Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Spontaneous Telepathy

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:05 PM

:wow: Hi!

I was just sitting here in a rare and jolly sentimental mood, when I happened to recall a few very odd moments in my life.

My thoughts ran to a few moments in my life when I had real thought transference. Once I was talking to a girlfriend of mine, and I was just aching to say something, but just before I voiced my question, my girlfriend answered the question, I had not asked outloud.

The other instance concerned the telephone. I was preparing to call a friend at an appointed time. I picked up the phone to make the call, and lo and behold there was the man I was intending to call!

Have you had experiences like this? :Spaz: :wow:
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 July 2005 - 02:45 AM

You bet. There was a time in my life, 1994 april-1995 november to be precise, when I had the such things happen to me. I "knew" who was calling me on the telephone, and instead of saying "Hello", I used to say "Hello ....(the persons name). I had actively tried to get into this line of mental awareness, but eventually the stress and other issues in my life took away the mental clearness that I had. I know I still can do it with concentration, but with stress in life, where is concentration?

When I had this ability, it was like, I already knew what the other person was about to say, or do.

Edited by MoonChild, 05 July 2005 - 02:48 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:48 PM

You bet. There was a time in my life, 1994 april-1995 november to be precise, when I had the such things happen to me. I "knew" who was calling me on the telephone, and instead of saying "Hello", I used to say "Hello ....(the persons name). I had actively tried to get into this line of mental awareness, but eventually the stress and other issues in my life took away the mental clearness that I had. I know I still can do it with concentration, but with stress in life, where is concentration?

When I had this ability, it was like, I already knew what the other person was about to say, or do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, are you saying that you think that this is a special ability? I've had it happen exactly 4 times, and three times out of the four it was with someone I was very in love with and sleeping with. The fourth was with another guy arranging a VERY hot double date. Any connection here?
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:01 PM

No, Markway, I am afraid this is not a special ability. Everyone can do it and I am sure it has happened to everyone at one time or another. Everyone is psychic ; it is our divine heritage from god. It's just a matter of developing it.
petunia4998

#5 aya&aki

aya&aki

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:arts, music, literature, science... and a bunch of other stuff that I'd like to keep private.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:28 PM

I agree with petunia.

I also experienced things like this. Especially my mom and dad since they're soul mates.

I think one of the most powerful kind of telepathy exist within a family. It mostly happens with me and my sibs. And I've also seen twins and triplets doing it. Its' really special when persons are connected wether in mind, blood or spirit.

As for experiences in knowing who's at the phone or at the door, that happens to me a lot.
"The Open-mindness of a person can be measured by his/her ability to accept that everything is right and everything is wrong. There are no such things as contradictions, just two sides of the same coin." -Samantha Williams

#6 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:30 PM

No, Markway, I am afraid this is not a special ability.  Everyone can do it and I am sure it has happened to everyone at one time or another.  Everyone is psychic ; it is our divine heritage from god.  It's just a matter of developing it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My words weren't exactly what I meant. This communication seems to operate outside of volitional telepathy. It seems to be more complete and not something accomplished by wish and determination, but rather because of complete empathy between a mated pair.

I don't want to shoot you down, but I would appreciate a more thought out response than is sometimes usual.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

No Markway, it is a very common occurance. The phone thing you described has happened twice to my best friend and me, the second time being just yesterday. It is startling, to be sure, but uncommon? Not at all. I believe it has happened to my twice more in my life.

And completing another person's sentences is something I do all the time, to the point where I have stopped voicing the thoughts because the other people find it annoying.

Like I said, everybody has done it.
petunia4998

#8 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:01 AM

Frankly, I believe that it is pretty common as well. That's why I brought it up in the first place. A ot of people claim that they have no psychic gifts, but often they do. The question is; is it the same gift as the one more gifted people use?
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#9 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 08:18 AM

Well what possibilities would a believer set down as "researchable"?

- Person listens well to their subconscious?

- A persons subconscious listens to outside spirits, thus communicating them to the person?

- A person listens to a spirit guide?

- A person's subconscious listens to the spiritguide, thus communicating that to the person?

- Spirits speak directly with the person?

#10 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:43 AM

yes, Markway, i believe it is the same gift.
petunia4998

#11 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:48 AM

Markway...I do that all the time. Mostly I will be watching a dvd with the hubby and we are both quiet and I am watching the movie but thinking also. Next thing I will pop up with something totally out of the blue and my husband just looks at me in shock and asks me how the hell did I know he was thinking of that right at that time. We were supposedly watching the movie but obviously our minds were elsewhere. I do it with my kids and they just laugh and say how did I know that.
I've actually always done that but it was mostly with knowing I had a letter and from whom or who was on the other end of the phone when it rang. I also do it with strangers but in a different way. I sus them out after one hello. I iether like them or take an instant dislike even though they are as nice as pie. I have had arguements with my husband over this cause he thinks I'm just being negative sometimes especially when I meet some of his work collegues for the first time. He usually come to me and says I was right after they tried to set him up or back stab him lol!
I also sing songs and turn the radio on and its on at that time and it may even be an old song not on the radio for a while. I don't know what this is. Maybe its intuition

#12 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:06 AM

Whatever it is , it's cool. It seems different from textbook telepathy which is why I brought it up. I'm getting scared now, are you getting bad vibes about me??!!? :greenbounce:
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#13 whenbothofourcarscollide

whenbothofourcarscollide

Sounds Painful!

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, obviously.<br />Music (I play like every instrument i can get my hands on)<br />Reading<br />Writing<br />Chatting<br />

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:55 AM

I've had instances where I would be talking to one of my best friends and I would always say things he was just about to say, and they were usually pretty hard-to-guess thoughts, rather than common observations. Like one time we were sitting around and I said "I think I'm going to paint a self-portrait one day", and he just sat there staring at me and then asked how in the world I knew he was going to say that....and a lot of the time I've picked up the phone, about to call him, and I would hear him dialing and he would be dialing my number....but then again, I know him really well and I think that I'm very tuned in to his thought pattern.

#14 idky

idky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:06 PM

I once had a friend who I was very, very, very close with. He and I were like two peas in a pod. Anyways, we were very close, and spent a majority of our free time together. We seemed to share this wavelength. We would say the same things at the same time, or I would say something and he'd admit to just having thought that, and vice versa. We got used to it after a while, to the extent that we barely had to say anything anymore to eachother to convey how we were feeling; we both just understood. It wasn't clear or definite in my mind, and I doubt in his, but more so just a feeling. An awareness of eachothers feelings and deep thoughts. It's logical to assume this was all just because we grew to know eachother so well, but it's still a little strange, as I had never had previously or have had since a relationship like that with anyone.

We ran into turmoil and that bond began to disintigrate. We're not even friends anymore, and that devastates me.

Edited by idky, 01 February 2006 - 05:07 PM.

#15 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:53 PM

Energy moves at the speed of light, you send you thought waves ahead of you well before your mouth can voice the words. I do believe this is quite common to be able to finish others sentences or know who is calling. Most of the weaker telepaths like me have this ability.

Also in reference to knowing what song is being played on the radio before you turn it on, this is also quite common. You listen to a particular frequency, you may not know it but your mind has become familiar with that wavelength and you can tune into it without a radio. You seem surprised to turn the radio and there is that song you were singing right in the same spot, same verse, same word you were on.

This leaves one to wonder how much people who have developed this skill to the next higher plane can see.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users