Who were you?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#46 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:47 AM

Ambra, that is STRANGE about your family member. I have no fear of fire; I actually seem to draw energy of some sort from it (and lightning). My big fat dread icky-poo fears are drowning, and heights. I can't even climb above the third rung on a ladder. And drowning? no way huh uh............nope. No. eeeeeee i've got stop thinking about that one.........gah :Wall:
Posted Image

#47 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:49 AM

I also can't go above the 3rd or 4th rung of a ladder but I have no problem being in tall buildings--even went to the top of the Empire State Build once--as long as it doesn't have those floor to ceiling style windows--I want to feel safely enclosed! I also love rollercoasters, maybe because they go so quickly, my mind doesn't have time to register how high I am. I ordered a used PLR video from amazon--I forgot the guy's name who does it but it was only 11 bucks so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'll let you know what, if anything, happens!
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#48 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 05:39 PM

I also have this thing with train whistles freaking me out. Maybe it's just a naturally creepy sound, but I've lived near train tracks all my life and while I no longer notice the rumbling of the wheels most of the time, if they blow that whistle I'm immediately so anxious and depressed that tears start welling up and I can't go to sleep for an hour or so till I've calmed down. Recently on a documentary on the educational they had a thing where they used a similar-sounding whistle to signal mine disasters in the old days, it made me wonder if that might be it( assuming the show was accurate), since I'm not too afraid of trains other than the whistle sound... Well, who knows?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#49 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:14 AM

I also have this thing with train whistles freaking me out.  Maybe it's just a naturally creepy sound, but I've lived near train tracks all my life and while I no longer notice the rumbling of the wheels most of the time, if they blow that whistle I'm immediately so anxious and depressed that tears start welling up and I can't go to sleep for an hour or so till I've calmed down.  Recently on a documentary on the educational they had a thing where they used a similar-sounding whistle to signal mine disasters in the old days, it made me wonder if that might be it( assuming the show was accurate), since I'm not too afraid of trains other than the whistle sound... Well, who knows?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, Yosei, that's a VERY strong reaction! Have you explored it any furthere?
Posted Image

#50 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:44 AM

It is so interesting to read these stories, keep them coming!
petunia4998

#51 Ambra

Ambra

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:10 AM

I got my PLR video today and did a session; it was very interesting. I didn't get the absolute, crystal-clear images I thought I would get but I did get very definitive impressions and feelings about who I was in a previous life. In the life I regressed to, I was male, tall, blond, and I think I lived in the woods of Scandanavia, although I'm fuzzy on the year--I got either 163 or 1163 in my head when the video asked about the date. I was married to a woman from another village or tribe who had slightly darker hair than me and kind of sharp features and I loved her very deeply. When the video asked to think of the person who meant the most to me in this life, I thought of her and actually got teary-eyed and choked up. I'm not sure if we had kids but I get the feeling there were 2 sons. When the video prompted for my profession, I got an image of myself preparing an animal skin, scraping and stretching it and I had the tool in my left hand so evidently I was left-handed (I'm right-handed now) but I felt I did this not to sell or trade but to feed and clothe my family. It didn't go into my death because the video says during the first sessions, the regressions will only encompass either neutral or happy moments from past lives. I'm going to wait a couple of days and try again and see what happens! Oh, the video is called "Past-Life Regression" and is conducted by Dick Sutphen and the video is distributed by Valley of the Sun Video. It's about 15 years-old--I got mine used at amazon but I think Sutphen has a PLR cd out too.

#52 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:10 AM

Awesome Ambra!! THanks for sharing that....if I can find the time I might do the same. I would like to know if I really was someone from Italy...or if that's just a culture I'm drawn too. To find out you were a man....how SCARY....ah, that's a horror story in it's own....just kidding, but that is just so fascinting!! I would love to be regressed....for that matter I would like to even try it on Dave, he doesn't believe in this stuff....ya, got me why he doesn't! He believes in ghosts and bigfoot, but when it comes to dreams and regression...no way! I think anything is possible and I am open minded to pretty much everything! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#53 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

We change sexes in the human body when we reincarnate because we need the experiences of both sexes for our lessons: the spirit has no gender, it just needs the knowledge. However, when I regress, and i have learned how to do it myself, I can only pick up on the female lives. I have no idea why that is.

When I was first regressed by someone, I remembered a life as an Inuit who was killed by a polar bear who entered my dwelling. I was very angry with my father at that time which continued to this life for not protecting me from the bear. My regressor wanted me to focus on my death because he thought it might be impeding me, but you know what my reponse was? "it's not so bad being dead." I never want to forget that because I believe I was speaking the truth.
petunia4998

#54 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:19 PM

That sounds like a very helpful tape, ambra. Where did you get it?
petunia4998

#55 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:15 PM

I also have this thing with train whistles freaking me out.  Maybe it's just a naturally creepy sound, but I've lived near train tracks all my life and while I no longer notice the rumbling of the wheels most of the time, if they blow that whistle I'm immediately so anxious and depressed that tears start welling up and I can't go to sleep for an hour or so till I've calmed down.  Recently on a documentary on the educational they had a thing where they used a similar-sounding whistle to signal mine disasters in the old days, it made me wonder if that might be it( assuming the show was accurate), since I'm not too afraid of trains other than the whistle sound... Well, who knows?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, Yosei, that's a VERY strong reaction! Have you explored it any furthere?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not yet. Hard as it may be to believe, it's only fairly recently that it even dawned on me that most people don't react that way to them! I am thinking I might have a go with one of these software or video things people are talking about next time I have a bit extra cash to spare. I'm quite curious about it, now that I've started thinking how odd it is.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#56 Ambra

Ambra

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:44 PM

petunia--I got the tape from amazon.com--I think I put in past life regression for the subject search or you can try the name Dick Sutphen since that's the guy who put the tape together. I paid about 11 bucks for it and they had some used copies left about a week ago so you might want to check that out.

What was weird to me was that the Scandinavian life came up first because I've never felt any connection to that area of the world. I was expecting Scotland or Egypt or maybe an Asian country but I guess our minds know what we need to know and when.

#57 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 13 August 2005 - 03:03 PM

I've always known that we have many lives.
This is something I have believed in since I was a child.
I remember when I was very young I would get down sometimes because I felt like an outsider in my family.
One day when i was much older I was walking up the steps of a church that was located in a pioneer village and I suddenly went into a sort of daydream.
The organ was playing and I could hear children laughing as they ran past me on the steps.
I looked down at my feet and I saw a long brown skirt with little flowers in the pattern flowing over brown lace up boots.
Now I wasn't dressed at all like that.
It was summer and I had shorts and sandles on.
The feeling only lasted a few min. and I was upset when it was gone.
Upon entering that church I felt like I was home I sat there breathing in a familier scent and I wanted to stay in that church forever.
I didn't tell a soul accept my husband and I told him much later.
I knew that I was revisiting a memory from a past life.
I've never owned a pair of boots like those and when I asked my mother she couldn't recall me ever having a skirt like the one I saw.
I have had a few other similar situations and I know they have been past lifes.
I agree with Petunia and I think Everyone of us will have lives where we have been someone of importance or at least very well off I just havn't remembered any of those lives myself.
When both my boys were born I noticed that there would be things that they would remember that had never happened to them.
Alot of people think the child has a active imagination but I believe we remember bits of our past life when we come back for awhile and then we settle into the present life and the past gets lost.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#58 ma bung

ma bung

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 06:16 AM

I have only tried regression hypnosis once, and that under the guidance of a qualified Psychiatrist friend of mine; it was more of an explortive journey than anything else, as we're both of the same inquisitive mindset.

He wont let me listen to the tape, nor will he be more forthcoming than saying that I claimed to be of the Roman legion of middle rank, and the rest is not good for me to know; he still stands by that.
This came about as a mutual friend is a curator of a well known museum, and we were allowed a "private" viewing of some artefacts.
When we came to the Roman section, I picked up a Roman short sword (genuine), and had to have the thing pried out of my hot little hand, as I wouldn't relinquish it.
This brought about the session, as I really didn't remember them asking for the sword back, nor did I even register their prescence; but it felt good to have something truly familiar back in my hands again, and I was completely comfortable with it.
Reclaiming the sword was apparently a bit of a challenge, no small part due to the fact that I resisted its' forcefull removal from my person; they're all ex service mates so they could take care of themselves (thank Christ), but it was an effort, and my Psychiatrist friend noted certain changes both physiological and psychological that made him wonder.
Hence the session; I trust his judgement in that I shouldn't know, let's face it, that is what he's trained for; but I can never forget that feeling.

#59 Andi

Andi

Had to restrain self from licking the back of a semi

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a single mom here in NE Ohio who seems to have some special abilities when it comes to communicating with spirit. I love what I do but sometimes it's hard to explain to people why I can do this and why I would want to. That's why GV is such a cool place!<br /><br />I have 3 little kids, I'm a Reiki practitioner and I am a full time graphic designer. My current home is over 130 years old and has it's share of spirits, who have no intention of leaving.<br /><br />Nice to be here!<br />~ Andi

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone Whirly Dude

I have 2 past life "regression" stories that are very detailed and just... WOW!

Ok. I totally agree that we need to listen to our children talk about things like when they were "big" and that sort of thing. When they are around 2 or 3 and can start stringing words together they are still close enough to the other side that they can drop hints to who they might have been. One that stands out in my mind about one of my own kids is when my oldest daughter was about 2 we saw a long line of antique cars going by in a parade. You know the ones... you had to crank them to start them. All of a sudden and out of the clear blue, my little kiddo shakes her head slowly from side to side and spoke slowly and clearly... "Tsk... they just don't make them the way they used to". We were kind of laughing about that one.

For ME... I've been drawn to two different eras for as long as I can remember. The first being medieval times and the second is ancient Greece. I had a past life reading done and found that I was certainly living in the era of King Arthurs court and I was getting ready to hear that I MYSELF was King Arthur or one of the Knights of the Roundtable... whatever. Just like everyone and their sister was Cleopatra in another life I was waiting to hear which "celebrity" I was. Then I was told that my natural affinity and love for horses stemmed from this period. No... I wasn't a prominant knight... I was a stable boy for one of the knights of the roundtable. That's ok... I'll take it! I also found out that my very best friend in THIS lifetime was my arch enemy in that lifetime and killed me in a very horrific way. This also explains why I cannot handle anything coming anywhere near my face. I literally duck when someone raises their hand near me or if a kid is playing with a toy near my head. Know those big spikey iron balls on a chain? Well I kissed one up close and met my death at the hand of my now best friend during battle. (This is why I believe with all my heart that we have soul famililies that we incarnate with each time we are here on earth)

This next experience is one that I'm going through NOW. I just bought a new car. I'm sitting across the desk from the general manager at the dealer... an aquaintance of the afformentioned best friend in the previous story. (see the link already?) As I'm sitting there watching him do his magic to get me out of the nightmare deal I was already locked into, I can't help but stare at him. I know him. I know those eyes. My heart is pounding out of my chest. Keep in mind that I'm happily married with 3 kids at home. Who is this man and why do I feel an intense love for him? He's 18 years my senior. He's talking to me but I don't hear anything he's saying. I nod my head and sign on the dotted line a few times. His voice makes my soul vibrate with this feeling that I've never felt before. I look at his last name on his desk thingy. It's a greek last name. My thoughts begin to swirl while I'm still in his office. How can I just barely meet someone and know that I'm deeply in love with them? I have to stop this silliness. We finish the car deal and after some chit chat, he shakes my hand and give me and my best friend friendly hugs. I almost fall to my knees. Fast forward a little bit. Now by some strange turn of events we're chatting on the phone because we've become friends too. I keep my feelings and thoughts to myself. It's all I can do not to tell him how I feel. During these 2 weeks, I'm not sleeping at all. It's like I'm supposed to be figuring something out, but I can't put my finger on it. I tell my other friend who does past life readings about this and we decide to give it a whirl. Just as soon as we begin, we both slip into Ancient Greece and see a woman standing there. (we do this often and have gotten so good at it that both of us can see the same images). Long story short, this woman (who was ME) tells us her name. We cannot understand it, but it sounds like "Ma-hee" something. She shows us her husband who was killed by being speared in battle right through the chest. She's incredibly heartbroken and has a child standing at her side. A little girl. This was my husband..... and the man I just met through the car experience. When I saw him turn around and take a spear through the chest, he had the SAME EYES as this man I just met and witnessing this experience almost made me vomit.... and brought tears to my eyes immediately. It was a horrible site to see and I wish it on nobody. We've obviously become close friends now and I told him my story. Not only did he tell me that he had the SAME feelings towards me, but he came right out and asked me if the woman's name was "Mahi". I cried. He said that "Mahi" is a name he has always known and never knew why. Like that isn't enough, he also told me that when he was 2, he almost drowned in a pool. A woman came down and pulled him out and told him that she'd always watch over him and keep him safe. She told him her name and it's the same name as the little girl in the regression.... his (our) daughter. During recent meditations, I have found out what his name used to be as well as his murderer. I was just about to tell him the name of the man that killed him and he cut me short by asking, "Was it ______?" I almost fell off my chair. He nailed it. I asked where he got that name from and he said that name just came to him and he didn't know where he'd heard it before. Remember.... these aren't normal "Bob or John" names... they're names from Ancient Greece. Hard to just pull out of thin air. He still sees this "angel" as he calls her when he's in trouble or sick or whatever, so I know she is his special spirit guide in this incarnation and as promised, never leaves his side. Yes, I love him with a love that is unexplainable. I always will.

That's my story. Thanks for letting me share.
~ Andi
Reiki Master * Spirit Communication ReadingsI have CDO. ~ The police never think it's as funny as you do.

#60 Silentwatcher

Silentwatcher

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:34 AM

Me and Simmy were talkin about this the other night. Im not to sure who or what I was in my past lives, but once when I was young I had a large bed with a mirror on the head board and I was laying in my room and I kinda got the urge to just look in the mirror. Not sure why. I always avoided it i hate mirrors. As I was looking in the mirror all of a sudden my face just changed about 5 times or so, I was really young in one face, Old in another, was even male at one point. It scared me half to death, but each of those faces seemed familiar to me. The one that kinda stuck in my head was the old woman. She had long grey hair, but she looked like an old gypsy woman more then anything. Which I think may explain my need to always be going somewhere. I cant ever seem to stay in one place to long. Once I feel I have accomplished what I was needed for I move on to the next place. It was funny though, as soon as simmy saw my picture she told me. " you've been here before" I was kinda confused at first lol I didnt know what she was talkin about, but she told me. No no you have been in this world before. You can tell by your eyes. I didnt realize that things like that were 'that' easy to see. Atleast Im not alone though on this whole past life thing.
There Are Often things in this life that are unknown, and alot of them are best left that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users