17 replies to this topic

#1 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2002 - 08:35 PM

hey all,

I live in lakeland florida and thats not far from tampa...if anyone has any information as to where haunted places are around that area or areas close to tampa...please let me know...thanks.

#2 catscradle

catscradle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 September 2002 - 04:01 AM

Go to this website:

http://theshadowland...ces/florida.htm

It has a ton of Florida haunts divided by town.

Anne

• Guests

Posted 28 September 2002 - 04:12 PM

St.  Augustine has got to be the most haunted city in Florida.  If you go on the ghost tours, they will tell you about  so many places.  I always stay at the St. Francis Inn.  This inn is reportedly haunted by a slave girl named Lily and her soldier lover.  I hear that Miss Lily's room is very busy.  

#4 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 06:19 PM

wow...thanks so much....my email and aol screen name is fiveftnutin20. feel free to IM or email me if you happen to know of any other ways of finding places.

#5 TIFFANYJEAN

TIFFANYJEAN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 October 2002 - 09:24 AM

Cassadega, Fl. It's a town of psychics. Do a search on the net for any info. Supposedly a pretty cool place. Haunted? Not sure, but very interesting none the less.
Tiffany:O)

#6 Dusty

Dusty

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2002 - 07:49 AM

Daytona Beach has plenty of spirit activity too.  We have a research group & ghost tour here and are never disappointed.
Dusty Smith: Life is a biochemical reaction to the stimulus of the environment in stable ecosphere. A bowl of cherries is a round container holding red fruit on sticks. Life Is NOT a bowl of cherries!

#7 FaeryLights

FaeryLights

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 04:41 AM

Thank you guys for all the information.. its helped me alot as well...

If you are ever in the tampa area, the very old sections of westshore (where the old houses are), ybor and hyde park can all be interesting.

#8 redrum21

redrum21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 07:22 PM

ybor??...haunted???...wow im always there lol...know of any encounters or sightings?

#9 TIFFANYJEAN

TIFFANYJEAN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:43 AM

lol..ybor city is where i encounter the scary entity of the"jagermiester" shot..lolol
Tiffany:O)

#10 FaeryLights

FaeryLights

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:47 AM

LOL once you get past the drunks Ybor is a really interesting place.. esp if you take tours of some of the old buildings... I can't think of it off the top of my head but there is another tour that takes you through old houses near and in Ybor that the city has restored. They are extremely old,.. well as old as anything can be in florida... and in more than one all of us felt cold spots.  I've heard that there is supposedly a ghost/s at the Lantam Ballroom as well in downtown Tampa... though speculation and second hand accounts are all I have heard.

• Guests

Posted 23 November 2002 - 10:07 AM

Cassadega, Fl. It's a town of psychics. Do a search on the net for any info. Supposedly a pretty cool place. Haunted? Not sure, but very interesting none the less.

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:17 AM

:o hello , i'm a guest here, but am also going to stay at the st. francis inn. but listen, i heard there was also a vortex (?) there? i live in the stuart area. does anyone know of a group here? thankyou!

#13 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 06:25 AM

Redrum

Thats funny,
Want to come and play with us ..Danny?
Hey I am in Brooksville not far from your town.

Do you know of grace cemetary my nephew and I have got a couple of EVP and some ORB pics from there.

I heard that the old Museum here is also haunted but I havent had time to check it out yet.

Have you found anything in your neck of the woods ?

Let me know I check the board every other day.
Thanks Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#14 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 20 May 2003 - 08:39 AM

http://www.theshadow...ces/florida.htm

It has a listings of all the places in FL, too long to list here.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#15 jkachuba

jkachuba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

Check out "Ghosthunting Florida" (Clerisy Press) by Dave Lapham. There are haunted locations from all around the state and every one of them is open to the public.

John Kachuba

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users