I hear my song and it pulls me through
Comes on strong, tells me what I got to do, I got to

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#47 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:07 PM

Detroit, Rock City--KISS

I was born on the dawn of a new society
and I feel lucky that my eyes could see
people standing up and being who they wanna be
people made the music and the music made them free
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#48 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:49 PM

I can't figure this one out. :D
Posted Image

#49 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:23 PM

I'll tell you this much, it's from an 80's metal band.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#50 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:26 AM

wild in the streets-Cinderella

"there was Christ in the metal shell
there was blood on the pavement
the camera will make you god
that's how Jack became sainted"
Posted Image

#51 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:44 AM

wild in the streets-Cinderella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually it is "One For Rock N Roll" off the "Heartbreak Sation" album but at least you got the band right!

#52 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:21 AM

Lamp of God --> Marylin Mansion

Sitting on this barstool talking like a BAD_WORD fool
Got the twelve o’clock news blues
And I’ve given up hope on the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew

Edited by MoonChild, 07 October 2005 - 09:23 AM.

#53 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:37 PM

Too Much Time on My Hands--Styx

Mind, of destructive taste
I choose...to stroll amongst the waste
That was your heart
Lost in the dark
Call off the chase

#54 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:41 PM

Sea of Sorrows --> Alice in Chains

Under the lights where we stand tall
Nobody touches us at all
Showdown, shootout, spread fear within, without
We're gonna take what's ours to have

#55 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:01 PM

Cowboys From Hell--Pantera

Now you sit here on a cloudy afternoon
Watchin’ a soap opera on t.v.
Your old man’s workin’
And your kids are out playin’
And you’re not feelin’ too free.

#56 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:10 PM

Judy Girl --> Bob Serger.

Spent my days with a woman unkind,
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start,
Going to california with an aching in my hear

#57 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:43 PM

Judy Girl --> Bob Serger.

Spent my days with a woman unkind,
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start,
Going to california with an aching in my hear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jody Girl--Bob Seger, but that's okay I'll give it to you! :wub:

#58 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:44 PM

Going to California--Led Zeppelin

Come out Virginia, don't make me wait
you Catholic girls start much to late
but sooner or later it comes down to fate
I might as well be the one...

#59 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

Only the Good Die Young--Billy Joel

Nihilistic mystics, apostolic alcoholics
Messianic manics, catyclismic, and prolific
In the age of super-boredom, hype and mediocrity
Celebrate relentlessness, menace to society...
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#60 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,827 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:22 AM

song name is Megalomaniac (??), don't remember the band name though. Not a "death metal" fan :wave:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users