Who were you?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#76 impy

impy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, esp. ghosts. Would like to meet others interested in paranormal research in my area. I'd also like to hear first hand experiences, feel free to share

Posted 28 October 2005 - 08:50 AM

On birthmarks, fears and past lives.. all ive got is an innoculation mark and a fear of spiders... all my other fears spring directly from watching too much discovery channel on topics like sharks, jellyfish etc... i have a feeling if i had a past life it was full of work and responsibility and not a lot of fanfare, no sinking ships, no tours of duty as a soldier. Im interested in past life hypnosis and ill admit i find the idea of past lives intriguing and it seems possibe to me... i wonder if itd be costly. Id hate to pay someone to find out i was a turn of the century accountant with bad hair and ocd...
An open mind can lead to a severe thought draft

#77 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:55 PM

I most definately believe in the whole past lives thing, I have always been interested to see who I was or what I have done in my past life ( or lives ) if anything I believe that I must have done something that involved strength on all levels cause everyone knows what a tempper I can have and how I have no room for childness foolishness in my life ...unless thats just the Irish in me :weeee:
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#78 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

I was regressed a few years back and saw my self as a poor dutch girl who was married off to a very nasty tempered older man who was cruel to me.

I accidently caused his drowning death by pushing him into a river when he was giving me a beating. He was pulled under by our water mill and got stuck.
I lived the rest of my life very much alone and died of old age.

Fun stuff..... :)

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#79 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:18 AM

I was regressed a few years back and saw my self as a poor dutch girl who was married off to a very nasty tempered older man who was cruel to me.

I accidently caused his drowning death by pushing him into a river when he was giving me a beating. He was pulled under by our water mill and got stuck.

Fun stuff..... :drink2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great story, spooks...............and good for you heh heh heh
Posted Image

#80 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:35 AM

Fun stuff..... :drink2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, hehehe.... :weeee:
Of coarse, he came back as my step dad and paid me back in spades :weeee:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#81 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:33 AM

Fun stuff..... :purplebounce:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, hehehe.... :clap:
Of coarse, he came back as my step dad and paid me back in spades :Spaz:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

May he rest in peace..... :hug: :ghost:

#82 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:47 AM

I consider myself to be a good guy.....but I've always felt that at some time I was a pirate!

#83 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:55 AM

I consider myself to be a good guy.....but I've always felt that at some time I was a pirate!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got out your angst in another life.
Good for you.
... :purplebounce:

#84 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:24 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got out your angst in another life.
Good for you.
... :Spaz:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:purplebounce: :clap: :ghost:

#85 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:17 PM

I do not know where I lived, nor my name, but I think I know who I was. In a dream one night, I was in the woods, first, i was seeing the lanscape from behind a little girl in a white gown, running through the woods, then, my vision switched to the eyes of the little girl, she was panting hard, and she was being chased by something. Then, right before she came to the edge of a cliff she muttered "they're here!" and screamed as she fell off the edge.

In another dream, the next day, it was in the same woods, although there were several girls, once again, at first i saw them through my eyes, then, it switched to the vision of that same girl, this was probably something leading up to that even with the cliff. I remember a few of their names, one of them was named Ruth, another was named Abigail, there was a few others, but I did not find out their names. When I woke up from this dream, my vision was hazy, and that same little girl, was standing at the foot of my bed, looking at me, then she vanished.

#86 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:09 AM

I was told I had the same parents and sister in my previous life too! It is also told that it was my dad's time for eternal salvation, and hence our present life so as to speed up his process.
Posted Image

#87 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:00 PM

I was told I had the same parents and sister in my previous life too! It is also told that it was my dad's time for eternal salvation, and hence our present life so as to speed up his process.

That is interesting. The one thing that bothered me about a certain series of dreams I had that I think could have been a past life, was that I had the same mom in one of those dreams. Maybe that doesn't disqualify it after all. ;)
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#88 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

Karmic debts Yosei, ya know.
Posted Image

#89 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:43 PM

Interesting topic...

I have always known that I lived during WW II..I'm still drawn to the era.

I also am sure that I knew Marion Davies ( early film star and mistress for 30 years to William Randolph Hearst). I don't know if I was friends with her or if I worked with her. I do know, though, that she was good to me and I was very close to her. In looking through pictures in a book about the Hearst Castle, I find that I know the layout of the property very well, without reading what door leads to which room..

When we visited the cemetery last year so I could leave flowers for Marion, I had a wonderful experience.. I believe she remembers me..

This is a link for my thread about my visit with Marion..

http://www.ghostvill...l=marion davies
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#90 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 22 December 2005 - 12:42 PM

Here's a good book to read.
Many lives,many masters by Brian L. Weiss, MD
It is a true story.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users