Lets Play Name That Tune!

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#31 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:17 AM

Tom Sawyer--RUSH

Half my life's in books' written pages
Lived and learned from fools and from sages
You know it's true
All these things come back to you.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#32 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:23 AM

Dream On --> Aerosmith

Moonchild - hear the mandrake scream
Moonchild - open the seventh seal
Moonchild - You'll be mine soon child
Moonchild - take my hand tonight
Posted Image

#33 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:30 AM

Moonchild--Iron Maiden

Hand to hand, breath to breath.
The boy to man, spirit and death.
Lightning flashes east to west
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#34 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:34 AM

Fall on me --> King X

So much for the golden future, I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
Posted Image

#35 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:41 AM

Breakin' the Law--Judas Priest

Its only just a moment
she's turning paranoid
That's not a situation
for a nervous boy.

#36 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:26 AM

Doctor Doctor! --> U.F.O

Friday night and I need a fight
My motorcycle and a switchblade knife
Handful of grease in my hair feels right
Posted Image

#37 Nahela

Nahela

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music, history, art, movies, mythology and folklore..

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:29 AM

Montly Crue - Girls Girls Girls

I was never faithful
And I was never one to trust
Borderlining schizo
And guaranteed to cause a fuss

#38 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:38 AM

Placebo --> Black Eyed

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybodyís help in any way.
Posted Image

#39 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:37 AM

Help--The Beatles

If never I held you

My feelings would never show

It's time I start walkin'

But there's so much that you'll never know

#40 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:28 AM

any hints? Posted Image
Posted Image

#41 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:52 PM

Okay, it is a KISS song

#42 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:39 PM

Hard Luck Woman

Twenty seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see 'em, make 'em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time
Posted Image

#43 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:40 AM

Am I Evil?--Metallica

If I see the morning hours
Iíll have one more yesterday
Take life from tomorrow
Cause Iíve burned out my today

#44 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:58 AM

99 Ways To Die

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
You try to hide your deepest sins
Of all the things that you've done wrong
And I know where you belong
Posted Image

#45 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:19 AM

Caught Somewhere in Time---Iron Maiden

When I woke up tonight
I said I'm gonna make somebody love me
I'm gonna make somebody love me
and now I know, now I know, now I know
I know that it's you
You're lucky lucky, you're so lucky
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users