow they're ready, but I don't seem to find the best venue.

I found a few pictures. One from the infamous medicine cabinet; another from our dog surrounded by moving orbs, and other at a cemetary (my husband is using this one for his book).

I'll keep you informed...

I don't know how to load pic files, so I'll try with only one...

Posted Image

#21 AtWill

AtWill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I've found a profound interest in the supernatural... they've been trying to communicate with me for some time now.<br />Arts &amp; Craft.<br />

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:12 PM

Thanks, LifeafterDeath,

I'll try to respond to your questions in red:

AtWill!  Thankyou for coming back and keeping us informed.

It's a battle of wills isn't it?  The beginning of the battle is always the toughest, this is where the lines are drawn as the spirits/ghosties put out their feelers to see just how much they can get away with and how much it takes to annoy you.  That is, if they are that type of spirit. 

If it is truly this active (certainly sounds to be!), we're in for a rough ride, as these things take time. 

Interesting, that you feel compelled to write, what is it you are writing about?

Unfortunately, I cannot give away much at this point

You mentioned what was happening through the night vision, what did you and your son see i nthe night vision when he felt something brush across him?

When I was recording somewhere else in the room and look at my son's feet, I didn't see anything with my naked eye.  But, as soon as I zoomed into his feet, I saw these orbs playing around and coming from his body (feet) -my husband and I were looking thru the small screen as it happened!.

My I ask how old your sons are?

My youngest son is 11, my oldest is 15.

I'm sorry if my post seems fragmented, I'm kind of jotting things down as I read your post and think of things.

I would not give up the video and audio recordings, keeping those running is a good idea.  Let me think a little bit more AtWill, you've presented some interesting things to think about.  I will be visiting the board most of the day so, feel free to keep checking. 

I am wondering if how they are trying to communicate their story, is through you writing it.

I believe so.  The other morning (from 2 to 4am) I was diligently writing and the story was going so fluent, it scared me!

AtWill, you have to keep stern about their constant bugging you.  Keep firm and let them know you're not about to help if they don't let you and your family get some rest.  Their first reaction may be to increase the activity- not liking your demand, but don't let down on the battle of the wills. 

Oh, believe me... sometimes I get very upset.  I don't offend them, but make sure they know who's the boss... The last few weeks, they haven't disturbed my son.  That's a good sign.

AtWill, is there any chance yo ucan dig up any informaton on your home such as previous owners?

I've tried.  I live in Miami Lakes, FL, but haven't been able to find anything related to its history.  Before the Graham family, I can't find anything.  I tried to find something thru Florida history with the civil war and this location, and also other places, but to no avail.  I'll keep trying.  I can tell you that before I moved into this apartment there was a fire and everything was brand-new, including all appliances.  I don't know if a pet died here or not.  The apartment management didn't make any comments about any human death.  All they said is that a child lit up a candle.  There might be more to it than that and they don't want to disclose... or maybe way before this building there was a cemetary or something that makes it very active.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#22 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

At this point, the writing may be your route with the researching of the story content as you write it.

I am pondering if you should try using a pendulum. I am not suggesting the traditional means though. To rule out the possibility of false information, I suggest mounting the pendulu, on a tripod or stand. You will may still want to have a finger or a few fingers resting on the end of the pendulum (usually the end of the chain) for contact. Though, you can also try without touching the pendulum and stand in any way.

You will of course need to "teach" the possible spirits there how to answer you. To start with, simple yes and no. I use clockwise for yes and counter clockwise for no, but there are other guides out there that use a side to side and a back forth swing for the yes and no. The nice thing about the side to side type swings is you can litterally put down an "intensity" meter and use the pendulum as the needle indicator. If you would like to know more about this avenue, let me know. I use pendulums are a regular basis.
There may still be a thread in this section that deals with pendulums. I think someone even posted a link to a good penulum indicator.

#23 AtWill

AtWill

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 06:56 AM

I'm willing to try anything reasonable in order to communicate with them... I'll try to find the pendulum info you suggested.

Thanks!

#24 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:43 AM

Great! I will start putting things together for you! And don't worry about having a skeptical mind- it's healthy and I have one too.

#25 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 09:10 AM

Here is a quick link for you. I dug this older thread up from the past. There were links to photos of charts usable with pendulums, but the photos are not there. I did find the original source and am asking the site if I could borrow them.
It would help if I added the link. hehe

http://www.ghostvill...topic=2051&st=0

#26 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:28 AM

How are things going AtWill?

#27 PuNk-RoYaLtY

PuNk-RoYaLtY

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:27 AM

Hi... I have been reading your conversation with Atwill and find it very interesting. I have encountered spirits/ghosts many times. Did you ever hear from Atwill again. I would like to know more?

#28 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

I am wondering if you have ever tried to have contact with your Spirit Guide(s). By working with a Guide, you will begin to be able to have a negative spirit either leave you alone until you choose the time and duration of communication or to leave you alone. What methods work for one person miight not be what would work for you this way, but your Guide will steer you in the direction of the best way for you. And to be honest, I don't think it would be all that difficult to ask your Guide to give this entity a "Cease and Desist Order." I am hoping you come back, Atwill, and update us soon.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#29 Gabby

Gabby

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:writing, the occult, paranormal, film, television, past lives, spirituality, anthropology, religious studies, divination, I Ching, Astrology, coincidences, painting, literature

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

I am wondering if you have ever tried to have contact with your Spirit Guide(s). By working with a Guide, you will begin to be able to have a negative spirit either leave you alone until you choose the time and duration of communication or to leave you alone. What methods work for one person miight not be what would work for you this way, but your Guide will steer you in the direction of the best way for you. And to be honest, I don't think it would be all that difficult to ask your Guide to give this entity a "Cease and Desist Order." I am hoping you come back, Atwill, and update us soon.

I pray to the Angel Gabriel. Michael is the protector through physical protection. St. Gabriel is the messenger angel and can communicate between the two as a mediator. Gabriel has manifested in my life and so have the other angels in various ways, they expelled the darkness. With this happening, you may become spiritually confused, physical illness, stress, these are symptoms of spiritual possession. By letting an unknown spiritual presence into your life, rule over your own condition it's unsafe.
"Science without the spirit is humanity without a conscience"Me“An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.”Charles Dickens Gabzyreach me here: AOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users