QUIJA BOARD HELP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tbabyg369

Tbabyg369

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:if u really wanna kno maybe you should ask me and i will tell you.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 11:59 AM

Hi my name is Olivia and i have a important ouija qeustion and i would deeply appreciate any help i can get.

my freind and i have used the board before and always seem to have good luck with it. before every session i always make it clear that we do not wish to talk to a harmful spirit and a good one seems to come to us everytime, but i kno spirits can lie is there any way i can tell if they are?
Ok well anyways we were talking on the board and my freind asked the spirit about a girl who went missing from our town and the spirit said she was dead and they were going to find her body in 7 days, i asked who the killer was and they gave me the first name and last name and the town they lived in so i looked the person up and it came up with 3 matches so we got on the board again and asked the middle initial and the age and it matched with 1 person. so this morning 3 days later me and another freind who had never used a board before were using it and we got a spirit surprisingly fast. well i didnt know who they were becasue we were talking to someone named alex and then someone else came on and they went over they kept going over the ouija sign over and over again and they said "to late" and i said the missing girl and they said "yes" then it went to "4 more days" and "goodbye".. i am worried because if they find her body and they dont catch the person who killed her i will know who it is and i sort of feel i have a responsibility to this girl now. i kno i am kinnda rushing things but in 4 more days when they say shes dead i would like a little advice before then. I am going to get back on the bored in a couple more days for some awnsers but i need to wait for a bit b/c i dont want to become dependant
ok well thanks allott for reading this story and i would really appreciate ANY type of advice

Edited by Tbabyg369, 13 July 2005 - 06:31 PM.

X~*o*~X~*o*~X §.*.§Liv*via§.*.§

#2 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:30 PM

Certainly a very interesting set of circumstances you are finding yourself in :clap:

I have to ask though, what kind of advice are you looking for? I can tell you are concerned, but I am not sure exactly on what part.

Let's start this way,

What do you feel you need to do?

#3 Tbabyg369

Tbabyg369

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:if u really wanna kno maybe you should ask me and i will tell you.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:23 PM

yea lol i think i did put a few to many questions in there...i think the main part i am concerened with right now is, when they find her body and i have a strong feeling they will what should i do? i have asked if they are going to catch him and the spirit said no, i then asked if he was going to hurt another person and it also awnserd yes, apparently i have a responsibilty and the fact that it was brought up today right out of the blue by a totally different spirit leads me to beleive im involved whether i like it or not. im not trying to play hero or anything..i had no idea my freind was going to ask about the missing girl. but if he really did kill her and he is really going to hurt someone else then it wouldnt feel right just ignoring it especially since i know who the person is and i can prevent it one way or another so this is basically where im stuck..i dont know what to do lol.
so yes thank you very much though for replying

Edited by Tbabyg369, 13 July 2005 - 06:30 PM.

X~*o*~X~*o*~X §.*.§Liv*via§.*.§

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 12:04 AM

How reliable do you consider the information you got from the board? How likely is your local law enfocement to believe you?

Tell the police now (before they find her) what the board told you.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#5 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 14 July 2005 - 04:08 PM

Do they have a tips hotline in your area for giving information on crimes? It is almost always anonymous, you could give your information that way. Do you know anyone in law enforcement?

I think you would feel better if you could relay the information to authorities as soon as possible.
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users